Maids VS Manager

Fates Way

Chloe's POV: "Get off of me!" I squealed, laughing loudly, rolling around on the tan carpet. My breathing was barely in my lungs from laughing so loudly. Ru was looking down at me, holding my wrist down while Tae Jun tickled my sides. "Who ate my oreos?" He asked stopping for a second, his fingers not digging into my side for a split second. I struggled to catch my breath, and I let my body go limp in exhaustion. "Me..." I admitted before looking straight up at Ru. "Do you swear to speak the truth and only the truth?" He asked softly. I nodded and before I could do anything, he let his arms give out. I grunted under his heavy weight. "Ru!" I choked out before laughing hysterically. I struggled to look over his shoulder as footsteps appeared from behind him. Ha Min was standing there with a coke in his hand, staring blankly at us. "Don't break her. The last thing we need is to pay a law suit." He said before casually taking a sip of his soda. Ru lifted his head slightly and flashed a slight smile before laying it back down on my chest once more. Ha Min sat beside me on the tan carpet, glancing over at me. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly. His expression gave nothing away, and I looked down at my arm that didn't even hurt anymore along with my leg. "Good I guess." I said. He gave a small nod even though he looked away slowly. "Wich means that you could leave soon." He said making my breath catch in my chest. I nodded slowly. "No! She can't leave!" Ru cried before hugging me tightly, and burying his face in my shoulder blade. Tae Jun looked at me with sadness in his bright blue eyes. I really enjoyed staying here with them, not just because their my idols, but because their also becoming my friends as well.

                     "Yeah, I agree. She's such a big help." He agreed before smiling at me warmly. Iv'e gotten pretty close them all. Espacially Ru and Tae Jun...Ha Min is still unpredictable. Ha Min didn't say anything except giving a curt nod. "We all don't want her to leave either." The sound of Reita said from behind us. I blushed as he gave me a half smile, his eye catching mine. "She could be our maid!" JongJin chimed in, standing by his side. I looked at Ru who leaped to his feet and bounced in excitement, making everything shake. Luhan looked at me and tilted his head to the side, making my heart melt. "She could pull it off. If she'd want to."  He agreed nodding slowly. Ha Min glared at Tomo who closed his mouth, not daring to say anything. "We could even put her in a cute maid outfit!" Ru squealed before running over to me like a young kid hyped up on candy. He slapped both his hands on my cheeks, smushing them together. Tae Jun laughed and nodded, shaking my arm excitedly. I sat there dumbfounded for a minute, not knowing what to think. "S-Sure..." I stammered, even though I could feel Ha Min's angry glare burning into me. I swear that he liked me...But I guess it was a act. The dad walked towards us, his heavy footsteps heard throughout the whole house. "Dad! Chloe's being our maid!" Luhan yelled over his shoulder, looking at me as if he was already seeing me in the maid's outfit. I blushed. "Ok, very well." The dad said after a long pause. His blonde eyebrows smushed together, and his lips puffed out slightly in deep thought. "Would you like to?" 

                     I gave a small nod, my dark bangs falling into my dark blue eyes. With that said, he clapped his huge hands together making everybody jump. "It looks like you all don't have to do all the fun chores." He declared looking at all the boys. They all cheered, jumping and cheering. For a moment I wondered if they were happy that I was staying, or if that they were free from doing y chores. "It's ok. I'll help." Tae Jun said resting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled hugely. "Thanks, I could use some company." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Reita stood on my other side and nodded. "I'll help to. I'll make sure you have some fun." He said before reaching his hand out and gentle touching my warm skin. His cold hands made me jump and I felt hypmotized by his serious stare. "Um...Well. We'd all be happy to help." JongJin said clearing his throat making me jolt back to reality. I laughed and looked at all of them. "Look!" Ru said his voice sounding far away but his footsteps got louder as he ran towards us. In his hands was a cute black, white and red maid outfit. I gulped and looked at them all blankly. "Our last maid quit, so I think this is yours now." The dad said fixing his white tux, clearing his throat. I held it up to me and glanced at the boys. "It's...Very...Short." I said not knowing what other truthful thing I could say. They all laughed, and Tomo pushed me towards the living room where no one else was. I sighed heavily and walked in there slowly. Do I really have to wear this? I jumped as Miku said my name before laughing loudly.

               She was wearing the cute short outfit as well, her hair tied up in a perfect silky ponytail. She posed with a duster, looking like a cute anime character. "What do you think?" She asked before giggling. I smiled and looked down at mine. "There making you wear one to?" She asked tilting her head to the side. I nodded and sighed, making my bangs blow up. "You know...Ha Min has a thing for girls in maid out fits." She said before winking and pointing at me micheviously. I felt my cheeks turn three shades of red. He...Does? Without saying anything else, she skipped off, singing softly to herself. I stripped off my clothes, begging for none of the boys to walk in. I slowly held up the uniform and sighed in defeat. I jumped as I heard a loud gasp, making me turn around. Ha Min! He went wide eyed, and he stumbled backwards. "I-I'm sorry!" I squealed, holding my hands over myself. "It's ok..." He breathed, his face redder then usual. I went to grab my clothes that was flung on the floor before he walked in, but slightly loosing my balance. I gasped as I came crashing towards him, and before I knew it, I the ground at full force. I grunted as the world spun around me, and my arm and whole body ached. My eyes flashed open as I came face to face with him. He looked up at me, still exposed and . I gasped, my whole body frozen and unable to move. His face was bright red, and so was mine to. I scrambled off of him, before he stood up and ran in the kitchen, not looking back at me. I quickly got dressed into the maids outfit, before covering my face. 

                        Miku's POV: "Pow! Bang!" I said striking poses with the duster, enjoying the feeling of it. "Where's Chloe?" Reita said standing on his tiptoes to see over Jongjin's shoulder. Ha Min was leaning against the counter, his back against it. His face was beat red, and he was looking down, his dark brown bangs in his eyes. "I think she'll look cute." Tae Jun said sounding excited. I smiled as a small head peaked around the corner. "There she is!" The dad declared loudly, making all of the boys look over. She blushed heavily and stepped out shyly, revealing her outfit. It fit her well, even though she was holding her not injured arm. "Wow! She looks incredible!" Ru gasped, doing a face palm. The boys mouths dropped open and I smiled hugely. Ha Min looked at her, his face redder then ever. He gulped nervously and forced himself to look away from her. "Get to work." The dad said before smiling hugely at us. He handed me a fancy mop and handed her a bottle of windex. "I'll be back, I need to call the manager back." He said talking to us as he walked away. The boys looked after him as his voice grew fainter and fainter. "Wow, Angel is beautiful." Luhan said taking me by surprise. I glanced up and stared at him suspicously. The first thing that popped into my head was a old rugged old lady with a crooked smile and rotting teeth. "Yeah. She's mine though." Reita chimed in, hopping on the counter. The boys all joined in, talking about their manager. Ha Min grinned and crossed his arms. "Yeah. But sorry, I already claimed dibbs a long time ago." 

                    Chloe gasped, as she went to spray the counter she sprayed Reita instead. "Hey!" He snapped rubbing his drenched arm that might smell like cleaning stuff later. She dipped her head and scrubbed the counter in deep concentration. "Sorry." She apoligized, her voice soft but yet urgent. "Ha Min liking somebody. She must be like a godess." I joked making everybody laugh. Ha Min glared at me, even though he gave a half smile. "Me and her are close." He said before glancing at Chloe who didn't even dare make eye contact with him. Tae Jun shrugged, even though his eyes sparkled as Ru mentioned Angel again.  "Boys." The dad said before walking in the kitchen, his voice making everybody freeze. We all looked at him, and I tensed up. "Angel is looking for a place to stay. She needs money, and she wants to stay here with us." He said scanning their faces. They all stood there rigidly, and a flicker of slight disappointment lit up inside me. I enjoyed being the other girl in the house besides Chloe. They all agreed quickly, anticipation on their faces. "She can share my room." Ha Min said before anyone could even open their mouths. Chloe glanced up, slight emotion on her face. "Well, I'll tell her." The dad said before walking out of the room again. "Are you sure there will be room for all of us?" Chloe asked looking at all of them. "There should be. If not, you could share a room with me." Ru said. I tilted my head to the side suspicously. "Or sleep in the living room. Your just our maid." Ha Min said flatly, no excitment in his voice. I looked down and sighed.

                          He walked off, looking Chloe up and down. She sighed and sat on the counter, her head hanging down. Tae Jun leaped up and sat beside her.  He rested his hand on her shoulder, and gentle rubbed her back. "Don't let him get you down." He said softly. She didn't look at him, her dark hair hanging down in her pale face. I looked at them and realized how good they both looked together. He seems like he just wants to see her happy. "He shouldn't be so mean to her." Reita said his seriousness written all over his face as he looked at Jongjin. He nodded in agreement before sighing. A couple moments later, there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped and looked over my shoulder, feeling my heart pound with nervousness. Chloe stood up quickly, whipping her hands on her apron before answering the door. I went wide eyed as a pretty girl with long flowing blonde hair and bright green eyes greeted us. She was wearing a black and white school uniform and make up was slightly written over her fair face. The boys looked at her in awe, as if she was a model. "Hello." Chloe said dipping her head respectfully. "Who are you?" Angel asked, looking her up and down. Chloe blinked at her dumbfoundedly, not knowing what to say. "Hey." Ha Min said from behind her, gentle pushing Chloe aside. They both hugged each other tightly, and it lasted for a long time. Chloe looked at them and glared. "Hey guys!" Angel said loudly, staring at the other boys. They all screamed hey back happily, before running into her open arms. I huffed and walked over to Chloe. 

               "What? Did we die in ten seconds?" I asked angerily, looking at Chloe. She seemed to not paying attention to me at all. She shrugged her small shoulders and forced a sweet smile. "She's a old friend. So, anyfriend of their's is a friend of mine." She said softly before walking towards her. I let my mouth drop open slightly as she ditched me. "I'm Chloe. I'm the maid of the house." Chloe greeted, flashing her heart warming smile. The boys looked at Angel who made a slight face in disguist mixed with a forced smile. "Um... Nice to meet you..." She said hesitantly. She barely even touched her hand, as if she was going to get some cooties. "Sorry, I kind of trailed in some mud." She said looking down at her fuzzy brown boots. Before Chloe could say anything, she kicked them towards her, making dirt fly onto her. The boys didn't seem to notice at all, and I glared at her heavily. "Let's go watch a movie." Angel said facing the boys. Chloe whipped up the mud, slightly mumbling to herself. "Are you ok?" I asked knealing down beside her. She glanced up, before looking down once more. "Yeah. She didn't mean to, it was a accident." She repiled, even though her voice didn't sound reassuring. All the boys shoved and pushed past each other to find a spot next to their manager. "I missed you best friend!" Ru shouted happily, before hugging her tightly. Chloe looked up, with a slighly hurt expression on her face. "I thought...I was Ru's best friend." She mumbled half to herself. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You are his best friend. I swear..." 

                     Tae Jun's POV:  "Where's your friend?" Angel asked, looking at me. I looked into her bright eyes that seemed to freeze my soul. I struggled to find the words to answer her, but Tomo beat me to it. "Cleaning up." He said before smacking on a bowl of popcorn that he made for everybody. I looked down for a minute. I promised that I would help her clean up... "I'll be back." I said before standing up slowly, looking over my shoulder at everybody that was huddled together like penguins. Angel looked at me in dismay. "Tae Jun, Where are you going?" She asked her voice filled with sadness. "I'm going to help her." I said slightly torn between what I should do. "She'll be fine. So what if it's a little labor for her to. She'll be fine." She said rolling her eyes and grabbing my wrist, pulling me back towards her. I looked over the white couch to see Chloe looking at me sadly. She was scrubbing the tile kitchen floor, with Miku mumbling to her by her side. "At least she'll be useful." Ha Min said from Angel's other side. I glared at him and felt anger bubble through me. How could he say about her like she isn't anything? "Oh Ha Min. You shouldn't be so hard on the girl. Afterall, she is your friend right?" She asked before giving a soft chuckle. He looked at her for a long time, not saying anything. I stood up and walked off, not caring what his answer was. She looked up at me as I grabbed the scrub from her hands.  "What are you doing?" She asked, out of breath. I glanced at her, my black bangs falling in my bright blue eyes. "Go and relax. I got this." I puffed loudly.

                        She hesitated before standing up slowly. She walked in the huge living room, where some type of scary movie was playing. Everybody jumped, and was gasping. Angel jumped and buried her chest into Ha Min's chest, hugging him tightly. Everybody knows he's in love with her... Chloe hesitantly stood there, making everybody look at her. "Sit beside me!" Ru squeaked, his arms opening up to her as he looked up at her from the floor. "Shouldn't you be working?" She asked snobbishly, her nice eye smile disappearing. Everybody was quiet, and Chloe stood there dumbfoundedly. "I...I was, but then Tae Jun offered to help me..." She said before looking over at me. Something in her blue eyes was pleading, as if she wanted me to back her up. "I did." I said scrubbing the mud that had dried on the black and white tiled floors. "Well. Have a seat instead of ruining the movie." She said before looking away from her. Chloe obidently sat down, on the small space on the couch. I sighed and whiped my forehead, sweat dripping down my pale face. Done... I stretched and made my way in the kitchen to join them. Chloe wasn't saying much like she usually does when we watch movies. She grunted in pain, and Angel gasped. "I'm sorry, did I kick you?" She asked loudly. She nodded but still smiled, like it didn't matter. "Can you pass me the pickle juice, JongJin?" Angel asked a couple moments later. JongJin grabbed the small see through bowl and handed it to her, not taking his eyes off the screen. I went wide eyed as she reached over Chloe.

                      I went wide eyed as something hit Chloe's hand violently as JongJin passed it to her, making the bright green juice splash on Angel and herself. "Oh my god!" Angel screamed loudly, leaping to her feet dramatically. Everybody else leaped up, rushing over to her. Chloe slowly stood up, looking at her drenched clothes. "Are you ok?" Tomo asked Angel, who's black and white uniform now had a yellow tint to it. I looked at Chloe who was on the verge of crying, her eyes swelling up with tears. "What's wrong? It was a accident, you didn't mean to." I said puting both my hands on her shoulders. I pulled her in my arms, pulling her close to me. She buried her face in my dry clothes for a moment, making me feel comforted as well. "No. This brat spilt juice on me!" Angel shouted before shoving between us. I stumbled backwards, while Chloe landed on the ground with a loud thud. Angel stomped off, stomping past everybody and heading straight outside. "I'm calling my boss." She growled shoving past us. "Seriously? You didn't even apologize." Ha Min said spinning around to face her. "S-She... Hit my arm and made it spill over both of us." She explained looking at all of us. Everybody was quiet and exchanged glances as if they should believe her. I knelt down, grabbing her hand and pulling on her feet. "It's ok." I said reassuringly. I walked outside, and stopped dead as I heard on the phone, further away. I stepped back, creaking the door barely so that she couldn't see me. "...Yeah, they have this pathetic girl here. I can make some money off of them, their pratically my slaves. I just have to get rid of the girl." She said into the phone with a snicker. I gasped and stood there rigidly. She's...Using us? I gulped.

                    I can't believe this....I closed the door quickly and pressed my back against it. "What are you doing?" Ha Min snapped, making me jump. I went wide eyed and grabbed both of his shoulders. "Angel. She's using us." I blurted out without thinking. He glared at me for a long time, and anger washed all over his face. "You don't have to like her, but the rest of us do. So don't make up lies." He growled angerily. I looked at him in dispair. "No, really! Why would I lie?" I snapped back, throwing my hands up in the air. He's so stubborn! He snickered and flipped his bangs. "To cover up for you precious Chloe." He said before looking away. Chloe? I stared at him for a long time and clenched my fist. "Why don't you believe me? She is trying to use us for her own benefits. And didn't you see the way she treated her?" I said to my defense. He looked down, not meeting my gaze. Before either of us could say anything, she walked in. "....This boy named Ha Min thinks I'm actually in love with him. That fool....I just need to get their worthless friend out of the way and make them all mine." She snarled. I looked at Ha Min as we both dived behind the corner, and he sighed heavily. He looked down, and I could see traces of pain on his face. I touched his shoulder making him look up at me. He gave a small nod, even though slight regret glowed in his different colored eyes. This must be hard for him, but we have to. "Just try and explain it to everbody else." I said looking at him, and he gave a small nod, no expression on his face. I nodded and dashed off to find Angel quickly.

                             Chloe's POV: I walked down the hallway were Angel wanted me to meet her. I observed my feet and hung my head down, not wanting to let her know that I have been crying. Maybe I'm just being stupid and letting my feelings get in the way of this situation.... I shook my head and clenched my fist. The boys are even barely paying attention to me. It's like I don't exsist... Maybe I'm jealous. I stopped and looked up as I saw the dad and Angel having a soft talk, side by side. Angel cleared and spun around and faced me. Something about her smile seemed to freeze my blood and make me clench my fist. "Chloe. We need to talk." The dad said before taking a step towards me. I lifted my head up high and forced myself to smile and meet their gazes head on.  "You can't stay here." Angel said with a snobbish attitude in her voice. I went wide eyed and felt a gasp escape my lips. The dad exhaled, making him look slightly smaller. "She's right. Our boss, the main manager said that it would distract the boys and the agency to have a commar living here with us." He said steadily, even though every word hit me like a thorn. I bit my bottom lip and gave a small nod. "Understand?" He asked his voice softening. "So, that means you better start packing." Angel said flipping her blonde bangs. I glared at her, feeling a new emotion wash over me. Hatred. I spun around to only bump into someone. "Ha Min..." I said softly, looking at him. He didn't even look at me, he was looking past me at Angel and his dad. "She's not going anywhere."

                     I looked at him in complete and utter shock. Is he...Sticking up for me? "What do you mean?" Angel growled, taking a step towards him. He narrowed his eyes and clenched his fist. "Wich means, we want you fired." He snapped anger in his deep voice. I looked at him amazement, and I forced myself to not keep staring at him. "Leave. We don't want you here anymore." Ru said pointing at her. Everybody else nodded in agreement and I felt Tae Jun grab my hand, making me jump slightly. "I'm sorry for not realizing sooner." He whispered softly in my ear. I looked at him and couldn't help but smile. "Well... She can't stay. It's a order from the big boss." The dad said with a shrug. Angel glared at all of us, and huffed, popping her leg out sassily. "I can get you fired, because your disobeying his orders!" She growled, glaring at all of us. "Go ahead." JongJin snickered. The others agreed making me feel warm inside. "Why do you want her here anyway?" She said after a long pause. Ha Min narrowed his eyes and took a step foreword. "She's just useless. You can have somebody better to be with you guys." Angel growled glaring at me threatingly. Ha Min looked at me and for the very first time, ever...He smiled. "She's my friend. And if you ever, and I mean ever! Try messing with her again....We will have some serious problems." He shouted, making me jump. Ru nodded and hugged me from behind tightly, making me smile back at him. "You fool! I thought you loved me!" She shouted angerily, stomping her feet before crying fake tears. He laughed.

                         "We don't need you." He snapped. Everybody wasn't sticking up for her, even their dad moved to our side. "You worthless people. You ruined everything for me! I could be wealthy by now!" She yowled. She pointed at me and took a step towards me, I went wide eyed as her hand went speeding towards my face. Pain exploded in my face like fire, making me cringe. "Your useless. Don't forget it! Nobody would ever want you around..." She shouted, her words echoing in my head. "That's not true." Ha Min growled once more, and I gasped as he grabbed my wrist, pulling me close to him. "Don't lie." She spat at him. He looked down at me, no expression in his different colored eyes. I sniffled and blinked away my tears. Without a warning, he pressed his lips firmly against mine. I felt my whole body freeze, and I heard everbody gasped from behind me. He pulled away a moment later, leaving me in a daze. My heart raced, and I struggled to catch my breath. He just....Kissed me. Angel stomped out, slamming the door from behind her. Once she was gone, everybody looked at us both in complete shock. "Don't. Just don't mention it, ok?" Ha Min said, softly, holding his hand up in front of my face. Unable to speak, I just simply nodded. I touched my pink lips and closed my eyes for a moment. Why did he do that? He could have lost so much in that moment. He looked at me and kind of smiled.

                  "Enjoyed the kiss?" He teased slightly playfully. "N-No!" I squeaked feeling my cheeks turn bright red. I jumped as Ru flung himself on me, hugging me tightly. He cried loudly and over dramatically, I stumbled over his weight. "I'm sorry...Please don't hate me!" He sobbed, looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes all watery. I giggled and hugged him back, loving the fact that I was his best friend again. I kissed his check quickly, making him freeze. "Where best friends, rights?" I asked titling my head to the side. He stood there rigidly and gentle touched his cheek, his face bright pink. "Actually, I think that's me." Tae Jun said before chiming in. I smiled hugely before flinging myself at him. "Thank you so much." I said, my words muffled by his shirt. He chuckled softly, and he hugged me tighter. "Your way better then Angel.." He said softly. I looked up at him and felt my cheeks turn bright red. He leaned foreword and kissed my forehead swiftly, as if it was a secret. "Anything for a friend." He said after a moment of silence. JongJin and the rest joined in on the hug, making me feel happier then ever. "So your not leaving?" Reita asked, looking at me, his arm wrapped around my shoulder. I shook my head and stretched my arms over my head. "Nope." I said softly, making everybody cheer. We all walked back in the living room, and settled back down on the couch and continued watching the movie that was almost over. I yawned and layed my head down on Ha Min's shoulder, who looked down at me and gave a slight smile. I'm staying with them.