Practice Practice Practice

BP Story Entertainment New Group! ~Mix Well~ (Story Starting)
Practice Practice Practice
October 21, 2014

The camera and Danny's face filled the screen. He grinned when he saw his own face and gave a pose before speaking here. "Danny here," he whispered. "I'm whispering because the members are practicing right now. I'm supposed to be there too but I snuck out to get the camera. I'm going to try and sneak in now to film our practice. Danny secret camera, start!"

Danny pointed the camera away from himself and fiddled with it, trying to hide the camera up his sleeve. Once that was completed, Danny headed for the practice room. Music could be heard and as Danny pushed the door opened, Mix Well Pink could be seen practicing their dance. 

"Ah hyung, where have you been?" Changsun asked, walking up to Danny. He frowned a little and looked at Danny who was acting a little strange. "What are you hiding, hyung?" 

"Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing? You're holding something like this," Changsun said, pulling his sleeve to mimic Danny's. "You're clearly hiding something."

When Changsun went to search Danny, the older boy was avoiding the younger one. "Eyy...is this how you treat your hyung?" Danny asked, hoping that it would throw Changsun off searching him. "I'm your hyung. This is not respect, Changsun ah."

Seeing that Danny wasn't going to give up easily, Changsun looked around the practice room. "Dashiel-hyung!" Dashiel looked over immediately when he heard his name and blinked. Changsun beckoned him over and Danny frowned. "Dashiel-hyung, help me hold him."

Without questioning Changsun, Dashiel held Danny's arms behind his back. "Oi! Let me go! Ah Dashiel, why are you helping him?" Danny asked. "Oi! No!" he frowned, trying to get Changsun to stop but the younger male soon discovered the camera.

"Why did you bring a camera in?" Changsun asked, pointing the camera at Danny who was still being held by Dashiel. "Actually, why are you trying to sneak it in?"

"I was just trying to film the practice secretly," Danny asked. "Dashiel ah, you think you can let me go now?" Dashiel let go of Danny as soon as he asked and the other male sighed softly. "Danny secret camera is a failure," Danny sighed, looking at the camera.

As soon as Danny finished talking, Changsun pointed the camera at Mix Well Pink's way, filming their practice instead. 

"Eyy...I was talking, Changsunnie," Danny said. "And I got that camera so give it back."

"Ah hyung, shouldn't we go and interview them?" Changsun asked, handing the camera over. Danny took the camera back and pointed it at Changsun. "Hello everybody, I am Ahn Changsun of Mix Well TV. Right now, we are at the scene of Mix Well's practice room. Currently, working hard at dancing are the members of Mix Well Pink. Shall we interview them?"

The duo moved over to the dancing girls who were doing their best to ignore the boys but they were forcing themselves on them. 

"So tell me, Chaewon-sshi, what is the concept of Mix Well Pink?" Changsun handed a pretend microphone to Chaewon who was doing her best to try and hold her laughter in. "Chaewon-sshi? Would you please answer my question, Chaewon-sshi?" 

"We're the cute ones," Chaewon answered quickly, not breaking from the choreography.

"Ah, I see," Changsun nodded and decided to bother someone else. "Eugene-sshi, what are your thoughts on your new song from Mix Well Pink?"

As soon as Changsun spoke to her, Eugene messed up the dance and she reacted immediately, hitting Changsun on his arm. "Go away!" she laughed. "What the hell are you guys doing anyway? We're trying to practice here."

"We're trying to get you to tell the fans more things about yourselves," Danny said. "All those questions were asked by the fans."

"Since when?"

"Since...just now."

"I think we should interview someone else," Changsun said. "Work hard, Mix Well Pink."

The girls went back to their dance practice while the two boys were looking for someone else to bother. They spotted a duo sitting at the back of the practice room and approached them. Hyoji and C.Dae were sitting side by side, looking down at what looked like notes. C.Dae noticed the boys first and looked up. "Turn the screen around," he said.

Danny did as he was told and C.Dae was checking his hair, fixing it when he saw that it was slightly out of place. "Ah hyung! We're in the practice room, you're surrounded with mirrors. Do you really need to use the camera?"

"When I check in the mirrors, I'm looking to see how I look like in real life. When I check in the camera, it's so I come out looking good on the screen."

While C.Dae was talking to them, Hyoji was leaning forward and hitting Changsun's leg gently, trying to push him to the side. "I'm trying to work here," Hyoji said. "What are you guys doing anywhere? Didn't we tell you to sit and watch?"

"Hyo-Hyo is emitting her leader aura," Changsun smirked, squatting down to pinch Hyoji's cheek. "Can you tell our fans why we're using just one practice room even though we have three subgroups?"

"It's so that the other members can sit and watch. You don't pick up mistakes yourself when you're dancing but other members will be able to pick it up. It's so that we can improve," Hyoji explained. "Now can you leave us alone?"

Before the boys left though, C.Dae did one last check of himself in the camera before letting them go. "Hyoji is scary when she's in her leader mode," Changsun whispered to the camera. "Our fans, please don't misunderstand Hyoji, okay? She wasn't being rude or disrespectful. She was being a leader," Changsun smiled. "The best leader. And C.Dae-hyung too. Both of them. The best."

"Ah hyung! How can you do this without me?" Ace suddenly appeared out of nowhere, looking at the two older males with a disappointed look on his face. "This is so not fair. I thought we're the trio?"

"We couldn't find you. Come," Changsun said, pulling Ace close. "We were just interviewing some people. You can join us and be the interviewer as well."

At that time, Hyunsoo walked behind the guys and Ace suddenly grabbed onto him, pulling him into the shot. "Hyunsoo!" he grinned. "Ah Hyunsoo ah, don't look like that. You're going to scare your fans away. Come on, give us a smile."

Hyunsoo was struggling against Ace and Changsun joined in, helping Ace restrain the maknae. "C.Dae-hyung!" Hyunsoo shouted out. C.Dae was his last chance of getting free. The male looked up when he heard his name being called and he frowned at the trio bullying the maknae.

"Ah let him go, guys," C.Dae frowned. "Seriously, how old are you? Hurry up. We're going to start our practice soon. Stop goofing around."

"You're no fun, Hyunsoo," Changsun pouted. "We didn't even get to interview everyone."

"Hyung said to stop goofing around. We're next," Hyunsoo said. 

"You brat..."