Happy Birthday, Father.

Miss Ballerina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                     

   Listen to this song as you read the story if you're the type that loves to read with music <3 :)

                  Chapter 4 

Rina opened her eyes and saw she's laying on her bed. She looked around.

       "Did Kai placed me here? ", She thought and sighed. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. "Come in..", She whispered . Kai came in smiling.

"Rina. Do you remember what day it is today~?", Kai said smiling creepily. Rina stared into Kai. "... Tuesday..?". Kai rolled his eye. "Duhh everyone knows that. ", Kai threw the calendar.

   Rina stared into the calendar. "Yeah it's 26 May. So what?", Rina asked. Kai sighed. "Your father's birth-"

Rina threw the calendar back to Kai's face. Kai gasped. Rina pulled the blanket up enough to cover her face and pretended to sleep. "Rina, It's your father's birthday! Get up we're gonna make a cake!".

      "Why should I make a cake for that pathetic loser that doesn't even cry on his wife's funeral. ". Rina whispered loud enough for Kai to heard. Rina sighed as she recall the bad memories

      ||"I feel sorry. Rina is still young but she has to live without her mom..", Rina's Auntie came and kissed Rina's forehead. Rina keep her face poker. She's sitting on her wheelchair while silently watching his dad.

His dad doesn;t seem to have any feeling. All the other relative cried so hard but dad didn't even shed a tears. After all of them gone, Rina used her wheelchair and brought herself to her dad. Her dad smiled to her. 

          "After this you have to learn to live by your-"

"How can you still smile in this situation?", Rina asked blankly. Her dad silenced. "How can you didn't even shed a single tear? ", Rina asked again. while frowning. Her dad sighed. "Rina, I'm also sad-"

"Do you really love mom, dad?"

       Her dad silenced. "I'M ASKING YOU DO YOU REALLY LOVE MO-", Pang. Her dad had slapped her.

Rina's eye widen. "Dad...". Her dad sighed. "Driver Kim , I'll get to work. Bring Rina back to her home.".

      Rina touched her burning cheek while watching her dad's movement. "Walk one more step and I'm not gonna treat you like you're my father.". Her dad stopped walking. But few seconds later, Continued walking leaving Rina to tear.

"I ING HATE YOU!", ||

            Kai sighed. "Rina, Your father is a very busy person. Surely he had his own reason to act like that. You should never hold grudge. Especially when that person is your own father..", Kai said smiling.

Rina rolled her eyes. "What do you know. People like you would be the first to die. Don't be too kind. People will use you.", Rina said and pulled her blanket even tighter.

     Kai sighed. "Why? Why do you hate your father so much? I'm sure he felt sad that his wife dead.. Maybe he's too sad that tears won't came out?". Kai spoke softly as he pulled the blanket off Rina's face.

Rina silenced for a few second. "Whatever. I'm not doing anything. I got class at 9. ", Rina excused herself as she slowly close her eyelid. Kai sighed. "Your class will end on 11. We still got like 10 hour. Eungg~?", kai begged. Rina sighed. "No. No means No. Get out.".

           Kai let out a soft sigh as he walked out of Rina's room. 

" And by using the algebra formula, You can easily get the answer. Understand, Rina?", Her teacher asked while smiling. Rina didn't reply anything and continued taking notes.

         "Rina? Do you understand?", Her teacher asked again with a sigh. Rina glared into her teacher. "By that glare, I suppose you understand our lesson today. I'm leaving now. Please finish your homework by next week. I'm leaving.". Her teacher spoke and smiled. Rina ignored her teacher and went to lay on her bed.

 

Kai knocked on the door. "Rina~".

Rina rolled her eyes and pretended to sleep. "Yah I know you're not sleeping.". Rina sighed. "Yah. I'm curious 'bout something, Kai.", Rina spoke . Kai smiled. "What is it?".

"Why aren't you in school? Aren't you supposed to be in high school or something?", Rina asked blankly. Kai bursted into laughter. "Yah dummy it's summer.", Kai spoke still giggling.

     Rina blankly stared into Kai's face. "Ah , Okay. I'm sleeping. Make sure to close the door before you get the out of here.", Rina said and was about to sleep when kai grabbed her wrist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter