Where I belong

Fates Way

 Chloe's POV: "Your leaving?" His voice was all squeaky in pure disbelief. I had my head hanging down, not wanting to look up at him. I was in the dad's room, his room looking like it would stretch on forever. I nodded and felt my lip ache from biting it so hard as I struggled to fight back tears. "Yeah." I replied softly. He huffed, and I could hear him running his fingers through his moosed hair. He opened his mouth but closed it to only rub his prickly chin. "Well...You might as well pack up your stuff now." He said even though his bright green eyes was filled with regret and slight disppointment. I bowed, and turned around to not face him anymore. Before I could walk out, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards him. As I looked back to see him, my face was slammed into his tux. The smell of colone hit me like a wave, and my breath was tooken away for a moment. "Be careful, ok?" He said, his breath hot on my neck. I nodded and hugged him tightly, burying my face in his chest. We finally broke apart, and I didn't even look back at him as I walked out quickly. I felt his eyes burn into me as I closed the door slowly behind me. I sighed heavily and leaned against the smooth cold door in a attempt to catch my breath. I closed my eyes and opened them up as I saw Tae Jun standing in front of me. His expression didn't give anything away, but his eyes softened as he looked at me. "Are you ok?" He asked softly. I nodded and he looked down slowly. I didn't tell the others the news yet, only Tae Jun. He didn't take as well as I thought he would. He didn't talk to me or anybody else all day yesterday. I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt anybody. Leaving wouldn't be that important, right? I'm only one person...And I'm not special.

              I walked back to where everbody was sitting. They all were scattered everywhere, some in on the floor playing video games, some sitting on the couch listening to music. "Guys." I said as I walked in the huge living room. They all looked over at me, and put all of their attention on me. I looked at Tae Jun worriedly, and he gave a small nod. He gentle rested his head on my shoulder, making me close my eyes. A part of me doesn't want to leave...I won't see them again. I have grown really attached to all of them. They mean so much to me, and we all have been through alot together. I opened my eyes and jumped. They all were in a tight circle with concerned looks on their faces. "Is...Everything ok?" Reita asked softly, glancing at Tae Jun. I nodded and gulped nervously, exhaling slowly. "I'm...." I began before looking at my bare feet. "I'm leaving." I said softly, not daring to look at them. They all were dead silent, and I couldn't even hear them breathing. I looked up to see them all frozen and looking at me. "But...You can't leave!" Ru shouted, his eyes stretching wide. Tae Jun looked like his whole world crashed, and he quickly looked away from me as we both made eye contact. "Why?" JongJin whispered, looking upset. "Baro and I are together again, and he wants me to move in with him." I said looking at all of them. "So, your replacing us with him?" Tomo growled, puting his hands on his hips. I shook my head as they all glared now, as if they agreed with him. "No. I just... Want to be with him again." I said softly. They all looked at me in shock.

                      "I respect your decision." Luhan mumbled, dipping his head. I looked at him in sudden shock. "T-Thank you..." I replied, not knowing what else to say. I looked up as I heard somebody walk into the room. My heart felt like it broke as I realized who did. Ha Min stared at me for a long time, his eyes showing no expression. He walked towards me, to only push past me. I took a deep breath before walking up to my room. "Hey, what was all that about?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around as I walked up staries, keeping a firm grip of the cold wood of the stair case. Miku was struggling to walk beside me at a angle so that she didn't get squished. "Reita told me that you were moving in with my brother..." She mumbled softly. My only reply was to look away and sigh. She gasped and looked at me in the shape of a circle. "I don't know what I should do..." I said softly. We both walked inside my room and I pulled out a old black suitcase Tae Jun let me use when he first found out. I walked around my medium sized room, hopping over piles of clothes I had lazily thrown on the ground before. I made my way towards my closet and began to pack, mumbling to myself. "Well, I'm going to stay with them." Miku said after a long pause. I looked at her, and she gave a small smile. "I'll watch over your boys." She said as I allowed my myself to linger to her arms. I hugged her tightly.  I buried my face in her shoulder. "That's the thing...I don't want to leave them. And...Ha Min won't even say one word to me." I said looking up at her slowly. 

                      She smiled and my head softly. "Give him time. You know how stubborn he is, and he's just as upset as everybody else. He does care for you, ya know." She said before stopping and looking down at me. Care for me? More like hates my guts...He has wanted me gone since day one. Now I bet he's happy that I'm leaving. I sighed and rolled my eyes, finally struggling to get my suitcase closed. "I'll call Baro while you say goodbye." She said making me sigh in relief. I nodded and spun around, my suit case trailing behind me. I glanced back at the room one last time before walking down the wooden staires. All the boys were so gloomy and talking softly to one another. I stood in front of them akwardly, forcing a smile. "Don't forget about us, ok?" Tae Jun said launching himself at me and pulling me in his arms. I hugged him tightly, knowing that he'd be one of the people I'd miss the most. He hugged me tighter as well, as if he didn't want to let me go. "You can't leave!" Ru whined, before flinging himself foreword. He hugged me tightly, and I closed my eyes tightly. "Were..Best friends..And best friends stick together...Remember?" He said softly. I went wide eyed as I felt warm tears begin to drench my shirt. I looked at him from the side, but he was hugging me so tightly I couldn't see his face fully. I bit my bottom lip and struggled not to cry. "Ru.." I said softly before letting my tears go. I hugged him tightly, feeling them stream down my cheeks. Reita hugged me tightly and quickly, not letting me see his face. "Please don't cry." He begged. 

                   Miku's POV: I watched from a far as they hugged each other. I went wide eyed as they all began to let their emotions out. "This is stupid..." Ha Min said standing beside me. He was leaning in the door way, watching them from a far. I looked at him and titled my head, whipping away my own tears. "What is?" I asked sniffling loudly. "Her leaving. Can't she see how upset they are?" He growled, glaring at me. Even his anger couldn't mask the sadness he felt deep inside. "I know...But maybe it's for the best." I said before gentle resting my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me slowly, tears forming in his blue and green eyes. "Nothing is going to happen for the best with her not here...Not with us..And not with me." He said before quickly looking away. I went wide eyed as tears streamed down his pale cheeks. He looked away and violently whiped them away. "Sorry." He apologized softly, his voice cracking before running off. I took a step towards him im dumbfoundation but stopped. Was he...Crying? "Are you ok?" Chloe asked from behind me. Her blue eyes were all red from crying so much. I nodded and looked after were Ha Min ran off. "Yeah...I called Baro, he should be here soon." I mumbled not to happily. She just nodded and walked outside. The door closed behind her, and we all just kind of stood there akwardly. "We aren't seriously going to leave, are we?" Reita asked breaking the sudden silence. "What can we do?" JongJin asked softly, facing him. We all looked each other and I sighed heavily. There's not much to do... 

                 I walked outside to where Chloe was sitting, she was looking out at the bright green grass that made up the huge yard. The porch squeaked from underneath my feet, and I sat down beside her slowly. She looked back, her blue eyes hopeful but they drooped and looked down at her hands that was folded neatly in her lap. "He wants to send me to a all girls school." She mumbled softly, not meeting my gaze. I looked at her and opened my mouth to say something, but closed it. "It's going to be ok. We'll come visit." I promised flashing a promising smile. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "I'm starting to not want to move..." She mumbled, her voice trailing off. She looked at me worriedly as if she was afriad I'd yell at her. "It's ok." I said resting my hand on her shoulder. I jumped as there was a car horn, and a huge white focus pulled up in the drive way beside the boys black mustang. Baro got out and closed the door behind him quickly, shielding his eyes from the bright sunlight. All the boys shuffled out the door, standing side by side. Chloe stood up and smiled sweetly at him. Ha Min glared and looked away, mumbling something to Ru who shrugged. Baro and Chloe hugged passionately, making me smile slightly. "Ready?" He asked before looking at all of the boys. "Yes. Don't we have to meet up with the school?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. He nodded and the boys gasped and mumbled soft questions. Chloe waved goodbye and scanned everbody one last time. Her gaze rested on Ha Min who didn't even look at her at all.

                 She walked off, holding Baro's hand. The boys waved goodbye with sad expressions on her face. They climbed in the car, swallowing them all. I watched the car drive and once it disappeared from sight I stood there dumbfoundedly. "What do we do now?" Tae Jun asked softly, looking at the others. They all sighed and walked back inside, not answering his question. I followed them and they all sat in the living room, gloomier then ever. I sat down on the tap carpet, not used to the deep silence. Ru looked sad as he layed on his stomach on the floor, his face buried in his arms. Ha Min was holding a picture in his hand, clenching it tightly, on the verge of crying. It was the picture of all of us right when we all first met. Everbody glanced over at it, making small smiles appear. "This is stupid." Tomo blurted out a couple more moments of silence. We all looked at him, my chin resting on my knuckles as I rested my elbows on my legs. "I agree." Ha Min mumbled standing beside him. "Agree? On what?" JongJin asked looking at Luhan who looked at them like they just went crazy. "We can't just let her leave. She's ours." Ha Min growled, looking at all of them. They all looked back at him, some faces liting up. "What can we do?" Reita asked looking at them both. "Get her back, obviously." Ru said standing up slowly as well. They all remained sitting, looking at each other. I stood up as well and nodded. "Some how convincing her to come back." I mumbled making all eyes on me. I gulped nervously under the stares. "Fine." Tae Jun said nodding. 

                        We all looked at JongJin and Luhan who both looked at each other before both agreeing. We all stood up, new hope in our faces. I hope she decides to come back with us. "So...Where is she going to be at?" Tae Jun asked looking at all of us. I snapped my fingers, making them flinch. "The school!" I said with a bright smile. She must be there by now, and I bet she just got to class. They all looked at each other hesitantly. Ru slowly raised his hand as if he was in school. "How are we supposed to get in if it's a all girls school. Were all boys." He said making them all mumble in agreement. "Really? I didn't notice." Ha Min said saracastically, looking at Rue and rolling his eyes. I puffed my cheeks out in deep concentration, narrowing my eyes at them. "I got a idea." I said before giving a michevious smile. "What?" The all asked in unision. I ignored their question and pushed them back towards the door. They all looked back at me as I herded them all out the door. Ha Min glanced at me and sighed. "You better have a good idea." He mumbled before crossing his arms. "I thought you didn't even care about her?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He looked at me and akwardly looked away. "Don't be stupid. Of course I care...She's the bestest friend I could ever ask for." He admitted before looking at me directly in the eyes. I smiled and we both walked outside, making the sun beat down on us. "Hurry, we don't have much time." I said ducking down as I climbed in the back seat, jumping as my skin touched the hot seats. Tomo nodded and drove. 

                  ~  A hour later~

                    Reita's POV: "Is this the place?" I whispered, walking along a long white side walk. I looked at our shadows as we all ran along it. "Yes. She should be right inside." Miku answered, taking the lead. We all didn't question her anymore and we all followed her obiedently. I looked up as a faint but yet loud bell rang loudly, making us all look around in alarm. The huge white school stretched out into a huge compus, two buildings stretching to the left and right. We all walked inside the fancy wooden door that towered above us. I peaked my head inside, not seeing anything else. I gasped, realizing how fancy it was. It was covered in pink and white everywhere. Fancy expensive sculptures were built, and fancy golden carvings was implanted in the walls. I reached my hand out to touch the wall, to only be shoved hard by JongJin. "Don't touch anything." He snapped in a hushed whisper. I rolled my eyes and kept a quick pace as I looked at Miku who looked around widely. "Wait here." She said before turning the corner quickly and disappearing. I could still hear the sound of her shoes thudding against the fancy and shiny white tile floor. A couple moments later, her head popped around the corner. She grinned micheviously before holding up a hand ful of uniforms. "No." I snapped, forgetting to keep my voice down. "Were not wearing that." Ha Min replied flatly. She groaned over dramatically and shushed us loudly, pressing her finger against her bright pink lips. "Come on, you'll never blend in." She objected. I looked down at my clothes and sighed in defeat. Great.

                      We all quickly stripped off our clothes, and I closed my eyes and buried my pride. "Oh god..." Luhan mumbled slipping on the skirt, then the top.  I frowned and stood there rigidly like a statue as I got dressed. It was girly and flowed perfectly, it light pink and white colors glowing. "You make a really cute girl, Ha Min." Ru giggled, looking at Ha Min. He glared slowly at him, before power punching him in the shoulder. "Let's go." Miku said, creeping around the corner. I followed her, making sure I didn't bend over or anything like that. "I feel like a barbie doll..." Tae Jun said his face twisted in disguist. Miku shushed us all loudly, before doing the signal for us to follow again. "Hey." A soft voice said from behind us. We all gasped and looked back. A girl with short blonde hair put in piggy tails stood in front of us. She had a small pink purse on her arm and make up plastered her face. "Um...Hi." Tae Jun said making his voice higher then usual. The girl smiled and giggled loudly. "Lost?" She asked tilting her head to the side. "No, were good. " Ru said, and I looked back to make sure that, that was really him. "Ok. Well, you better hurry, girls will be coming soon. A proffesor Kilo always walks around here." She said before skipping off. Ru giggled like a girl and flashed a girly pose. "No problem. Thanks for the info!" He said before waving at her as she walked off. Once she was gone, everyone sighed with relief. "What the hell was that?" I asked before bursting out laughing. I knew Ru was feminine, but come on. He rolled his eyes and flipped his bangs sassily. Wow. 

                  "Hey you! The cute one!" A deep voice said from behind us. We all looked over to see a young teacher about his early twenties walked towards us. I went wide eyed as he strutted towards us. His bangs was alined along his foreehead, and he was wearing a bright gray tux and fancy dress shoes. I rolled my eyes as he looked at us. We all looked at each other to see who he was talking about. "Me?" Ru asked using his girly charms. The teacher frowned and shook his head. Ru's confident smile dropped and he buried his face in my shoulder. "I'm not beautiful..." He sobbed softly. "You." The teacher repeated pointing to Ha Min. "Me...? No way..." Ha Min asked pointing at himself in disbelief. The teacher nodded and beckoned him over. Ha Min walked towards him, meeting his gaze innocently. "No phones." The teacher growled leaning in towards him. Ha Min tensed up, but smiled innocently. His phone was in his skirt pocket, and he clenched his teeth. Usually anybody who talks to him like that, he gets really mad and snaps. "Sorry." He apoligzed. The only reply the teacher did was to hug him tightly. He went wide eyed and the teacher was all smiles. "It's okay." He said in a seducive voice. I gasped and covered my mouth as they teacher reached his hand out and touched Ha Min's chest were his s was supposed to be. The teacher frowned, making me laugh loudly. "You have no s." He said his interest dropping. Ha Min covered his chest with a hurt expression before lifting his hand and smacking the teacher, which was more like a punch. 

                   "That's no way to touch a girl." He snapped as the teacher fell to the ground, completely knocked out. "Ah...That was great." I said before whipping my eyes from laughing so hard. "Shut up Reita." Ha Min growled before turning around. I went to do the same but jumped as the same girl from earlier was standing there. She was pale, and her eyes were stretched wide. "R-Reita?" She stammered. I felt my body freeze, and I took a step back. "Good going." Miku whispered to Ha Min. Before I could do anything, more girls ran towards us, flooding from the class rooms. "ShatteredFate!" They all screamed before stampeding towards us. I screamed in pure fear before running the oppisite direction. "No! I'm a girl!" Ru screamed as a girl tackled him to the ground. Ha Min was already surrounded with Tomo by his side. Looks like I'm the last survivior... I turned the corner quickly, ignoring their cries for help. I jumped as I bumped into another girl. I gasped and jumped backwards. She had puffy dark red hair and glasses. Snot dripped out of her nose, and her braces seemed to cover her whole teeth. "I...Um...If you let me escape, we can go on a date." I promised softly, forcing a smile. God! Why'd I have to say that. "Reita." She said her voice rising into a scream. Before I could react, she leaped onto me. I landed on the hard ground with a loud thud. I tried screaming for help to only be cut off as she crashed her cracked chapped lips against mine. I wiggled under her grip, but she ignored my struggle as she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Help me! Eww!

                     Chlooe's POV: "...Now, that's how the first glaxay discovered...It's atmosphere..." The old teacher with long gray hair her dead ends hanging along her back. I groaned and let my face lay against the brown desk. The cold surface made my whole body relax and I struggled to keep awake. The small classroom was dark and I struggled to keep looking at the screen. I looked at the wooden door and sat straight up as there was the sound of screaming girls. Everybody looked over, their attention drawn to it. The teacher stopped her boring lesson and followed our gaze. I stood up, making my metal chair scrape against the white tile floor. I jogged over, before pressing my face against the glass. Girls were in a huge circle as if they were blocking something. I ignored the teachers protest as I opened the door and slipped outside. I can't stand another minute in that boring glass... I agreed to stay with Baro, but not go to this boring high tech school. I struggled to look over the tall girls. They were screaming chaotically, making me wince at the sudden loud noise. "Get away!" A familiar voice yelled. I gasped and shoved my way to the front. I grunted as somebody ran full force at me from the inside of the circle. I grunted and flew backwards, landing on my at full force. I grunted in pain and sat there for a moment, pain shooting up and down my body. I gasped loudy and gleefully. "Tae Jun!" I squealed in disbelief. What is he doing here? His hair was all messed up, sticking up widely. His eyes were wide in fear and alarm. "Chloe?" 

                        I nodded and I helped him up on his feet. He laughed and hugged me tightly. I couldn't stop the smile across my face, happiness surging inside me. I'm so glad he's here... "I'm glad to see you!" I said laughing as he spun me around. "Yeah. We came to get you." He said out of breath. We? I looked around and blinked in confusion. Girls mumbled to each other before breaking into a huge arguement. "You let them get away!" One girl yelled to another. I looked him up and down, seeing the school girl outfit. "What...Are you wearing?" I whispered covering my mouth before bursting out laughter, it bubbling over. He rolled his eyes and mimicked me in annoyance. "Come on, I'll explain later. We need to get the others." He said grabbing my hand tightly. He jogged making me trail behind him. I stumbled clumsily after him as we dogdged every hall way with a girl in it. "There he is!" A voice said before footsteps charged towards us. All of the boys turned the corner, breathing heavily. Lipstick, their hair messed up, scratch marks and even their clothes were ripped or missing. "Wow..." I breathed looking at them in utter shock. They all screamed my name before hugging me tightly. I laughed gleefully as we all crashed on the tile ground. They all over talked each other, telling me how much they missed me. "I didn't know I was friends with a bunch of cute girls." I joked before laughing. Ru was hugging me so tight that I could barely breath. "It was awful...I'm scared of girls now." He whispered, looking at me with his puppy dog eyes. I giggled. 

                    "What are you doing here?" I asked as they all stood in front of me and finally let me go. "We came to get you." Reita said softly. I looked at all of them in disbelief. "You belong with us." Ha Min said looking at me. I looked at him and felt my heart pound against my chest. He came to... He looked at me and sighed. "If your going to laugh at me, go ahead." He said rolling his eyes. Before I could say anything, I felt somebody touch my shoulder. "You all are in a bunch of trouble." Baro said from beside me. I jumped and looked back at me. They all looked at him and didn't say anything else. "We honestly don't care. We just came to get her." Ha Min said defensively. Baro rolled his eyes and fixed his black hat. "Yeah, but you also damaged stuff that belonged to the school." He explained looking at the torn up school uniforms. "Listen, we just wanted to Chloe to come back with us." Tae Jun explained lifting his hands up in surrenduer. Baro looked at me then to them and shook his head. "Guys...She's going to be living with me. You can still-" He began but Ha Min snickered, cutting him off. "No, she's coming with us. Obviously she belongs with us. She's happier with us..." He said not looking at me. I looked down as everbody went silent. "Were nothing without her. She's...Our best friend. We need her. I... I need her." Ha Min mumbled glancing over at me. I felt my heart pound in my chest. He...What? "Please, she means so much to us." Ru begged, looking at me and hugging me tightly from behind. I gentle rested my hands on Ru's liking how close he was. 

               Baro faced me slowly, his expression giving nothing away. "Do you miss them?" He asked softly. I stared at him and slowly nodded, making him stare at me sadly. He gave a small smile and sighed. "Fine." He said before hugging me. "As long as your happy, with me or with them." He said his breath tickling my ear. A moment later, I hugged them all and laughed. "We should write 'Property of ShatteredFate' across your forehead." Reita joked gentle pretending to write on my forehead. I giggled and smiled hugely, feeling happy. I am happier with them...Their my best friends. I looked at Ha Min who just gave me a cold look. "Ha Min...I'm sorry for-" I began to only be forced into his arms. "Are you crazy? You should know by know who you belong with. Us...Me.." He said softly, making my cheeks turn bright red. I slowly hugged him back, closing my eyes blissfully. "Oh, are they going to kiss?" Luhan teased in a loud whisper. Ha Min pulled away, glaring heavily at him. "Do you wanna die?" He snapped. They all laughed, making me smile. "No! I want to kiss her." Ru whined before running towards me. I went wide eyed as he pressed his pink lips against mine. I closed my eyes for a moment and felt my cheeks turn bright red. I pulled away and Ru blinked at me, his eyes softening. "I feel better." He said softly, blushing as well. I looked at all of them as we all began to walk towards the front door together. "Ha! I got a kiss from Chloe!" Ru sang, skipping around everbody as they walked. I belong here with them, no where else. I'm so happy.