Brightening Days

Miss Ballerina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Chapter 15

Chanyeol stared into Rina. He closed his eye. He leaned in closer toward Rina. "You do know I'm inlove with you, right?", He whispered as he sighed.

Rina's eye widened. "..W-What?". He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head. “Nothing.”

                  Rina sat by her bed, her thoughts slowly drifting away.

Chanyeol’s word earlier had been confusing her and she couldn’t stop thinking about it. 

“Maybe, he’s just in love with me as a sister? Yeah, that’s probably it.”, Rina thought as she let out a soft sigh.

 

Out of the sudden, she felt a throbbing pain by both of her thigh.

She let out a scream. The pain felt horrible, it was too much. She let out another scream, this time louder. The throbbing went even harder and she couldn’t stop herself from crying.

“Help! Help!!”, she yelled, her voice cracking as the pain went even stronger. A maid ran by her room with wide eyes. “Miss, miss! What is wrong?”

“Kai! Where is Kai?”, Rina yelled, her eyes pouring with tears. The maid was scared to death as she held Rina’s shoulder firmly, supporting her.

 

“S-Sir Kai hasn’t return yet. Miss, tell me what’s wrong? Should I call the driver and bring you to hospital?”, the maid asked as Rina nodded her head.

Rina let out another scream. The throbbing pain by her thigh has spread through all over her leg. Madam Gong appeared with horror plastered all over her face.

 

“Rina!”, Madam Gong yelled, as Rina lost her conscious.

Rina opened her eye softly. She let out a soft grunt as she recalled back what had happened.

She eyed the room and realized that she is at hospital. She saw Kai sitting by a chair that was placed next to the bed.

 

           Kai’s eye was shut tight, and he was snoring softly. Rina couldn’t help but to giggle by the sight.

Kai’s eye then softly fluttered open, as his eye made contact with Rina’s.

The both of them stared into each other, both eyes were wide. Kai kept his gaze by Rina, he seemed restless, and his dark circles were showing.

His expression was entrancing, and Rina was lost by his stare.

 

“Yah!”, Kai yelled, causing Rina to gasp in shock. “Do you know how worried I was? Madam Gong had called me saying you were screaming and asking for help. What’s wrong?”, Kai asked, his face frowning a bit.

Rina sighed. “I.. don’t know what had happened. I didn’t do anything I swear, but suddenly there’s this pain by my thigh, and then it slowly spread all over my leg, It was really really painful.”, Rina spoke as she lowered her gaze.

Kai stared into Rina, his expression remain unrecognizable. Rina stared back into Kai. “Kai, what does this mean? Tell me, please.”, Rina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter