Stepping Into The House

Scared Are We?

yooooo. i know i said i'd update like, last week. and evidently that didn't happen. so yeaaah. eheh. sorry!

i'm just having some slight problems as to how i should end this all. so from now on, instead of having a few different sections posted together at once, as soon as i get a section (or point of view i guess i should say) completed i'll edit it and post it right away. i'm hoping to have this finished within a few days (i'm having a lot of inspiration tonight for some ungodly and totally welcomed reason. so stay tuned!

and seriously you guys, if ya'll have stuck around for the whole story, I THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH. even though none of you have commented or anything, just seeing that this silly thing is getting some views makes me happy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You stepped through the door after the other three had already ventured inside. Not bothering to close the door quietly, you let it slam shut behind you.

THUD.

“WHAT IN THE HECK WAS THAT?!” Tao yelped. You looked up to see him clinging onto Victoria’s waist, the evident fear written all over his face.

Luhan chuckled lightly, “Aish, get yourself together my little Dongsaeng. It wasn’t that scary.”

“Yeah. Says the manly man who’s holding my arm in a vice grip.” You muttered.

“I am a manly man okay!”

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you say babe. Can we just go explore now? Pretty please?” You looked up at him and gave him the puppy eye look.

“Do you have to pull that look right now? You know I can’t resist that look!”

“What about me hyung? Can we just forget about this house and go to the party?” Tao was now giving Luhan some of his famous aegyo.

Well there goes my shot of scaring them all tonight. No one can beat Tao oppa’s aegyo when he wants something. “Fine. Let’s just go to the stinkin’ party then. It’s not like I had anything planned for-“ Your sentence was cut short as Luhan grabbed you wrist, tugging you back towards him.

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re going through this house whether panda boy wants to or not.” You glanced up him, confusion written all over your face. Luhan chuckled. “Did you really think his aegyo would beat my own girlfriend’s?” You didn’t answer him, but shyly glanced down to the ground because that was exactly what you thought was going to happen. You heard him chuckle again, the same time you heard Tao groan behind you.

Looks like I do get to scare them then. Now I just have to find a way to separate from them. “Uh, why don’t I just go check the upstairs out? You guys can just look around down here for a while.” You took a step towards the staircase when you felt arms snake around your waist.

“Nuh-uh. I’m not letting you go anywhere by yourself in this creepy place. You’re stuck with me whether you want to go off alone or not.”

You glanced to your left to see Luhan’s head on your shoulder, a pout forming on his face just with the thought of you being separated from his side. You just made my job so much easier you cute idiot. “If you really want to go up with me you can dear. I won’t stop you.” You shifted your gaze down to the arms encircling your waist, “I will have to ask you to let go though. I can’t walk up stairs with you holding me like that.”

Luhan must have realized how he was standing then because he jerked back, a blush starting to form on his cheeks. “I- uh- I… yeah…” He started laughing nervously, his hand reaching up to rub the back of his neck.

You smiled at how shy he was being all of a sudden, “Idiot.” Turning towards the other couple you found them standing a few feet away. Tao was pouting and clinging onto the smaller Victoria with all his might. Aish, this pabo isn’t going to make it at all. “Victoria, you guys can stay by the door if he really doesn’t want to go through the house. I saw a door over there on the other side of the staircase when we came in. Maybe there’s a back door that way somewhere.” You suggested, pointing towards the only other door downstairs.

Tao’s eyes widen with the prospect of him not having to go up the stairs and possibly running into any monsters or ghosts. Or zombies. “YES! I mean yeah. The two of us, Victoria and I, shall scope out the downstairs while you two go venture upstairs towards your downfall. I mean, uh, we’ll just go this way. C’mon honey.” Tao was then dragging Victoria off towards the mystery door that no one else had been able to find.

“Well Lulu.”

“Well,” Luhan offered you his hand with a nervous smile etched on his face, “Looks like it’s just us for now.”

You placed your hand in his and gave it a light squeeze. “You ready?”

He squeezed your hand back, “As ready as I’ll ever be. I swear you’ll probably have to carry me out of this place it’s so creepy.”