Mission Scare Everyone Out Of Their Pants: Commenced

Scared Are We?

"I will fight for you." 

Walking towards the stairs with your hands clasped in each others, you started singing one of your favorite songs. 

"Nareul bulleo nega mami apeul ttae. Naegeman teoreonwa nugul wonhaneunde." You started swinging your joined arms and you had a bounce to your step.

"Why are you so full of happiness right now? There could literally be some psycho killer hiding in one of these rooms and you're gonna die with a freaking smile on your face." Your boyfriend Luhan was the only reason you weren't already at the top of the staircase yet. 

Actually, we're not even to the first damn step yet. You loved the boy who was currently clinging onto you right now, but come on. It was Halloween for goodness sake. This was your favorite time of year, exploring haunted and abandoned places being one of your favorite activities. This is not how you thought your first Halloween together was going to be spent.

"And why are you singing that song? Out of all the songs you make me listen to with you, this is the one you pick during this situation? Unbelievable."

"Well sorry if I don't think Gee fits the situation we're in right now." You stuck your tongue out at Luhan before continuing. "Plus I know that a certain boy hates the music video and overall concept to this song. That's why I chose it." Peeking over your shoulder to look for the other couple, you realized they were still standing at the door. Oh do I have the best mind ever. You thought as you brought yourself to a stop and turned around.

"Yah, why did you stop? The stairs are-" You cut his words off by covering his mouth with your hands.

"Shhh! I've got an idea to scare Tao out of his whiskers." From the dumbfounded look on Luhan's face, you mentally sighed. "They're dressed as cats?" Luhan still had a puzzled look upon his face. "For crying out loud, just work with me when I try to be funny!" Glancing over towards Tao and Victoria again to make sure they were still there you turned towards Luhan. "Alright, I've got an idea, just follow along because I know you know the words to this song."

Finally a look of understanding graced his face and he gave a slight nod. 

Slowly creepy towards the couple in front of the door, you heard Victoria say something about a followed by Tao agreeing that the was cute. What in the hell do you two talk about when you're alone, my god. You thought, mentally shivering from your own imagination. Seconds later you heard a gasp which cause you to halt all further movement, which in turn cause Luhan to collide into your back. You harshly turned towards him, giving him your say-one-word-and-I-will beat-you look. Luhan just rolled his eyes at you but said nothing about your sudden stop. 

Then you heard Tao start speaking. "The singing stopped." Holding up you hand, you started counting down from five. "Did that girl finally decide that it wasn't the right time to-" 

"SHOULD I GO OR SHOULD I STAY NOBODY KNOWS!" You sprung out from behind the wall with a huge grin on your face from seeing how scared Tao. Hearing him shriek in that girly tone was a plus too.

"WOOOOOOO!" Luhan just popped his head out from behind the wall, laughing as he ended his high note. Thank goodness he got what i meant.

"WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTE CRAP ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Just with how the older boy sounded when he all but screeched his question out was enough to get you to crack up laughing.

Getting yourself together quicker than you had expected yourself to, you became serious when answering the boy. “I was just voicing the thoughts that were in your head oppa. I mean, you were thinking whether to open the door or not right?” You heard Luhan snort behind you and had to bite your cheek in order to keep yourself at least looking serious. 

Tao was in hysterics now. “You didn’t voice my thoughts, you ing screamed them and sang that song bloody murder! You two almost gave me a-”

"Sungan heart attack!!!" Not expecting the boy behind you to gather himself enough to say anything else, you actually jumped when he shouted out the words. But that didn't stop the swell of your heart when you heard the words from one of the songs you had been obsessed with lately. He actually does pay attention to the groups I listen to.

 "Awh, you're singing EXO's song now babe! I knew you'd fall eventually for those boys." You turned and pinched Luhan's cheek, causing him to whine and swat your hands away while muttering something about being a manly man. Grinning, you turned your attention back to the terrified boy who was hiding behind Victoria's small body. “And it’s not my fault that I like VIXX and that the words fit with your thoughts now is it?” you retorted to the older. “It’s also not my fault that you’re just a scared little panda.”

Thinking that you had only murmured the last remark you weren't ready for when Tao actually spoke back. 

"What did you just call me you little twerp?" You looked up to Tao glaring at you. Well it was nice knowing ya world. I'm dead now. It was now your turn to feel frightened, but you knew he was challenging you. And I never back down from a challenge. 

"I saaaaid it's not my fault that you're a mpft-" You words were cut short as Luhan came up behind you and clamped his hand over your mouth. He possibly just saved your life from ending way too early, but you were a stubborn girl and was fighting your way to retort back to the panda. 

"What she's trying to say is that she respects you for still coming with us inside the house." Luhan explained, turning you around and pushing you towards the staircase in the process. Pouting for basically being pushed away from where all the fun was, you stopped yourself and stayed rooted to your place as Luhan continued talking to Victoria and Tao.

You heard Victoria agree with Luhan, but noticed Tao hadn't said anything since calling you a twerp. You looked up to find Tao staring at Victoria instead with wide eyes and a blush on his cheeks. Pffft. Embarrassed little panda. Wait till I tell the- Your thoughts were interrupted as Luhan nudged you to start walking towards the stairs. When in the world did he get here? 

Deciding to be as little of a pain in the as possible, you slowly started making your way to the staircase. Sorry, but I've got other plans Lulu. You stopped suddenly and whirled around to the kitten couple. Cupping your hands around you mouth to get the most volume out of your next words, you shouted, "Dracula-la-la-la-la!"

You saw Tao freeze momentarily and then pick up his pace towards the door. You took another step forward but was caught around the waist and thrown onto someone's shoulder. Not letting that faze you in the slightest bit, you shouted another part of the song, "You better ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-ru-run!" before you ended up in a fit of giggles. 

"Would you stop scaring the poor boy Kahla! He's gonna have a heart attack by the time he's 23." You saw Luhan trying to keep a straight face as he carried you to the beginning of the staircase.

"Oh shush it Lu. You know it was hilarious. Because I'm the queen at making everyone laugh."

"Pfft. More like the queen of annoying every living soul out there- Yah! Watch where you swing your legs woman! I kind of want to have children someday!"

"Then put me down you loser! If I'm so good at annoying everyone I'll just go through the rest of this house alone!" You continued swinging your legs and wiggling around in hopes of being let go.

But Luhan wasn't going to let you win this time because he started walking up the stairs with you still hung over his shoulder. 

"Lu Han! You're going to ruin everything you idiot! Put me down right now; I have stuff to do!"

Everything came to a stop after your little outburst and you felt yourself suddenly being lifted off of his shoulder. Oh crap. Why can't I just keep my mouth shut. This is why I screw everything up. Mother of fu- Your thoughts came to stop as you were placed on a step above Luhan, him looking at you with such a curious expression on his face. Craaaaap. He knows I'm up to something.

"Stuff to do huh? Like what?" He stared at you with one eyebrow raised.

"I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about."

"Oh I'm sure you don't." Luhan spoke while a grin appeared on his face.