Being together

Miss Ballerina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                          Chapter 12

"You're really brave ,huh?", Chanyeol spoke with his eye never leaving Kai's.

                     "Only on like you.", Kai spoke . Grabbing Chanyeol's collar tighter. The whole cafe went silent while staring on them. Some of them were whispering and some of them were gasping.

Rina cluelessly stared to both of them. "Guys, wh-why are you guys being like this?",.Chanyeol phone ranged out of all sudden. He smirked. "If you don't mind, Can you please let go?", Chanyeol spoke. kai slowly let go.

   Chanyeol brushed his collar as if Kai's hand is dirty. He took his phone and answered it. "Yes aunty?".

Kai sat down and Rina faced him. "Yah, what's wrong with you guys? Why are you guys keep fighting?", Rina whispered to Kai. Kai pouted. "Ask that ing bastard.", Rina frowned.

"You said it's bad to curse. Then why are you cursing?", Rina asked.

                  Kai softened as he stared into Rina. He smiled. ' She still remember.. '

Chanyeol ended the call. "Rina-yah, Are you busy today?", Chanyeol asked. Rina shook her head. "Not really.",. Kai glared into Chanyeol.

    "Good then. My aunt has a sudden work and she wants me to take care of her 2 year old baby boy. Want to join?", Chanyeol asked while smiling. Rina's eye widen. "Yes? H-Huh but i'm not good on babysitting-", Rina spoke and Chanyeol chuckled.

"It's okay. You can actually learn.", Chanyeol spoke and Kai scoffed. "Yah. It you go, then how about your cafe? Who'll take care of it?", Kai asked and Chanyeol smirked. "of course the worker will take care of it. stupid.".

       Kai rolled his eye. "Whatever. Rina is not going. she's busy.", Kai spoke.

Chanyeol eyed Kai. "She just said she's not busy a second ago.".

Kai sighed. "Then I'm following. I can't leave Rina with a retard like you.". Rina eyed Kai. ' Why is he like this? He sounds like a jealous boyfriend.', Rina thought wearily.

They all arrived at Chanyeol's auntie house and the old lady greeted them. "Oh Chanyeol, Oh and a pretty girl! Chanyeol, You're finally interested in finding a girlfriend??", The old lady spoke and Chanyeol's eye widen. "Ah- no, aunty.".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter