Weekly Idol (Part Four)

BP Story Entertainment New Group! ~Mix Well~ (Story Starting)
Weekly Idol
August 27, 2014

"Ah...I'm so tired," Hyungdon complained, looking at the profile board. "Can't we pretend we've done all the profiles and just end it here?"

Ignoring Hyungdon, Defconn took Ace's profile off the board to reveal the one underneath. "Danniel Hwang, stage name Danny, twenty-two years old, main vocalist and dancer. Special talent is playing the guitar. Also likes to prank s."

"I'm sorry but all I can see is Lee Minho," Hyungdon said, looking at Danny. "Have you ever been told that you look like Lee Minho?"

"All the time. My members actually call me Hwang Junpyo. So does my fans."

"You're not very humble, are you?" Defconn pointed out.

Everyone laughed, so did Danny and he even shrugged his shoulders. "Oh, you're from LA too? From America. Same as Hyoji. Did you guys know each other beforehand then?" Hyungdon asked, pointing over to Hyoji.

"LA is quite big," Danny said plainly. "We might have met before but I really don't recall ever seeing her in LA. We're quite close though, because we're both from LA."

Hyungdon smirked a little. "Close as in..." He wriggled his eyebrows at the idol, putting his fists together and wriggled his thumbs. "Will we be hearing any rumours soon enough?" he asked. Danny quickly shook his head, denying the allegations.

"No! That's not what I meant! Hyoji and I are just friends. She's like a little sister to me. We speak in English together quite often."

"Little sister?" Hyoji frowned.

"Seems like Hyoji doesn't agree with you," Defconn said, crossing his arms. "How would you explain your relationship, Hyoji? With Danny."

"Disastrous. As a leader, I try to keep everyone intact. Danny-oppa is always straying from the group and he's always playing about. I can't really shout at him because he's an oppa but sometimes I just really can't deal with him. I just tell Seong Woong-unnie."

"And what does she do about it?"

"Nothing."

"Seong Woong really doesn't act like the oldest," Defconn pointed out. "She's one of those people who just sits back and relax. You can do anything you like as long as you don't bother her. Am I right, Seong Woong-sshi?"

Seong Woong looked over to Defconn and simply nodded her head. "Alright, we're finished with Lee Minho," Hyungdon stated, flipping onto the next profile. "Kwon Chaewon, twenty-three years old, dancer and vocalist. Special talent is derping. Also able to make anything seem awkward."

"You don't seem to have a lot going here," Defconn stated and looked over to Chaewon. Your profile is the simplest so far."

"But I'm really interested in this. Special talent is derping. And you're able to make anything seem awkward. Mind telling us about that?"

"I know I'm ordinary compared to the other members," Chaewon said while the members next to her gave her a hug. "I'm not super amazing at singing or dancing or rapping. And they're all prettier than me. But because they're prettier, they can't do this at will." Out of nowhere, Chaewon made a derping face, making everyone burst into laughter, including the two hosts. "And as for making things awkward, I just can't do y or cute things really well."

"Let's see what you mean then. Um..Ahreum-sshi, you seem like the cute one in the group. Mind showing us some aegyo? Then Chaewon will copy you and we'll see how awkward she is," Hyungdon said.

Ahreum stared at Hyungdon and blinked. "But I'm the y one." 

Speechless, Hyungdon stared at Ahreum with his mouth opened then nodded his head. "Okay...well, let's see you do something y then," he said. Ahreum looked at the camera and simply bit on her bottom lip, staring into the camera. "Wow! Again! Again!" Ahreum flipped her hair, looking at the camera ily. "Wow...you're really the y one."

"Now Chaewon has to do the same thing," Defconn said, looking to the girl. Chaewon started with the lip bite like Ahreum did but somehow, it looked like she was biting into some kind of food. "It...it really looks awkward..." Next, Chaewon did the hair flip but got her hair all over her face. "I think we've seen enough. Let's move on."

Flipping the profile over, underneath Chaewon's was Hyunsoo's. "Kwon Hyunsoo, nineteen years old, main vocalist and rapper. Special talent is killing a joke. Also awkward cute. You have the same surname as Chaewon."

"We're siblings," Chaewon chirped in. "He's my adorable little brother."

"But you look nothing alike," Hyungdon frowned, looking from one sibling to the other. "Are you sure you're related?"

"We're one hundred percent related," Chaewon said. "I promise you."

"We don't need you to promise us anything," Defconn said bluntly. "Moving on...you can kill a joke, Hyunsoo-sshi?"

Hyunsoo looked at Defconn and blinked. "Er...I guess so."

"You're not much of a talker, are you?"

"Hyunsoo doesn't kill other people's jokes. He kills his own jokes," Changsun said, explaining to the hosts. "Sometimes when we're at the dorm, we like to just sit around and talk and we would joke around. Everyone would be telling jokes and it would be Hyunsoo's turn but you would feel like you're sitting there listening to an old man tell you his life story."

As he listened to Changsun talking about him, Hyunsoo pressed his lips tightly together and a frown started to form as he was knitting his eyebrows together. With his arms folded, Defconn looked over to Hyunsoo and decided to point him out. "Hyunsoo-sshi, is there something you're not happy about?"

"Ah, that's what he does when he's not happy," Chaewon said, looking over to her brother. "Dongsaeng ah, don't be like that. They just want to know you more."

Hearing his sister calling out to his so dearly just frustrated Hyunsoo even more but he was doing well at keeping his temper in and just giving his sister a look though Chaewon just gave him a smile. "Before Hyunsoo explodes, let's move on," Defconn said, taking Hyunsoo's profile away. "Eirianne Kim, stage name Rianne, twenty-two years old, main dancer and vocalist. Special talent is drawing. Also plays guitar, piano and flute."

"We can't have you play a guitar, piano or a flute because we have neither of those prepared," Hyungdon said. "But since you're an artist, we're going to have to make you draw."

"Can you draw for us?" Defconn asked. Rianne nodded as a staff came to give her a stand, some paper and pencils. "We'll check on the drawing later. You can draw anything you like but just so you have some reference, other idols had drawn us before. Actually, all of them had drawn us before. But no pressure, just draw anything you like."

Rianne giggled softly as she started working on the draw. The two hosts stared at Rianne as she was drawing but the idol didn't notice them. "Ah...she's so nice," Hyungdon smiled. "So precious. I just want to squeeze her cheeks. Ah, so pretty."


A/N: The person who created Malee Wichai and Dashiel Hart seemed to have deactivated their account. I can no longer access their profiles. If I still can't access them by the next time I post an update then I'm sorry to say but they will no longer be part of the group.