One Lonely Girl

Fates Way

    Chloe's POV: Oh crap... I went wide eyed as I felt the cold dampness of water seeping through my rugged and torn up clothes. I squinted my eyes as the cold liquid drizzled down my my dirty face. People rushed down the narrow white cracked side walk that has been walked many times before. I grunted as people shoved past me like I didn't exist. I looked around widely, my whole body beginning to tremble from the cold weather. I gasped with relief as I found a roof that was connected to a chipped faded red brick building. Before I could debate if I should go to it, the deep and loud roar of thunder made my whole body jult. I let out a soft squeak before dashing foreword. I ducked and made my way underneath it, sheltering myself from the harshness of the cold rain. I tucked my dirty and cut up knees in towardsmy chest. I sighed and peaked up at the people as they calmly walked past, some dashing towards their cars that took up the crowded road. I wish that could me...Rushing to get home to my family that would be pearing out the window....Waiting for me to get home. I sighed and closed my eyes, wishing that I could convince myself that it would never happen. The soft pitter-patter of the raindrops on the thin metal roof made me feel at ease, and I began to drift off. I opened one eye and waited for my drowsy vision to die away. A loud group of teenagers were walking towards my direction, making alot of noise. I gulped slowly. "Hey! Remind me to never break that window." A boy with bright bleach blonde hair said, pulling on his bright red hoodie. I slunk down even more, I know them. They scare me...They like making funny of me and trying to hurt me. I espacially know Joey. He's always hated me...I don't know why.

                        Two preppy girls with booty shorts on and a y tank top were laughing at his jokes, even though they weren't all that funny. "Joey, your so funny." The girl with curly brown hair that fell to her shoulder cooed. She was biting her bottom lip, her green eyes seducive. "Now Elana.... You had your fine. It's Faith's turn." He said, turning towards the other girl with short black hair and frizzy bangs. I gasped as my foot slipped, moving it's footing, making a loud scraping sound against the hard pavement. They both looked over quickly. "Oh wow! It's New York's trash!" The boy said loudly, his voice booming off the brick buildings. Oh no...Please don't let him hurt me. I scooted backwards, looking up at him in horror. "She's so dumb she doesn't even know how to speak." Elana snapped, glaring down at me. Joey grabbed my arm, his nails digging into my soft and exposed skin. I screamed softly as he yanked me onto my feet. He yanked on my clothes, making them drop down. "Please, stop." I begged softly, looking at them. They all three laughed, circling me like sharks. They cooed and laughed like hyenas. The two girls mimicked me loudly, and I tensed up. "Watch this." Joey said before taking a step towards me. I went wide eyed as he grabbed my arms, puting them behind my back. I grunted in pain and he shoved me hard towards the ground. I grunted and layed there for a moment. A huge big crawled towards me, and it looked like a roach. "Eat it." He instructed. I went wide eyed in horror. "Please, no...Don't make me do that." I begged softly. 

                  "If you don't. I will bust your face in..." The boy shouted. The girls cheered him on from behind me. I gasped as the ground came closer to me. My head hit it hard from his force. I felt the world spin around me, and I let out a soft cry. He did it once more, shouting at me and screaming hateful things. I struggled weakly to get up, but his weight on me didn't decrease. He bashed my head on the concreate once more. I felt the warm blood trickle down my face. "Let go of her!" A voice shouted in dismay. The boy cussed loudly before letting me go. The girls stopped laughing and dashed off in the oppisite direction. I slowly sat up, the bright red drops of blood staining the white pavement. "Chloe, are you ok?" The familiar voice asked softly. I looked up shakily to see a pretty girl. She had long brown hair that fell on her shoulders and bright green eyes. "I'm ok..." I repiled softly. She helped me to my feet anyway, soft sympathy in her eyes. I struggled to fight back tears that threatened to over flow in my bright blue eyes. "It's okay." She mumbled before pulling me into her skinny arms. I rested my blood head on her shoulder, and I felt the warm tears stream out quickly, and I felt sobs escape my lips. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." She said grabbing my hand and leading me. I didn't object like I normally would, making it hard for her to focus on her family and friends. She stopped in front of a  small bright blue shopped squished between medium sized buildings. We walked inside, making a small bell ring from above us. I followed her hesitantly. 

                   Small wooden tables were spread out everywhere, and no customers were there. A counter spread across the front of the shop, candy and other sweets supplied from behind it. The smell of freshly cooked sweets made my mouth water. She looked at me and sighed, grabbing a wooden stool with torn, black cushioning. I hopped on the wooden counter and sat there while she mumbled to herself before getting some medicine and other things. I observed, not saying anything as I swinged my feet, making it bang against the wood. She stood in front of me and sighed. "You really need to watch out for yourself." She scowled before puting the medicine on a cotton ball. I winced as the cold liquid touched my gash. "I do. I just didn't want to hurt them or anything. Their people to, just like me." I said objectingly. She huffed, blowing her bangs out of her eyes for a moment. "Yeah, but they don't think of it like that. Honestly, Chloe, you need to be more aggresive." She mumbled on, treating my wound. She sighed and looked at me with a slight smirk. "Guess what?" She said softly, making me look up at her. The way her eyes gleamed and her smile widening made me smile as well. "Guess who's coming to New York?" She asked, her voice rising into a loud squeak. I stood up, standing directly in front of her. "No..." I breathed, my heart beginning to race. She nodded slowly with a wild smile. I screamed in pure joy, that brightening up my mode. "ShatteredFate!" We both squealed before jumping up and down, my hands in hers. I completely adore them! Ha Min!

                   Miku's POV: Yes...That's the Chloe I know. She was way more happier now, jumping up and down. Her tangled hair bounced in her face and I smiled. Mentioning them always makes her happy. Hopefully she will stay that way for a long time. "That means I'll be able to see all of them." She rambled on smiling hugely. I grabbed her hand and shoved my hand in my black pockets before holding up two red tickets. She went wide eyed, her blue eyes stretching wide. "T-Tickets?" She stammered, the words spilling out of . I grinned hugely, glad that she understands what I mean. We both hugged each other tightly, and she smiled hugely. "Thank you so much, Miku!" She squealed, snatching her ticket. All I did was simply nod, and smile. We both walked out of the smalll shop, happier then before. "I can't wait to hear Ha Min sing....And JongJin jam on the gutair.." She daydreamed, rambling on about the band members. We both walked with the flow of the busy crowd of new york. People talked on their phones loudly, and I struggled to guess and make out what they were saying. People were talking on their phones, making it a sea of never ending voices as they shoved past me, bumping my shoulder now and then. I kept a firm grip on Chloe's hand, making sure we didn't get seperated. I stopped in front of a huge line, and a huge bulding towered above us. Music drifted through the huge open double red doors. Chloe squeezed my hand tightly with excitement, making my hand ache. Girls were squealing and chatting excitedly and loudly.

                   "Excuse me miss, but I don't think this girl can come in." A voice said from behind us. I spun around to see a buff person wearing a black and white tux with the words 'security' written across it. I went wide eyed, not knowing what to say. Chloe didn't seem to suprised, and her head hung down. Her black bangs hung in her dirty face. "But...She payed for her ticket." I objected begginginly. The man furred his eyebrows together in great disbelief. "Well....You must be on some drug. If you haven't noticed, she's homeless." He said before shaking his head. All of the others fans ahead of us laughed loudly. "It's trash!" A girl laughed, making the crowed explode into laughter and gasps, pointing at Chloe. She looked at them, and her face was turning bright red. "Stop! She payed for her ticket! So she has a right to be here!" I shouted, clenching my fist. The guard grabbed the red ticket out of Chloe's hand. I gasped as he ripped it in two, letting it drop from his huge hands. Chloe watched it drop on the concreate ground. She looked down and slowly picked it up. Tears swelled in her bright blue eyes. Without a warning, she dashed off away from the cinema. "Chloe!" I shouted after her, but she ignored me. She ran ahead of me, sprinting, shoving past people that blocked the side walk. For a homeless girl, she sure can run. She looked over her shoulder, and gasped as she saw that I was gaining on her. I went wide eyed as I realized that we were crossing a black road, traffic not as busy. Chloe went wide eyed as a taxi sped towards her at full speed. "Chloe!" 

                      I screamed as the car hit her at full force. She rolled across the bright wind shield and landing on the ground. I went wide eyed in horror and my feet felt frozen to the concreate ground. My blood seemed to freeze in my body as I looked at Chloe who layed broken and bloody on the ground. Blood trickled down her bruised and busted face, and her arm was bent at a akward position. Cars and peopled stopped what they usually do and ran over to the sight. I ignored the panick voices and the flashing of lights as people took photos. "Somebody! Please help!" I screamed, turning to face the big crowd. I felt warm tears stream down my pale face. "We'll help you." A voice said gentle, before the person rested their hand on my shoulder. A group of boys stood behind me, concern glittered in there eyes. A boy with dark brown hair that had bangs that fell in his different colored eyes stared at me worried. Ha Min! My breath caught in my throat, and I went wide eyed. Without saying anything, he slipped past me and picked Chloe up in his strong arms. She didn't make any noise at all or react. TaeJun and the others were quiet, and they looked at her and followed Ha Min out of the packed crowd. The jogged towards a black jeap that was parked at a angle. "Come on! We need to get her home and show her to dad." Ru yelled loudly, looking at me wide eyed. "Are you her friend?" Ha Min snapped at me. I nodded, still unable to speak. ShatteredFate...Are helping us. She was unconcious, and sitting in Ha Min's lap that inspected her carefully. "Wow...Intense." 

            JongJin was sitting beside me, while Ru was on my other side. "This is so much to take in after a concert." JongJin mumbled, flipping his long black bangs. "Yeah. I really need some cake." Luhan chimed in from the back seat, shocked Tomo by his side. "What's your name?" Taejun asked sweetly, as if he understood my pain. "Miku. That's Chloe." I said, trying to keep my cool. Their driver looked like one of those fancy rich people you see in restaurants. He was wearing a tux, and had no hair. His mustach was stretched out, pointing on either end. We were all quiet, until Taejun kept asking Ha Min if she was ok now and then. "Our manager is going to go and take a look at her. Probably patch her up. She's going to need to rest, so she's most likely going to stay with us for a while." Reita said, leaning foreword, nearly hitting Luhan in the face. A couple moments later, we pulled up to a three story house that stretched out in front of us. Glass windows were easy to see through, and I could see the huge rich furniture inside of it. In their backyard was a swimming pool and a basketball court. They didn't live far from the beach that seemed to stretch a couple feet from behind their house. The bright paint of the house seemed to lighten up the scenery. We all clmibed out, the cold wind blowing my long brown hair into my face. Ru and TaeJun struggled to pick her up carefully, as they carried her inside the huge house. It seemed huge inside, and the nice funiture, and paint inside fitted the outside perfectly. "Careful." Taejun puffed, laying her down on a white couch.

                            Chloe's POV: "Shh! She's waking up!" Muffled voices greeted me. I groaned, pain exploding all over my aching body. I took a deep breath that seemed to smash my lungs. I opened my heavy eyes to see a group of fuzzy figures looking down at me. "She's actually cute." Another voice said, making me sit straight up in alarm. My vision cleared, and I saw a group of boys. "Hello." A boy with black hair and bangs that swooped in front of his light blue eyes. He had a nice smile. "T-Tae Jun?" I choked out, my vision zooming up completely. I felt my heart pound and I scanned the shockingly and heart pounding familiar faces. Ha Min...Tae Jun, Ru, Jongjin...Luhan, Tomo, Reita... Their all here! ShatteredFate! "How are you feeling?" Tomo asked, taking a seat beside me on the white couch. Tae Jun smiled sweetly and knelt down in front of me. I gasped as I realized my arm was in a cast, and my leg was to. Cuts and bruises were running all up and down my body. "What happened?" I asked softly, looking at all of them. Miku laughed softly, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well... You ran out in front of a car, it almost killed you." She said in a shaky voice. I blinked, not remembering anything. "Crazy. You did all of that because you couldn't go to our concert?" JongJin asked, titling his head to the side. I felt my cheeks turn three shades of red. "Aw! It's ok!" Ru squealed, before hugging me tightly. I struggled to get out of his grip, but he kept a firm grasp around me. "Were trying to keep her in one piece." Luhan said before smiling sweetly at me. I smiled.in

                  "Your stupid. Why would you do that?" Ha Min snapped, sitting foreword and leaning in towards me. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. "I-I'm sorry.... I didn't see the car..." I stammered looking down. "So! You could still pay attention. You could have stopped being so struck about what other people think. Your friend was worried sick about you." He growled at me hositly. Taejun looked at me and sighed, sympathy in his light blue eyes. "It's ok. You didn't mean for it to happen." He said in a total different manner then Ha Min. "People like you really make me mad." He growled before standing up, not saying anything else. I watched him walk off, his eyes like angry fire as he glared at me. Now...My idol hates my guts. I jumped as I realized somebody gentle touched my shoulder. "He may seem mean, but he'll grow on you." Tae Jun said smiling sweetly at me. His warm smile made my confidence go up. "I really am sorry." I apologized, letting my head hang down. "Cookie?" Ru asked holding out a tiny cholocate chip cookie. Chooclate was smeared all over his pale face, making me laugh. I giggled and kindly took the cookie, not meeting his gaze. "He's such a downer. Who cares what he thinks?" Reita mumbled sitting on the tan carpet in front of us. His words were muffled by my cookie that he split between us. "I would have pictured...Him much nicer." I whispered softly. They sighed. "Well, if you need anything come to me." TaeJun said smiling hugely and kindly. I felt heat rise to my cheeks slightly. "Ok, thanks TaeJun." I said softly. 

                         "So, your name is Chloe?" Luhan said pulling me by my hand on the floor beside him. I blushed at his touch and smiled hugely. "Who's your favorite memember?" Tomo asked curiously, tilting his head to the side. "Obviously me. Am I right, princess?" Reita said seducively, leaning in towards me, his light blonde bangs falling in his bright brown eyes. I opened my mouth to reply, but it only came out as jumbled words. Honestly...Ha Min was my favorite...But I am not for sure. I looked at Tae Jun who was listening calmly, with a permint sweet smile across his face. "TaeJun." I said without thinking. A triumphant smile spread across his lips. "But...I got you another cookie." Ru whined sadly, his brown bangs masking his puppy dog eyes that peaked through. Ha Min looked at me and glared heavily. "We have practice tomorrow. Shouldn't you leave?" He said more like a demand. I opened my mouth to object, but JongJin beat me to it.  "She's still weak for her enjury." He said before shooting me a glance out of the coner of his eye. "And she's fun to talk to!" Ru chimed in once more, his words  making pieces of cookie fly out. Ha Min stared past them at me, and glared heavily. His one blue eye and one green eye seemed like fire that pierced me. "I don't care. I want her gone, she's only holding us back." He growled before stomping off. I folded my legs, suddenly feeling uncomfortable. I am such a freak. I looked up as Reita sighed in slight fusteration. "Will you be ok?" He asked, his tone growing serious. I nodded and stood up slowly, pain shooting down my leg.

                    TaeJun stood beside me supportingly as I limped. "Please be careful." He said his light blue eyes gleaming with worry. I looked back, to see Ha Min observing me with no slight emotion across his pale face. I dipped my head to the sad looking band memembers before spinning around and walking towards the white door. "Don't tell Miku I left." I said over my shoulder, aware that she might be to worried about me. The last thing I want is for her to have a heart attack from me. She was upstaires talking to their father busily. I walked out, the bright fully moon shining down on me. The cold breeze seem to vanish and there was no light except the bright light from the stars that gleamed brightly from above me. The familiar city lights were replaced by woods, even though I could hear the faint sounds of car horns in the distant wind. I limped off the white squeaky porch, knowing it was going to be a long walk. Pain numbed my whole body, but I forced myself to continue. I don't want everybody to think of me as a burden. I want friends and family that understand...."Stop dreaming." I said outloud to myself before continuing. Leaves crunched under my feet, even though it took alot of muscle to walk with the cast. Where am I going? I stopped for a minute, letting everything sink in. I can't go back to the city...People would come after me and question me. I slowly leaned against a thick tree. I slid down and sat on the dirt covered ground, feeling tears escape my eyes. I buried my face in my bright orange cast and felt tears stream down my cold face. 

                         Miku's POV: "Guys, where did Chloe go?" I asked, walking back in the living room. I looked at the empty couch were Chloe was laying. Ru was sadly looking up at me. "Don't say anything. She didn't want us to tell her." Tomo whispered in his ear, low enough for me not to hear. I sighed heavily and crossed my arms. "She left." Reita said looking at me through his blond bangs. Without warning, Tae Jun went up behind him and slapped his hand over his mouth. "Sorry, he's been being stupid lately." He said with a shaky laugh. I narrowed my eyes supiciously. Ha Min was the only that didn't seem to care. "She really did leave." He replied carelessly. I stood there and felt my eyes stretch wide. "Are you crazy?" I blurted out with mixed emotions in my voice. That got all of the boys attention. "Who do you think you are yelling at me? Your lucky I saved her." He snapped back, taking a step towards me. TaeJun stood up quickly between us, breaking the tension. "Miku, what's wrong?" He asked calmly. I was quiet and observed my black and white converses. "She's homeless." I replied softly. They were quiet, except for Ru who gasped loudly. "She...Is?" JongJin asked softly, exchanging regretful loooks. Ha Min looked down quickly. "Oh." He said without hesitatation. "We have to get her." Luhan said standing up, his blonde/brown hair in his face. They all nodded in agreement. "Wait, I'll go." Ha Min said looking at all of them. "Were all going to get seperated, and even some of us lost. So, it's better if one of us goes." He said quickly. I nodded and smiled. 

                      I guess that's his way of trying to make up for being so mean. He didn't wait for any of them to object before dashing outside. I followed behind him quickly, struggling to keep up. He hopped the porch steps, landing skillfully. I saw the thin fog bellowing in front of my mouth. "How can we find her?" I asked looking at him. I could only see the outline of him. He started walking ahead of me, not saying much. I opened my mouth to speak as we walked across the thick grass. He held his hand up, shutting me off. "Sh. Do you hear that?" He asked looking at me. I narrowed my eyes and listened carefully. I heard the faint sound of the chirping of crickets and the hooting of owls. I was about to tell him that I thought he was crazy, before I heard the soft sound what sounded like crying. He dashed off, our eyes meeting to let each other know that we both heard it. I followed him carefully, tripping over my own feet. He skirted to a halt at the edge of the dark black woods that towered over us. A outline of a young girl had two bright cast on, and her face buried into her arm cast. "Chloe." I said softly, walking up to her. She looked up and gasped with relief. She slowly got to her feet, using the tree to support her. She hugged me tightly, her wet tears smearing my clothes. Ha Min looked down and didn't say anything to her. She looked back at him and sniffled. "You need to stay with us." He said softly, not saying anything else. He turned around slowly. She lunged towards him, hugging him from behind. "Thank you." She said, not saying anything more or less. 

                   He just gave a small nod and walked foreword once more. We all walked back towards the house, and I felt the goosebumps on my arms began to rise. Once we were inside, the boys jumped in. "I thought bears attacked you guys." Ru mumbled softly, before lunging foreword and hugging Chloe tightly. I giggled and shook my head. Ha Min didn't say anything, and he sat down on the white couch, looking down at the tan carpet lost in space. Tae Jun looked at Chloe and went wide eyed. "Your freezing." He objected before giving her his leather jacket. She slipped it on, even though it was larger then her. She smiled and knelt down in front of Ha Min. "Thank you, and I will leave as soon as I can." She said, even though slight sadness glowed in her bright blue eyes. He looked at her and gave a small nod. "You shouldn't have wondered off. That was stupid." He said glaring at her in the coner of his eye. She slowly pulled away, and he sighed. "You had us all worried." He mumbled, as if she didn't want her to hear. Luhan looked at her and winked, as if telling her that it was ok. She smiled and hugged him tightly. "Ew get off me!" He shouted, going wide eyed. "Hug Ha Min!" Ru shouted before hugging Chloe who was hugging him. Everyone stopped what they were doing to join the chain. In no time, he was completely gone, and I shook my head slowly and laughed. Reita snickered and laughed. "Make way for the hottest one." He declared before flopping on them. They are such a close group of friends. I observed and another voice made me jump. 

                   It was there father. He was in a fuzzy white bathrobe. His blonde hair was sleaked back with water, and his prickly brown mustach that I saw before was gone, and his face stank of shaving cream. "Their something else." He said shaking his head as JongJin tackled Tomo who screamed a protest. I nodded slowly. "Were going to be leaving here soon. It's ashame, they seem to be enjoying themselves." He commented before taking a casual sip of steaming hot coffee. Ha Min slightly smiled as he pushed Chloe off of him as she landed on the ground with a loud thud. "Your going to pay for that!" She yowled before springing herself at him. They both flew backwards, and he landed on the ground with a loud thud, with her on top of him. "She's welcome to stay." He said suddenly, making me look at him. "Really?" I asked in pure amazement. He nodded with a amused smile. TaeJun was playfully blocking her punches, laughing at her everytime she failed. "Time for bed!" The dad roared, slapping his hands together. The boys went serious and stood up, even playful Ru yawned. Chloe looked at me and sat on the white couch. "We better be getting some sleep." I said with a slight smile. She nodded and I messed up her dark brown/black hair.  I layed down on the tan carpet, feeling my own drowsiness weigh me down. "Here." Taejun said before giving us both huge puffy white blankets. He smiled and turned off the lights, leaving us both in the dark. "Goodnight." He called, sounding halfway out the room. We both said our goodnights before closing our eyes.