A Long Day with Him

Miss Ballerina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    

  Listen to this song as you read the story if you're the type that loves to read with music <3 :)

                   Chapter 4

"You."

Rina's eye widen. "H-Huh? What?". 

      Kai's serious face cracked into a smile. "JUST KIDDING! AHHAHAHAHAHAH!"., Rina frowned. "Not funny.".

Kai stuck his tongue out.

 Rina was sitting on her wheelchair while reading some random magazine. Kai went from the back and touched Rina's shoulder.

             "Boo!", Kai whispered earning a shout of shock from Rina. Rina turned around. "YAH are you trying to kill me?!", Rina spoke angrily. Kai chuckled. "Yah don't be so angry. What do you want to eat tonight?"

Rina silenced. "Depends on the maid.",Rina spoke and continued reading. Kai shook his head. "Uh Uh Uh. Tonight, We'll cook by ourself.".

     Rina rolled her eyes. "Then what's the use of Hiring a chef when you're gonna cook by yourself?", Kai sighed. "How will you feed your children?", Kai spoke .

                Rina stared into him. "Hire a chef to feed them...?"

Kai sighed. "Yahh. Come on. Do you want Spaghetti or Lasagna?", Kai spoke. Rina's eye widen. "You want me to cook Spagetti or lasagna? Duhhh no", Kai rolled his eye.  "Spaghetti or lasagna?", Kai asked again, this time with a firmer tone.

   "Spaghetti.", 

Kai smiled while clapping his hand. "Yay Then, we're going to supermarket tonight since we got no Pastaaa~",

     Rina frowned. "I'm not going anywhere."

Kai stuck his tongue out. "You have too. HURRAY TO THE SUPERMARKET~~~", Kai shouted and pushed Rina's wheelchair to the car. Rina shouted for help as kai ignored her.

When they arrived at the market, Rina groaned. "Stupid dummy Kai. Don't you see that? Wheelchairs aren't allowed to bring in.", Rina said and rolled her eyes. Kai sighed. "Aish... What to do. This is the nearest market."

      Kai eyed rina. Rina eyed Kai. "Yah don't even think 'bout it.", Rina glared to Kai. Kai smiled. 

"PUT ME DOWNNN!", Rina shouted as Kai hold her bride style. "Gosh you're making me so embarrassed.", Rina whispered. "Driver Kim, We'll call you when we're done.", Kai said and smiled.

      Driver Kim nodded. Rina buried her face in Kai's chest as she felt so embarrassed. Kai chuckled. "What's this? Are you enjoying it?", Kai said with a playful tone as he walked toward the trolley site.

                  Rina glared into him. "I'll kill you.", Rina whispered.

Kai got the trolley and put Rina inside the trolley. "Wow, now you want to shop while I'm in this cart? Genius, Genius.", Rina said rolling her eyes. Kai chuckled. "I know you like it.".

    They went inside the market and buy all the things they need t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter