Too much shockness

Miss Ballerina
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

                    Chapter 14

Chanyeol pushed Rina’s wheelchair inside tha mansion. He beamed a small goodbye and left.

             Kai frowned. He stared into Rina’s face who looked so shocked. But he doesn’t care.

 “ Why were you hanging out with him again? I thought you’re visiting your mom’s funeral?”, He spoke. Anger flashed through his face.

       Rina stared into Kai. “Kai....”                  
Kai stared into Rina with a weirded expression. “Why?”

“Chanyeol.... he’s...”, Rina’s voice was full of shockness.

                    Kai frowned even more. “What’s wrong with chanyeol?”

 

“He’s gay.”

Flashback

Rina stared into her mom’s grave and sighed. Suddenly she saw a familiar figure crying. She stare into the figure. It’s Chanyeol.

He was sobbing hardly while holding the tombstone. After he relaxed himself, He leave the grave and Rina’s curiosity is killing her.

    She pushed her wheelchair to the grave chanyeol was holding a while ago. She looked into the tombstone. Her eyes slowly widen in shock.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun

6th May 1992 – 20 March 2010

 

Then suddenly she saw a picture that was placed next to the tombstone. It was picture of Chanyeol and a guy. On that picture, was written

    ‘ Byun Baekhyun, My first love ’

            

Rina’s mouth was hanging open. “No way... No way...”, She spoke. “Chanyeol is gay?!”, She thought to herself.

       “Rina? Rina! What are you doing here?”, A deep voice spoke from behind. Rina turned her head 90 degrees and was greeted by Chanyeol’s smile.

“You know Baekhyun?”, He spoke more. Rina shook her head. With a shocked face. “I... saw you crying at this grave.. and I was curious... and..”

       She could not finish her line as she was too shocked.

Chanyeol chuckled. “Baekhyun’s pretty right?”, Chanyeol spoke and the tombstone.

    Rina stared into him. “Chanyeol... who’s Baekhyun to you...?”, Rina asked. Chanyeol smiled. “My first love. And probably my last love.”

Rina stared in shockness. “Then you’re....”

    “Yeah. I’m Gay.”

Rina’s mouth was hanging open. Chanyeol chuckled. “Yah close your mouth a fly will enter it and make a house inside it.”, He jokingly said.

“Come. I’ll send you home.” ||

 

Kai was laughing like a maniac while rolling on the floor. “HAHAHAHAHAHHA OMAIGAD I NEVER EXPECTED THAT”, Kai yelled while holding his stomach.

   “IT’S SO USELESS BEING JEALOUS ALL THE TIME I NEVER THOUGHT HE’S GAY NYAHAHHAHAHHAHA”, He laughed even more. Rina turned to Kai. “What? You’re Jealous?”, Rina asked.

Kai’s eye widen and he cleared his his throat. “I accidentally said it. Don’t think anything weird.”, He said and went to his room.

    Rina stared in confusion. "Weirdo."

 

 

Kai smiled. The thought of Chanyeol being gay ease him. He doesn't need to worry anymore knowing that Chanyeol will never have feelings for Rina. He let out a soft sigh as he widened his smile. A girl like Rina is worth fighting for.

   

Later during the night, Rina was eating some chip while watching some random show on the television. Suddenly a familiar voice spoke from behind that make her cringe her nose.

   “You know mom doesn’t allow you to eat chips while watching TV right?”, Her dad spoke. She turned. And scoffed.

                       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter