Bright Side Of Things

Fates Way

 Chloe's POV: "Crap..." I frowned looking at the huge flatscreen TV. A car on a racing game was completely crashed, fire erupting from it's ruins. "I at this!" I declared loudly, slamming down my controller. Tae Jun and JongJin both laughed at me, both sitting on either side of me. I bit my bottom lip and was struggling to  keep a firm hold on the small blue controller. My huge arm cast seemed to block me from doing all the fun things. "Aw, it's ok. You just have to practice." Tae Jun said flashing a perfect smile. I looked down and let a loud sigh escape my lips. JongJin flipped his black bangs, showing his triumphant gleam in his bright brown eyes since he beaten us both three times. Ru skipped down the wooden staires, shouting my name as loud as he could. "I made you a bracelet!" He said before running over to me. His dark brown hair was crazy and scrambled all over his head. It was still pretty earlier, and were the only four awake so far. He grabbed my non-hurt arm and put a black and white bracelet around it. I looked at his arm and realized he had one on to. "Stop bugging her. Obviously she finds you annoying." Jongjin sighed loudly, glaring at him. Ru frowned, before face planting in the tan carpet. "No she doesn't!" He whined loudly. I giggled softly, slightly blushing. "We better wake the others up." Tae Jun said totally changing the subject. I titled my head curiously, not exactly questioning him. "We have to do alot today." He said. I looked down in slight disppointment. I really enjoyed hanging out with them. Their lots of fun, but I feel like I burden them. "Good luck with your busy schedule." I said smiling hugely. Tae Jun nodded even though he didn't seem to be looking foreword to it at all. It sounds fun.

                     "Let's go wake them up." Ru said sitting straight up. All three of them looked at each other, as if they were daring each other to do so. "Rock! Paper! Sciccors!" They all shouted at the same time. To our amazement, they all tied. "I'll go wake them up." I said softly, giving a tiny smile. I stood up slowly, my leg aching and pain shooting down my body. "No! You have so much to live for!" Tae Jun screamed before flinging himself at my leg. I wobbled unsteadily, and Ru gasped before grabbing my other leg. "Were best friends, Remember? I can't let those monsters kill you....Their scary in the morning." He whined, his grip tightening. JongJin flung towards the coach, landing perfectly. "Be my guest. The worst ones is Reita and Ha Min." He said resting his leather boots on the small kitchen table. I gulped nervously and felt my heart pound in my chest.  Are they really as scary as their saying? "I'll be ok." I said even though my voice shook. I felt their eyes burning into my back as I grabbed the smooth wooden railing of the steps. I gripped the wood so tight that my pink knuckles turned bright red. My legs were shaky and they felt like jello.  I hesitated and looked either way down the small narrow hallways. I went to the left knocking on the doors and telling each boy to wake up. A door opened at the end, and Luhan slowly walked out. His dark bangs were messy and tangled, and he just put up his bright blue hoodie. "Thanks." He said groggily as he passed me. Tomo appeared to, but he was already fully dressed, his silky bangs perfectly parted. I gulped.

                      "Did you wake up Reita and Ha Min yet?" He asked standing in front of me. I shook my head slowly, and he went wide eyed. He put both hands on my shoulders and bit his lip. "Good luck. I'll be sure to go to your funeral." He said before turning around and walking off. I hesitated and lifted my shaky hand and knocked on Ha Min's door. There wasn't any reply, and I knocked harder. Come on! Wake up already... I gulped and slowly opened up the white door, and it squeaked loudly. It was dark, and I put my arms straight out in front of me as I tried to feel my way around. There was a loud groan, and I could tell I was near. I breathed in sharply as my small toe slammed into a wooden beg of the bed. I looked down and I could see Ha Min sleeping perfectly. He looked exhausted, and guilt washed over me. I gentle shook his arm, keeping a good distance. He lifted up his arm, smaking my hands away. "Ha Min." I whispered, shaking him once more. I yanked off his covers and blushed badly. His shirt was off, revealing his perfect body that I always dreamed of seeing. I sat on the side of his bed, shaking him once more. I gasped as his strong arms wrapped towards me, flinging me backwards. I squealed as I landed on the bed. He kept a tight grip on me, making me pratically laying on top of him. Great! What can I do now? I felt my heart pound in my chest, and I felt my breathing go faster. I looked up at Ha Min. He had his head on my shoulder, and he was still knocked out cold. I felt my cheeks turn bright red. I jumped as footsteps approached. 

                       The door opened some more, letting the bright yellow light of the hallway stream in. Reita! He stood there, his blonde bangs and hair pointing in multiple directions. "What are you doing?" He mumbled, still half awake. "Reita! Help me!" I squealed, struggling to keep my voice low. He went wide eyed and trudged towards me. He looked down at me and slightly grinned. "Wow Chloe. Had a rough night?" He joked, his erted sense of humor still there. I glared up at him. "Help me! He won't let me go!" I squealed, tugging at Ha Min's strong arms. He sighed and shook his head. He leaned over us, moving a spare pillow that was halfway off the bed. A iphone was on, and I looked closer and could see earphones in his his ears. Reita grabbed the phone, the bright light dancing across his pale face. He moved the volume button all the way up. A second later, Ha Min sat straight up, yanking the ear phones out. "What the hell?!" He shouted in anger. I was stil on his lap, but before I could move he looked at me. He went wide eyed and shoved me off, making me land on the tan carpet. "What are you doing in here?" He growled, glaring at me. Reita laughed loudly, making Ha Min shove him hard. "I-I tryed waking you up..." I stammered, as he glared at me. "Get.Out. Now." He said through clenched teeth. Without hesitation, I bolted out of the room, not daring to look back. I ran down the hallway, glancing over my shoulder at the barely cracked door. I grunted as I collided into somebody, making me fly back. "What the...Chloe! What's wrong with you?"

                              Miku's POV: I rubbed my aching forehead, already giving me a intense head ache. I was sitting in front of Chloe, our collision knocking us both off of our feet. "You look like you saw a ghost." I groaned standing up slowly. She gulped and did the same, and looked at me slowly. "No, I saw the devil." She said softly, before shuddering. Tae Jun jogged down the hallway and touched her shoulder gentle. "Are you ok?" He asked, even though humour gleamed in his bright blue eyes. She nodded slowly and didn't say anything. We all walked in the living room and I noticed how Chloe kept her distance from Ha Min as much as possible. "Get ready to go boys." Their dad said, looking more proffesional, wearing a tux and not in his bathrobe. Ha Min went to go get ready, but his dad blocked him with his hand. "Not you." He said before facing the others. "Get in the car, I'll be out in a minute." He declared, his voice echoing around the huge house. Ha Min went wide eyed and looked at his dad. The others boys looked at us all as they walked past us. Once they were out of the house, he looked at all of us. "Your staying here with them. To keep a eye on them, and to teach them the basics of being in a band." He said, scanning our faces. Chloe gasped, her face going super pale. Ha Min stood there rigidly, his fist clenched tightly. "What?" He growled, anger spreading across his face. "Dad! This is my band too, and I have a right to be with them. This means so much to me." His eyes pleading. I've never seen him look so upset about something. He sighed. 

                 "No. Your staying here." He said before spinning around and walking out, not saying anything else. There was the loud slam of the door, making us all stunned and standing there. "Um...You don't have to watch us." Chloe said softly, facing to look at Ha Min. He glared at her intensely, anger and hate in his eyes. "I know I don't. I don't want anything to do with you." He growled before looking down. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed. He looked at his black and white electric guitar. Without a warning, he let out a fusterated yell before slamming it on the ground. I screamed and covered my face as pieces of the wood went flying in multiple directions. He spun around and stomped off, not even looking at us. Chloe looked down at the broken guitar, and I could see the  tears streaming down her pale cheeks and onto the broken guitar. "This is all my fault." She said before sobbing softly. She collasped on her knees, her cast making her look slightly taller. I sighed and knelt down beside her. "He's just upset. You know he don't mean anything that he said." I said soothingly. Why is he so mean to us? I rubber her back, not knowing how else to comfort her. She sniffled and looked at the broken gutiar. "Your right...Maybe we should try and make him happy again." She said whipping her tears away from her puffy red blue eyes. I hesitated, but she already grabbed the guitar. "I'm going to be back." She said before standing up and walking outside. I opened my mouth to object, but didn't say anything. I sat on the couch in deep thought a moment later. 

                "Hey look-" Ha Min said turning the corner, but he stopped dead when he saw me. "Where's Chloe?" He questioned softly. I stood up slowly and glared at him. "Your harshness completely shattered her. How about you stop thinking about your self and care about other people for once?" I snapped, my anger exploding. After I said what I said, I wish I took it back. He shoved past me, before running outside quickly. I followed him without hesitation. The bright sunlight blinded my eyes and I lifted my hand to block my sensitive eyes from the blinding rays. "Get on." He said making me look in his direction. He was on a black motorcylcle that glistened in the bright sunlight. The engine sounded like a lion as it roared to life, and I hesitated for a moment. I climbed on the back of it, wrapping my arms around his waist before we zoomed off. The wind blew in my face, making my eyes tearing up. The whistling of the wind muted everything else, and Ha Min drove faster, as if he was worried. In no time we were in the bustling streets of the city. Cars seemed to hog up the whole road, but he didn't care. We swerved from side to side, dodging the cars. I pointed at a lonely, rugged girl walking by herself, her head hanging down as she walked. We both skirted to a halt, parking the motorcylce against the side walk. We both jogged to catch up with her, and I called her name loudly. She looked back at us and I struggled to keep my breathing undercontrol. "Are you crazy?" Ha Min wheezed, puting his hands on his knees. She looked away quickly, not saying anything.

                      She was holding something wrapped up in her arms, and she was holding it close to her. "What is that?" I asked reaching for it. She pulled away, taking me by surrpise. She opened to say something, but the voice of Joey's laughter made me freeze. "Aw, look.. Is it some of your hobo friends?" He teased walking towards us. He was acomanied by two other boys with buzz cuts. They were all dressed in football jerseys, and torn up jeans. I looked at Ha min who glared at him. Joey lunged foreword and grabbed Chloe in his arms as she screamed a protest. "You look beautiful today. Not!" He laughed before spitting in her face. Ha Min lunged foreword, slamming him into a concreate building. His dark brown bangs was in his eyes, and he kept a tight grip on Joey's jersey. "You leave her the hell alone." He growled in a threating voice. Joey looked at him, shock written all over his face. "Beat him up Joey!" One of his friends yelled, the one with a dark brown buzz cut. Joey shoved Ha Min off, attempting to punch him as well. Ha Min ducked, kicked his legs out from underneath of him. "You better apoligize!" He shouted before spinning around and kicking him straight in the face while he was on the ground. Joey spit blood out of his mouth, bruises on his face and his eye swollen shut. He grabbed the other one who told Joey to fight him. He twisted the boys arm around, until and yanked, hearing a sickening pop. He kicked him hard, making him fly into the silver trash cans near by. The other boy last standing ran off quickly, yelling.

                       Ha Min's POV: I whiped my bloodly lip, that was starting to bleed heavily. Miku and Chloe stared at me in awe, as if they didn't know what to say. Chloe...She's stupid. Why would she wonder off like that? I bit back my anger, knowing it was me who made her run off. "Are you ok?" I forced myself to ask calmly. She nodded, even though she didn't meet my gaze. Tears streamed down her tear-streaked face, and she sniffled heavily. "I'm...So sorry I caused this mess." She sobbed, her voice cracking. Sympathy washed over me for a second and I sighed. I took a step towards her, lifting her chin up to make her look at me. Tears threatened to overflow, but I whiped them away gentle. "You did nothing wrong, you hear me?" I said looking her in the eyes. She nodded and forced a smile. I let her go and turned around, walking off. From what I saw, she's a sweet girl. I walked towards my motorcycle that was on the verge of tipping over, it leaning to the side. I beckoned Chloe to get on the back of the motorcylce, after Miku suggested that she would just take a taxi instead. "Iv'e never road one before." She mumbled from behind me, observing it slowly. I glanced back and kind of smiled in amusement. "Well, check this out." I said before starting it, making it roar around us. She jumped and wrapped her arms around my waist tigthly, and burying her face into my back. I zoomed off, leaving dust behind us. I blinked away tears that made my eyes water as we both drove faster. Chloe was looking around as we passed, her black/brown hair blowing in the wind. Wow.

                         She's kind of cute... I went faster, making her squeal and laugh in delight. I smiled slowly and did sharp turns around all of the cars that honked their horns at me. "Faster!" She squealed, her voice muffled by the wind. I did a wheelie, making her scream in delight and slight fear. What seemed like no longer then a minute, we pulled up to the house. We both climbed off slowly, and she was still holding the wrapped up thing in her hand. "What is it?" I asked, my suspencion building up. She shyly looked down and handed it to me. "It's for you." She said before looking down at her rugged and messed up shoes. I blinked and looked down at the slightly heavy thing in my hand. It was wrapped up fancily, and I wondered how she was able to even get this. "I am friends with the store manager, and I explained and he let me get it for free." She said shyly, looking up at me. She didn't say anything else and she walked inside slowly, the porch squeaking from behind her. I followed and sat on the white couch, rotating it as I observed it. I unwrapped the paper and went wide eye. A guitar...It was black and blue, and it was way bigger. I ran my hand over the smooth wood, liking the feel of it. Why did she get me this? On it, it had a small yellow sticky note. 'I hope you love the guitar. Sorry for everything.' The writing said in small girly letters. I looked down and for the first time, I felt a smile spread across my lips. I owe her one. I walked up the wooden staires, my thumping of my shoes echoing around the house. I walked up to her door and knocked. 

                              There was soft footsteps as she approached the door. There was a moment of hesitation, and the door slowly squeaked open. She looked at me and smiled warmly. I looked away quickly, and shut my eyes for a  moment. "Why did you do that?" I asked not meeting her friendly smile. That must have been hard to get. Why didn't she get something for herself? She looked down and fidgeted with the doorm, making it swing in and out. "I...I wanted to thank you for all you did." She said looking at me. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it. "That was very...Nice. But, you should use that stuff for yourself. I'm not the one who needs this stuff, you do." I snapped, making her flinch. "I just...Wanted to see you happy. Every girl wants to make their favorite idol happy." She said before looking down once more. Favorite idol? I sighed heavily and flipped my bangs. Without hesitantion, I grabbed her wrist. "Come on." I said pulling her after me. She yelled a protest, but I walked quicker. "Ha Min! This is crazy! Where are we going?" She shouted from behind me. Since she wanted to help me, I'm going to help her. I ignored her protest as we walked back into town, her stumbling and tripping clumsily after me. She looked at me as I pulled her into a huge building. Stores, restuarants and other things stretched on around us. "What...Are we doing here?" She mumbled, looking around. I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to shop or not?" I growled, feeling slightly humaliated. She smiled brightly, her blue eyes shining. "Yes. Let's go!" She squealed. 

                      I gasped as she pulled me after her, laughing excitedly. I stumbled, struggling not to face plant on the ground. "Hey! Slow down!" I shouted after her, but she ignored my protest. We both walked into a huge store, and I rolled my eyes as she looked around in awe. She looked bad compared to other people that walked around with their exspensive clothes. She held up a cute white dress that flowed down. "What do you think?" She asked, sounding happy no matter what my answer would be. "Go ahead." I said flatly. She nodded and ran up the front. I followed her and pulled out my wallet. "Aw cute, is your boyfriend taking you on a shopping spree?" A lady with to many tattoo's cooed softly, her bright green eyes looking like spaghetti. I went wide eyed and made a weird face. Chloe looked at me and went bright pink and giggled. "He's not my boyfriend. He's just...A friend." She said after a long pause. Friend? I rolled my eyes and groaned in my head. "How about we give you a make over?" The lady squealed holding her hands, and jumping up and down. Chloe giggled and nodded excitedly. A moment later, they disappeared to a back room. I groaned and leaned over the counter, tapping my credit cold on the surface. I jumped as a couple minutes later the lady walked out. "She's gourgeous!" She said doing a facepalm. I glared at her before I heard Chloe sigh. "I don't want to come out." She whined. "Come on." I said in annoyance. She slowly stepped out, wearing her outfit. Her hair was done, and make up was done as well. She's....so pretty.

                                 Chloe's POV: I tugged on my dress that made me feel exposed. Ha Min was still looking at me, his face slightly red. "What?" I asked titling my head to the side. He shook his head and quickly looked away. "Nothing. Let's go." He said before pulling me after him once more. I jumped as we bumped into a group of people. "What's up?" The familiar voice of Luhan said. I looked up to see him standing front of us both. The others were there as well, the dad by their side. "Wow!" Reita blurted out, looking at me wide eyed. He walked towards me, biting his bottom lip seducively. He grabbed my wrist, writing down his number on my hand. I gave a shaky laugh and looked at him. "Call me, ok baby?" He cooed, before gentle touching my cheek. I held my breath, and I went wide eyed as he leaned in to kiss me. "It's Chloe, you !" Ha Min shouted, pulling him away by his shirt. "What?" Everybody screamed at the same time. "She's so pretty!" Ru squealed, pressing his hands against his cheeks. I blushed as they all stared at me in awe. Am I that pretty to them? "I..." I said but akwardly looked down. "Is this a double date I see?" JongJin said chuckling. "What? No!" Me and Ha Min both shouted at the same time. They all looked at us in disbelief but didn't say anything. "You do look really beautiful." Tae Jun said standing in front of me. I stumbled back in surprise. "T-Thanks..." I stammered feeling my cheeks turn bright red. I went wide eyed and froze as she gentle my hair behind my ear, placing a flower in my hair. "There." 

                    "Thank you." I said feeling my heart drum against my chest. He nodded and smiled sweetly, before turning towards the others. "You guys are weird. Why are you flirting with her?" Ha Min asked flatly, looking at them flatly. They all looked at him sharply and crossed their arms. "Your telling us you don't think she's cute?" Tomo said facing him questionly. He looked down and walked ahead of them quickly, avoiding the question. Does he? I looked down and sighed heavily. "Don't listen to him, you truely are beautiful." Tae Jun said looking at me as we walked outside of the huge building after him. I looked down and smiled at them. "Thanks for making me feel happy guys." I said looking at all of them in turn. Ru looked down at his feet and blushed heavily, not looking at me. We all jogged towards the car, racing each other. Ha Min stopped as everybody passed, looking at me with a serious expression on his face. He looked away and held something out towards me. I looked down to see a pretty cross necklace that glistened in the bright sunlight. "Thanks! It's pretty.." I said in awe.  He didn't say anything except give me a small nod. Once we were all in the car, I carefully put on the necklace. Ha Min was sitting in the back by himself while everybody talked about the concert and their exciting day. "I was so nervous." Reita blabbed on beside me, but after a while he showed me all the numbers he  got from fan girls. I giggled and looked at all of them as they smiled hugely as they talked to me. They are such good people...Maybe even friends as well. 

                 "It seems like you and Ha Min are finally getting along." Tae Jun said from beside me. I nodded and leaned back against the fuzzy seat. Ru squealed and layed his head down on my arm, cuddling up against me. I giggled and looked at Tae Jun. He sighed and scooted down in his seat, laying his head on my shoulder. I struggled not to move much as I looked at them. "Their going to be crushed when we move." The dad said in the driver seat. I looked up quickly and felt my heart stop for a minute. "Moving?" I repeated softly. He nodded and chuckled, even though the bottom half of his face wasn't showing, I could tell he had a small smug smile. "Yeah, they are famous." He said before looking at the road again. That's right....I frowned as reality hit me. The boys were all asleep now, cuddled up against one another. Tae Jun and Ru both showed no signs of moving at all, and I layed my head down on Tae Jun's head. I don't want them to leave just yet...They are my friends. "You'll see them again one day." The dad said making me look up at him. I nodded softly, my silky brown hair in my eyes. We came to a screeching stop a few moments later, making everybody wake up drowsily. I sat up and yawned loudly, but Ru groaned and hugged me tighter. "Come on guys, were home." The dad said before closing the door behind him loudly. Tae Jun sat up as if he was in slow motion. "Ok." 

                   We all climbed in and I walked inside slowly, following all of them. Everybody sat in the living room and I yawned loudly, not wanting to move. "Check out my sweet gutair." Ha Min boosted, looking at all of us. He held up the gutair I got him, "Wow! That's a hot gutair." Tae Jun praised staring at it longingly. I looked down and blushed as Ha Min gave me a half, barley visible smile. "Yeah, A friend of mine got me it." He said making me look up sharply. A friend? I felt my heart pound as he began to play it. Everybody sat beside me, staring at him in awe. He was so concentrated on it that it seemed like he forgot that we were there. I looked around at everybody slowly, taking in the faces of my friends. I'm not alone anymore, and I'm proud to consider them my friends. I went wide eyed as JongJin pulled out his Iphone. "Smile!" He shouted before everbody leaned in and struck a pose. I smiled hugely as we all gathered around to see. Ha Min stood up and looked at all us, as if he didn't want to everyone to see his happiness. I looked after him and looked down at my gleaming necklace. I respect him....But I wish he'd open up a little more. A part of me is determined to show how he really is towards others. I hope...Me and him can become friends. I'm starting to see the bright side of everything now, and it means alot to me. I looked at them all and laughed. "Photo time!" I squealed loudly.