Two Years

Topp Dogg x EXO

    For two years, Jun Myeon and I stayed together after I returned home with him- officially reinstating our marriage between our families. Sehyuk found it in his heart to let me go.
    The two of us (Sehyuk and I) had long talks about how we felt and about the ways we were. He had been too stubborn to let me go. His love for me was similar to that of Jun Myeon's, but I couldn't find it in my heart to be with him.
    Jun Myeon even spoke to Sehyuk himself. The two of them hadn't really agreed with each other, but they had somehow made it work out.
    Somewhere in between the two years, I found myself pregnant with Jun Myeon's child. It was a beautiful thing to have a life slowly growing inside of you.
    Soon, we would have a family- something of our own. That only made me more happy.
    Although my heart still had its random pains, I fought through it and stayed strong.

    "How are you doing today, Miss Jieun?" Hansol smiled happily as he greeted me in the halls of the Topp Dogg company building. I had begun frequenting the workplace more after Jun Myeon and I reinstated our marriage- claiming that I would help with any work needed. Sadly, I was only awarded with making him lunch.
    "Please, Hansol oppa, call me Jieun now." I grinned as we stopped to talk. "I'm doing okay today. I'm still feeling the back pains but Jun Myeon said that it's because I'll be giving birth soon. My heart is excited."
    Hansol's face lit up even more as he heard the news. "I want to be one of the first to see your child! Will it be a boy or a girl?" He clasped his hands together excitedly.
    "Don't worry, Hansol oppa." I smiled happily as I placed one hand on my stomach. "I will let you be one of the first to see my baby boy."
    Gasping, he reached over and touched my stomach as well. "Little Jun Myeon- this is Hansol hyung~ When you come out, we'll play a lot, okay?" He sang happily to my stomach as he thought about all the fun stuff he would do with my child. Learning to walk. Playing at the park. Babysitting.
    "Hansol oppa, I have to go now." I laughed at his silliness. "Thank you for the talk, but Jun Myeon's stomach can't wait for his lunch."
    "Ah! Sorry! I'll be on my way too! I got distracted when I saw you and got excited about little Jun Myeon!" He bowed and ran off into the distance to get back to work.
    Chuckling, I waved as he sprinted away. I hardly got to see him these days, what with work and all filling up his schedule. It was such a treat to be able to talk to him.
    "Jieun!" Jun Myeon's voice echoed from down the hall as he caught sight of me. "What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay home? Where's Jongdae? I told him to watch over you until I returned."
    Again, I laughed. "Don't worry about me, Jun Myeon. I'm safe and I'm careful." Quickly, I handed him a boxed lunch that I had made at home for him. The entire time, I resisted eating it all before giving it to him (although, I did take a few bites).
    "Well, just don't stress yourself too much okay? You're due in a few weeks, so don't push yourself to do anything." He wrapped his arm around my thickened waist and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "I love you, Kim Jieun."
    "I love you, Kim Jun Myeon." I replied to him like it was the answer to a question. "Don't worry about me. I'll be going now, okay?"
    He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows with a slight smile. "Take care, Jieun. I'll be home as soon as I finish this project. Sehyuk and I seem to be disagreeing on something, but we'll figure it out along the way. I'll make sure to get it done quickly."
    Smiling, I nodded. "I'll wait for you at home." I reached up to him and kissed him again, then left the building. When he returned home, I would surprise him with a large meal. He had been too tired to eat lately, what from all the stress he was overcoming. Some days, work tired him out so much that he could hardly even talk.
    I climbed into the back seat of the car that I rode in to the company. "Jongdae oppa, thank you for taking me here today. I won't tell Jun Myeon."
    Kim Jongdae turned his head from the driver's seat and grinned. "It was my pleasure. I'm a er for these romantic things- and I was assigned to be by your side today anyways. I'll help in any way I can!" Turning his body to face forward agian, Jongdae started the car and began to drive back home.
    As we drove out of the city and back into the country roads, I closed my eyes and reminisced about Jun Myeon and I.
    The first time we met. The first time he kissed me. The first time he said he loved me. The first time we made love. The first time I had ever been so happy in my life. Jun Myeon was my lover and my life.
    Suddenly feeling sleepy, my mind drifted off into a dream world. When we arrived home, Jongdae would wake me up. Until then, I would just dream about the happiness in my life.