Loud Noises

Scared Are We?

Yehet for a double update at the beginning of the story! 

But I had some of this chapter already written so I decided to just finish it tonight and write the next chapter tomorrow after work.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the abandoned house came into view, you and Victoria got really excited. You both squealed and took off until you were right in front of the gates to the sidewalk. Footsteps were heard behind you, and then a pair of arms hugged your waist.

“Uh, bae. Why did you two get all excited and stop in front of this place?” Luhan laid his chin on your shoulder trying to get your attention.

“Well we’re going to be going through the house of course silly!” you replied.

Arms tightened around your waist, “We… We’re doing what now?”

“That’s funny.” Tao had walked up to Victoria and slung his arm around her shoulders, “I thought you said that we were going in that creepy place.” You and Victoria just looked up at him with expectant faces. “Y-you’re serious?! We, I can’t go through there! It’s probably haunted with ghosts and vampires and those freaky dead things!” Tao was freaking out now and it was quite the sight really.

“You mean zombies?” Kyungsoo spoke up.

Tao looked at his hyung and then to the house and then to Victoria. “Z-z-zombies..? there’s zombies in there?” he had that deer in the headlights look on his face at the moment. Damn I wish I would've brought my camera for this. 

“Honey.” Victoria turned and pulled the boy away from the fence to calm him down, “Babe, please calm down. Nothing’s gonna happen when we go through.”

Tao shot her a horrified look, “Of course something’s gonna happen! The place is abandoned for Christ sake! We’re all gonna die in the-“ his protests were muffled when she kissed his blabbering lips.

“The only way that you’re going to die is by talking too much and not breathing in enough air you pabo. You’re a cat tonight babe. Scratch their eyes out. Or better yet go all A.B wushu panda on those zombie butts.” That seemed to calm the boy down. A little bit anyways.

You glance at them and see the adoring look Tao is giving her. They really do make a good couple. I'm happy for them. But others thought different. “Get a room you two! None of us want to see that sweet icky crap.” Baekhyun muttered to no one in particular.

“Alright, who’s gonna go first?” Chen asked getting everyone to shut up. He was met with silence. “Fine. I’ll pick for you guys. Yixing and Jongin, you’re up first.”

“W-w- what?! Why are only two of us going? No no no. I’m not going with just Yixing. I need more bodies with me!” Jongin was starting to freak out now.

“We’ll go with you Jongin. Don’t worry.” Xiumin spoke up dragging a rather bored looking Kris with him.

“R-really? Hyungs will go with me?” Awh, he looks so hopeful. That's cute.

* * *

Walking in through the front door, the four boys shuffled towards no where in particular. Behind them the door shut with a bang. All that was heard was a loud scream.

“Seriously Jongin? We just freaking walked inside. Man up a little bro.” Kris scolded.

“Dude you freaking jumped too so don’t even give me that crap!” Jongin snapped back. “Yixing hyung can we go so we can finish this stup- Yixing hyung?” he looked around, but Yixing was nowhere to be found. And neither was the other hyung. “Xiumin hyung? Kris where did the hyungs go?! Where did they go hyung! Find them! Find them now!” Jongin was clinging onto Kris’s arm by now.

“This place is pitch black. How do you expect me to find those two when they’re not scared of anything boy?”

“I don’t know. Maybe you guys have some weird ability to find each other since your hyungs!”

“That is the most stupid idea I have ever heard Jongin. Will you let go of my arm? I can’t walk with you hanging onto me like that.”

~CRASH~

Both boys stopped moving instantly looking up the stairs to where the sound came from.

“Hyungs!” Jongin suddenly let loose of Kris’s arm and bolted up the stairs.

“Kim Jongin. Wait! Didn’t your mother ever tell you to NOT run towards strange sounds in an abandoned house? Especially on Halloween! Jongin! Boy get your back here now!”

* * *

“Oops, I think I broke something hyung. Should we clean it up so no one gets hurt?” Yixing had been wandering around upstairs when he had a faithful encounter with a shelf of books.

“Nah, just leave it. If they trip over it it’ll just add to the fun.” Xiumin replied, taking Yixing’s arm and leading him away from the books and back to the other staircase. “Hmm. Is this really a haunted a house? There’s no scarers or anything that I’ve seen so far. Have you noticed anything Yixing?” Xiumin waited a few moments for a reply. Hearing none he turned his head to see if the younger boy had heard him. But to his surprise, or well not really a surprise at all, he hadn’t.

Yixing was just staring up at the ceiling looking at all the holes and cobwebs hanging everywhere. The only reason he was still walking was because Xiumin was pulling him along. Yixing had a feeling he was being watched so he brought his gazed back down and landed on Xiumin’s face. “Uhm, did you ask me something hyung?”

Xiumin just chuckled, “Nah don’t worry about it Yixing. You really are our special unicorn.” Yixing just grinned at that and then went back to staring at the walls as Xiumin lead him through the house.

Not five minutes later they exited out the back doors and headed around the side of the house to where the rest of the group stood waiting. Everyone kept looking behind them as if searching for someone else. Oh. Oops.

“Oppas. Uh, where are Kris and Jongin?” you hesitantly asked.

Xiumin looked behind him towards the house, “They must still be inside. The door slammed shut and I guess they stopped to freak out. Yixing and I just kinda kept walking.” He looked back towards you, “By the way, are you sure this place is supposed to be like a legit haunted house with all the actors and stuff?”

You gave him a puzzled look, “What do you mean? Was no one in there?” Both of them shook their heads no. “Huh. That’s strange. There were a bunch of people out earlier and they seemed to be getting ready for it. I asked one of the guys if it was gonna be open to the public later in the evening and he said it was.” You thought for a second, “Unless…”

“Unless what?” Victoria was by your side now.

“Unless they were just checking the foundation to make sure it was gonna be safe for kids like us to go in and explore. You never know I guess.” You looked around and spotted Baekhyun getting ready to say something, “And no Bacon, we’re not leaving now. I still want to go check it out. Which means ya’ll should go too.” Some of the boys gave doubtful looks. “Aw come on guys, it’ll be fun!”

“But shouldn’t we wait till the other two idiots come out first?” Chen asked.

“Nah. The next group should go in now. If anything it’ll get those two dumb oppas out faster.” You replied. Chen just snickered.

“Alright, I guess that means it’s our turn now Soo.” Suho said walking up to the house.

“Yeah, go get your boyfriend Kyungsoo. Show him what a real man is like.” Chanyeol hollered. In turn, Kyungsoo just glared back at Chanyeol.

“Let’s go I guess hyung. I just want to get this over with so I can go home.” He muttered to himself while opening the door.