The Hyung That Disappears

Scared Are We?

Yo I am so so so so soooo sorry with how long it's taken me to write more. I've just had a bunch going on with work and stress from other things. not to mention a massive case of writers block. But yeah, i'm so sorry you had to wait this long for an update. And it's not even that good in my eyes >.< I just kinda wanted to give you something since it's been about two months. It's short and kinda ehhh, but I hope you all like it. Now i'm gonna try to write some more for this fic. Let's hope for the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung? I’m scared hyung. Hyung what are we gonna do? We’re gonna die in here hyung. I’m not gonna be able to kiss my boyfriend anymore hyung. Hyung are you listening to me? Hyung? Hyung!”

“Jongin would you shut up for just a minute so I can figure out which way to go so we can leave this place?!” Kris all but yelled at the younger, scaring him even more.

“Hyung don’t yell at me! It’s scary when you yell hyung!”

Kris sighed loudly, “Say hyung one more time and I will leave your here to fend for yourself against whatever’s in here.” That statement had effectively shut the younger up. Although he was still clinging onto the Kris’s arm, said boy could actually focus more on getting them out of this maze.

Walking through the dark hallway his foot made contact with an object on the floor in front of him, sending it sliding across the floor into a wall. “What the crap was that hyung?!” Kris looked in Jongin’s direction.

“What did I just get done telling you?”

“Oh, oops. Sorry hyung. Oops, sorry! Hyung I didn’t mean to. Ah I’m sorry! I’ll just quit talking now…”

***

“Yeol, what was that sound?” Baekhyun was also clinging onto the arm of his partner.

“I don’t know Baek. But it sounded like it was right up ahead. Let’s go and find out what is was my Hyuna.” Chanyeol replied as he started walking forward.

“What?! Now you’re curious?? What happened to just getting out of here as soon as possible? I don’t wanna go investigate! This is not my style at all Hyunseung. Kkaeb-freaking-song.”

“Would you shut up. Whoever is in here making these noises will hear you. Do you know what happens in movies when the killer hears his victims??”

“Well I’m not gonna die now am I. Cause I have you to protect me from those nasty psychos.” Even while acting all brave, when just a minute ago said boy was freaking out, he stepped even closer towards Chanyeol. “Just.. Just don’t let anything happen to me Yeol. Okay?”

Unknowingly to Baekhyun, Chanyeol now had a large smile on his face and a blush on his cheeks. He pulled the boy closer to him and slipped his arm around the smaller boy’s shoulders. “Don’t worry Baek, I’m not going to let anything bad ever happen to you.”

***

“Hyung what was that noise?” Jongin asked as he pushed himself even closer to Kris. He really didn’t like these types of places. Thank god Kyungsoo wasn’t with him. He didn’t want that boy to see him like this.

“It sounds like voices Jongin. A couple different voices. Maybe it’s the murders and they’re getting ready for the chase.” Kris replied. He really wasn’t interested in this place anymore, not that he had been. He just wanted to get out and away from this annoying brat who wouldn’t stay off of him.

“What?! Hyung don’t say that!” Jongin glanced behind him to see if there was actually anyone stalking them. To his relief he saw nothing. “Thank god no ones there. I was really starting to-“ His words stopped as he heard the clicking of heels on the hardwood flooring. “Oh god. Oh god. Hyung! Hyung they’re coming! We gotta move now!”

Right before Jongin was able to take off, Kris held his arm out and caught the younger boy. “Would you stop panicking you idiot. It’s just Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The others must of let them come in to make sure we got out.”

“What are you talking about? It’s not our friends! The murderers probably got to them first and took his shoes and now they’re walking in them to make us think that it’s them so we’ll have our guard down and then- mmfdjsnguh.“ Jongin was cut off as Kris covered his rambling mouth with his oversized hand.

“I said shut up. Does that really look like a killer to you?” Kris turned Jongin’s head so he was facing the way they had come. And to his relief, it really was his other hyungs. “Oh my god, hyungs I’m so glad to see you!” Jongin ripped himself away from Kris and bolted into Chanyeol’s arms. “I was so scared and Kris hyung was making it worse and he told me there were killers in here and then we heard footsteps and he said you guys were the killers and I was so scared!!!” The three men just stared at the younger, amazed at how fast he was talking with his head buried in Chanyeol’s chest. He could feel the stares of his hyungs so he glanced up towards the two newbies in the group. “What? I was scared okay. This place gives me the creeps.”

“Yeah, yeah. Well hands off of Chanyeol. He’s mine tonight.” Baekhyun pulled the said boy closer to him and out of Jongin’s grip. “You have Kris hyung over there to cling onto if your scared.” He pointed to the direction that Kris had been standing in. but to his and everyone else’s surprise, Kris was no longer there.

“Kris hyung! Oh my god, where did he go? Where did my hyung go?? Kris hyung don’t worry! I’ll come find you! Just stay put!” Before the other two could even react, Jongin bounded down the hallway towards another set of stairs in search of his hyung.

“Jongin come back here! Aish, I’m friends with a bunch of idiots. Don’t any of you know not to go running into danger? Is it really that hard of a concept to grasp?” Baekhyun was rambling to himself now and Chanyeol thought it was the cutest thing ever.

“Hey Baek. Were you jealous earlier?” Chanyeol asked glancing down at the older.

“What? Why would I be jealous of Jongin running after Kris?”

“Not that. When Jongin was hugging me? Were you jealous?”

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide and he could feel the heat rising to his face. “W-what? N-no. I. I wasn’t jealous. Why would I-I be jealous of that brat? Just because he was clinging all over you does not mean that I was jealous. That’s just absurd Chanyeol.” God, why could he not shut up.

“Whatever you say Baekhyun.” Chanyeol replied smiling at the older. No, that blush on his face made him the cutest thing ever.