Scared Little Panda

Scared Are We?

A/N: this chapter is in the pov of Victoria just fyi. thought i'd change it up a bit so that i could put both sides of the prank in this story.

Enjoy!!


Tao and you were standing in front of a door now. They each cast a glance towards the other, suggesting that the other should be the one to open the door. The soft voice of Kahla singing could be heard in the background. Tao was growing more nervous with each passing second from the song she was singing.

“Why does she have to sing that song nooow???!” Tao whined.

“Honey, that girl always sings. You should know that better than anyone considering you’re usually belting the crap out with her.” You retorted back to your boyfriend.

“But why that song?! She knows several other more upbeat and happy songs. Why does she have to sing that one!? That music video was really freaking creepy and it’s not making tonight any better!”

You were rolling your eyes as you heard the faint sounds of Kahla’s voice in the background. Oooo, she’s about to sing one of my favorite parts! You started humming along to the lyrics she was singing, ”Jjaekkak jjaekkak” while doing N’s little dance move with the cane they were using in their music video.

“Victoria!! Stop it! You’re making it worse! You’re making me want to open the door and leave your here!” Complaint after complaint was heard from the taller boy while you just giggled.

“But it’s a cute right?”

“Well of course you have a nice . I mean I am an kind of guy and- Hey! Don’t go changing the subjects on me!”

“It got you to ignore the singing though didn’t it ya loser.” You were giggling now at how cute your boyfriend was sometimes. But suddenly a hand enclosed your mouth, cutting off your laughter.

“Shhh. The singing stopped. Did that girl finally decide that it wasn’t the right time to-“

“SHOULD I GO OR SHOULD I STAY NOBODY KNOWS” Kahla popped out from behind the staircase, basically screaming the words of the song.

“WOOOOOOO.” Luhan sprung up beside his girlfriend singing the high notes that followed.

“WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE CRAP ARE YOU GUYS DOING?” Tao shrieked and he hid himself behind your smaller frame. You could feel his whole body tremble in freight from how he was clinging onto your waist.

“I was just voicing the thoughts that were in your head oppa. I mean, you were thinking whether to open the door or not right?” Kahla asked with an eyebrow raised. Luhan was behind her trying to keep his laughter in check.

“You didn’t voice my thoughts, you ing screamed them and sang that song bloody murder! You two almost gave me a-”

"Sungan heart attack!!!" Luhan bellowed out before Tao could finish his words.

Kahla looked adoringly towards her boyfriend, "Awh, you're singing EXO's song now babe! I knew you'd fall eventually for those boys." She pinched his cheek in a teasing manner before turning her attention back to the still trembling Tao. “And it’s not my fault that I like VIXX and that the words fit with your thoughts now is it?” the younger girl retorted. “It’s also not my fault that you’re just a scared little panda.” She murmured, thinking only Luhan could hear her comment.

"What did you just call me you little twerp?" Tao's eyes darkened as he stared at Kahla, almost daring her to say it again.

Knowing she was challenged, Kahla decided to go for it. "I saaaaid it's not my fault that you're a mpft-" Luhan had come from behind her and cupped his hands around , preventing her from digging her own grave.

"What she's trying to say is that she respects you for still coming with us inside the house." He quickly turned her around and gave her a slight push towards the stairwell. He turned back around, placed a hand on the door knob that the couple had previously been staring at and turned the knob, pushing it open slightly.  "Now how about you two just go through there and check out the first floor. We'll shout if we find anything interesting, okay?"

Catching Luhan's pleading gaze, you gave a slight nod towards the older boy and took Tao's hand into your own. "He's right honey. Let's go explore in this one our own. See what we can find hmm?" You noticed he still wasn't looking at anyone else besides Kahla. Well I guess it's not exactly staring if he looks like he still wants to murder her. Aish, these losers. I swear. The things I do for you unnie. You're all gonna kill me on day. You stood up on your tip toes and pressed a soft kiss upon your boyfriends chin. 

Glancing down at you in surprise, Tao now had his eyes on you. You could see the smile that was threatening to appear on his face and the slight blush that was rising upon his cheeks. Embarrassed by your sudden display of affection, all he could do was stutter out, "Vicky," he drew your nickname out for a few seconds in a high, whiny voice, "not in f-front of h-hyung."

"Then can we go on into the room? I won't be able to embarrass you there now will I." 

"F-fi-fine.. Let's go then." He took your hand in his quickly; you could still feel the trembling of his body through his tight grip. 

Accomplishing what you had set out to do, you grinned up at the taller boy and squeezed his hand as he led you to the now open door. Glancing back towards the other couple, you found her with a smirk upon her face. Oh god, now what's she gonna do? 

"Dracula-la-la-la-la!"

Tao's hand tightly gripped your own after hearing the words Kahla just sang, more like shouted, out. Picking up his pace, he dragged you towards the kitchen door; but not before she shouted "You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run!" causing her to explode in laugh afterwards.

***

The door slammed behind you after Tao had pushed you through the opening. You could still hear Kahla's laughter, along with Luhan's protests which was followed by his laughter through the walls. They're seriously perfect for each other i swear. 

"Why does she have to do that to me? Victoria you need to punish her!"

You turned your head to see Tao all wide eyed and trembling. Again. "Oh come here you big baby." Motioning him over, you held your arms out to your boyfriend.

Stepping into your embrace he was still going on about Kahla's punishment he thought you should give her. "You need to take her scary music away from her. Or better yet, just take it all. Let her wallow in the silence of her oppa's pain. Let her actually have to listen to everyone in that house complain about everything. She won't have a way to block it out then. She can suffer with all of us and-" 

You smacked him upside the head lightly, causing his words to falter. "Quit being so scared and mean. It's just music. They're just words spewing out of . Nothing about it is real you idiot." Your words caused him to start pouting which made you chuckle. "Better yet. I might just give her more range on that "scary music" of hers. You being all scared and clingy is cute." You grinned and gave him a wink.

Being the drama king that your boyfriend was known for being, he let go of you and started walking away, further into the room which you realized was actually the kitchen. "I'll just go through this house by myself then if you guys just want to scare me! Why would I need anyone in this world when I have myself, an AB Style wushu panda, to protect my ." Continuing to rant, Tao failed to notice you walking towards the counter at the side of the room. Being so involved in his words, he also failed to see you walking towards him, cupping something in your hands.

"So, if you're this AB Style wushu panda thing," Whatever the hell that is you thought, "and you can protect yourself," you stepped right in front of Tao with your hands in front of your chest, "then you wouldn't be scared of, oh say, my new little pet?" You slowly opened your hands to reveal the small mouse, who was cautiously sniffing your thumb now.

A pterodactyl screech and the dance of a scared little boy. That's what came next. Right from your very own boyfriend.  Wushu panda my boy. You knew the blood curdling scream and the swatting of hands was to be expected. That's why you had carefully moved your hands out of Tao's reach right when you noticed his eyes going wide in fear. What you didn't expect however, was the other blood curdling scream and the sound of glass breaking and objects falling. Which had come from directly above you. What the hell is going on up there?  

"Uh, Tao. Maybe we should go check on unnie and Luhan and see if- TAO WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT. I NEED TO CHECK ON KAHLA! TAO!!!"

In the middle of your concerned thoughts, Tao had decided on his own to get you two out of harms way. Which involved you being thrown over his shoulder and him hauling both of your butts out of the house. All while screaming his pretty little head off.

Knowing that you could do nothing to free yourself while still having the little creature in your hands, you just simply let him run you out of the back door, around the corner of the house, and out onto the front lawn, where all the others were waiting. Once he had stopped, you lifted your upper body up a little and turned your head so you could see the back of his head. "Did your dumb forget what I'm holding in my hands? If you'd don't set me down right this second, I'm going to- umpf." Looking up from the ground where your now resided, you glared at the boy who had dropped you. "Why are you so rude!? Ugh! Why am I going out with you when you're just gonna leave without checking on your hyung! He could be dead for all we know you head! And then you proceed to drop me because of my new pet?!" You were fuming now.

"Vic, are you okay my dongsaeng? You're not hurt anywhere are you? Here let oppa check for an injuries." Suho was now being the concerned umma of the group and smothering you with love; not that you minded at all. I mean he is my favorite oppa out of the 11 other boys. Now probably 12 if that stupid boyfriend of mine keeps being stupid.

"What's wrong with you hands Vic?" Suho had noticed that you had your arms clutched to your chest. "Did you hurt yourself inside? What happened? Talk to me!"

"Oppa, please enough with the noise. I've had enough with the loud noises tonight." You cast a glare at Tao who was now being consoled by Kris and Jongin. "But I didn't hurt my hands." Peeking inside your hands you muttered, "And I hope I didn't injure my new pet."

"New pet? What kind of pet could you have possibly gotten inside of that place. In less you picked up a mouse..." Suho gave you a look after realizing what he just said. "It.. It's not a mouse. Is it?"

"Of course it's a mouse oppa!" You opened your hands to reveal the cute little creature looking around at the outside world.

Suho's eyes got wide as he let out a scream. Are you kidding me. Not this one too. You sighed as the older boy crawled away from you towards a concerned Yixing. As Suho was running away, Kyungsoo had appeared at your side, putting his arm around your shoulder in a form of comfort. All the commotion also resulted in your new little friend jumping out of your hands and scurrying away from the giants and harms way. Well there goes my new pal.

"So, you said something about Luhan. What about him?" Kyungsoo questioned lightly.

"And where's Chen and Sehun?" Kris asked afterwards.

"Yeah, those two still haven't came out." Xiumin muttered, coming up beside you and Kyungsoo. 

"Well when we were inside, right before 'someone' panicked and ran out, we heard a scream. I'm not sure who it was but-" Your sentenced was cut short when Chanyeol and Baekhyun had suddenly started having a laughing attack. Everyone, including yourself, were now staring at the odd couple. 

"Uhh, care to enlighten us all as to why you interrupted the maknae?" Tao asked as he shoved Kyungsoo and Xiumin away and casually put his arm around your shoulders; as if you hadn't just yelled at him a few minutes ago. This freaking boy, I swear. But you didn't shrug his arm off. Instead you leaned in closer feeling his warmth. You couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"It's just that- You said Chen hyung and- Sehun- Hadn't come out- Yet- And Kahla and- Lu-" Chanyeol had tried to explain why they were both in hysterics over this information when he lost himself to the laughter once again.

Surprisingly, Baekhyun was able to get himself together long enough to finish what Chanyeol had started saying. "Chen, Sehun, Kahla and Luhan are still inside. Someone screamed, most likely Luhan hyung. The fact that those two had waited to go in right before your group did and that they're both still in there only means that they had something planned with that girl to scare Luhan and possibly you two too. But somehow you two got out so it was only Luhan hyung in there with the two pranksters and their minion Sehunnie. And Luhan's probably crapping himself right about now and-" Nothing else was heard except for more high pitched screams coming from the house, accompanied with yelling and a door banging not once, but three times.

Nothing was heard for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden you heard Sehun's voice. 

"CHEN HYUNG WAIT FOR ME! DON'T LEAVE ME TO DIE FROM THAT MONSTER HYUNG!"

Well, looks like they accomplished in angering the princess. You looked up at Tao and then around to the faces of the other boys around you who were all staring at the figures running from behind the house. This has definitely been the most entertaining Halloween I've ever had so far. All thanks to these losers I call family now. 


what up maaan? if ya can't tell i was totally listening to my "darker" concept songs while writing this. 

but yeaaah, i leave you with a cliffhanger. i've already got the idea in my head of what happened in the upstairs of the house; i've honestly had this part planned out since the very beginning. it's just all this crap before it i had to think up. so this one might be out sooner than everything else has been. it just depends on if i get time to write or not.

btw, i don't own vixx, exo, f(x), speed, or any of the other groups nor their songs. i just simply love listening to their music and they occasionally give me some much needed inspiration.