And Then There Were Two

Scared Are We?

Sehun and Chen had been sitting on the top of the staircase behind the small group that had been left inside the house.

“Aish, these hyungs are so dumb. Can’t they see that the other likes them too? It’s obvious to everyone else, and I’m not even looking at them. Wait. What happened to Kris hyung then if Jongin yelled after him? Chen hyung, what should we do now?”

“Well our goal was to get the four out so that Kahla could commence with her plan. Which I might add is the best I’ve heard in a while.”

“Yeah, noona is pretty amazing with her pranks and all isn’t she.”

“That she is. Now we just gotta get Chanyeol and Hyuna to scram so we can get everything ready. Thank god Kris hyung was fed up and left. That makes our job a lot easier not having to deal with him.”

“Plus Jongin just followed him like a little puppy. Haa, I’m never letting him forget this.” Sehun was an evil boy when it came to Jongin. Those two picked on each other all the time. “So about the two still up here…”

“Give me your tray that’s in your bag Sehun.”

Giving Chen a confused look, he got into his bag and slowly handed him the tray he was planning on using to complete his costume later at the party. “Hyung, what are you-“ His voice stopped at Chen stood up and flung the tray towards the couple still standing in the middle of the hallway.

***

*CRASH*

“Oh my god! We’re being attacked! Run Baekhyun run!!!” Chanyeol bellowed out as he took off in the direction Jongin had ran earlier.

“Park Chanyeol. What did I tell you about running off and leaving me behind! That’s a no no you hear! You’re a very bad boy you hear me! Chanyeol! Yah! You giant idiot wait for me! Ummpf-“ As Baekhyun was running after Chanyeol he fell and slid down the stairs in front of him. Luckily he just slid on his , and didn’t take too much of a tumble. “Ouch. My freaking . I swear I am going to travel back into time and cut whoever invented these freaking useless shoes!”

***

The two trouble makers in the house high-fived each other with the result of Chen’s plan.

“That was awesome hyung! But how did you not hit Chanyeol hyungs head? You just kinda winged it down there.”

Chen started to laugh nervously, “Honestly, I thought I was gonna hit him. I didn’t think about aiming until I had already let go of it.”

Sehun looked up at his hyung and then busted out laughing. “Oh goodness, thank god you didn’t hit him them. How would we have explained that?”

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s just set this up quickly. I don’t know how much time she was gonna give us before she brings her victims in here.”

Unknown to each other, they were both think the same thought; thank god we’re not gonna be on the end of Kahla’s prank this time.

***

Baekhyun was still muttering curses to himself when he looked up to find Chanyeol staring down at him. “What are you looking at you useless giant?”

“I, uh, I heard you yell and came back for you…” Was all Chanyeol said as he looked towards to ground.

“Well don’t just stand there. Help me up damn it.” Baekhyun held his hand out for Chanyeol to take and pull him up on his feet. When he was standing up, Chanyeol suddenly surprised him by turning his back to him and crouching down. “W-what are you doing?”

“You hurt yourself falling down those stairs. Let me carry you so you’re not in any more pain.” Baekhyun gave him the in-your-dreams look. “Please Baekhyun? Let me try to make up for my cowardness back there.” With a sigh from the older, he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s shoulders and hopped on his back.

“I’m- I’m not heavy am I? I can walk if I am cause I don’t want to burden y-“

“No Baek. You’re anything but heavy. Just shush and let me get us out of this creepy place. He heard Baekhyun sigh, but then felt his arms tighten around his neck and his head lay on his upper back. This is possibly the best night he had had in a while.

***

Eight bodies were surrounding the area outside the front of the abandoned house.

“What is taking them so long? I just want to go home to my kitchen for crying out loud.” Kyungsoo was being the party pooper that he always was.

“Oh quit complaining. You never leave that kitchen at all. You need to get out much, much more Kyungsoo.” Everyone turned to see Kris walking towards them all. Kyungsoo was giving him his famous glare that could scare anyone. Unless of course your name was Kris Wu.

“Well I never hear you complaining about all the food there is now do I?” Kyungsoo retorted back to the older.

“Touché my friend. Touché.”

“Uhh, Kris ge. Where’s Jongin?” Tao popped up beside him.

“Yeah, where is that kid? I thought he was with you?” Xiumin questioned.

“How should I know? He was blabbering about being scared to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. You really think I was going to stay to see that he got out?” He looked at everyone’s faces.

“Uhm, isn’t that common sense?” Kyungsoo was getting even more irritated. If that idiot of a hyung lost his boyfriend he was going to poison him with his next meal.

“Kris hyung! Where did you go?” Everyone looked towards the voice that sounded like the missing boy’s. Jongin appeared from behind the house and spotted the tall boy almost immediately. “Kris hyung- Hyung! I found you!” Running over towards his hyung, he tackled him in a fierce hug, ”Thank goodness you’re okay. I was scared to death that the killers had gotten you and took you away from us and that I’d never be able to see you again and-”

His words were muffled as Kris pushed the boys face away from him. “Would you get off of me Jongin! Aish, I thought I was rid of you for tonight.”

“Oh my goodness, Jongin are you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost!” Kyungsoo’s attitude did a complete 180 when he saw how his boyfriend was acting.

“Soo hyung! I was so scared and Kris hyung was so mean to me!” Jongin ranted while a pout formed on his face.

“It’s alright now. You’re safe now Jongin. I won’t let anything happen to you.” Kyungsoo wrapped an arm around the younger while trying to calm the boy down while glaring at Kris.

“Well, that's two down. Four more to… Or make that two more to go.” Suho said.

”What do you mean oppa? There’s four people still in there not two.” Victoria replied.

Suho just chuckled, “Look again silly girl.” Curious as to what he was talking about, everyone then turned towards the house to find Chanyeol carrying Baekhyun coming towards them.

“I’m not even sure I want to know why he’s being carried.” Muttered Xiumin, Yixing nodding his head in the background.

You stared at Chanyeol until he looked your way. “I want the whole story later. Okay Yeol?”

Chanyeol didn’t answer you verbally, but a grin was plastered on his face which indicated that he would definitely be telling you everything that happened in that house. You two had no secrets between each other.

“S-s-so I guess it’s o-our t-turn to g-g-go in now h-huh.” You looked over at Tao to see him visibly shaking. Well crap. If he’s already this terrified what’s gonna happen when the prank starts… You thought about it for a while until you felt someone take a hold of your arm. Turning your head you saw it was none other than your boyfriend, who might I add, also looked like Tao did. This is literally going to killed them. Welp. Too late now. “Oppas fighting.”

“Kahla bae, what is wrong with you?”

“Yeah unnie, why’d you say ‘oppas fighting’?” Victoria questioned, dragging a stiff Tao along.

“I, uh, I-I said that out loud?” Oops. “I was just giving you guys encouragement ya know? Cause you’re both scared and uh, this would really mean a lot to Victoria and I if, uh, you two went with us to uh, ya know protect us, and stuff..” You were getting nervous by now with everyone looking at you. Shut up Kahla. Just shut your damn mouth before-

“I’ll go to protect you babe. Always.” You looked at Luhan with shock written all over your face. Oh god. He’s gonna hate me.

“Yeah me too! I’ll go to protect Victoria!” Tao exclaimed. “Even if I’m totally scared of those zombie things.” He muttered afterwards.

“Awh babe! You’re so sweet and caring towards me!” Victoria squealed like a little girl, hugging onto Tao tightly. “Now let us go and scare the others into coming out!”

Yeaaaah. They’ll definitely be the ones being scared. Pfft. Let’s do this. I swear if those two mess this up I’m going to hurt someone.