Running Man (Part Two)

BP Story Entertainment New Group! ~Mix Well~ (Story Starting)
Running man
January 11, 2015

Heading to their cars, Hyoji was walking behind C.Dae. As they got to the car, the two idols were talking between themselves and eventually, Hyoji was pushing C.Dae to take the front passenger seat while she opted to sit at the back. Getting into the car, Jaesuk buckled himself in. "Are you comfortable back there, Hyoji ah?" he asked. "Ah, you should let C.Dae sit in the back. It's too crammed for him at the front."

"Oppa, you can adjust your seat," Hyoji said and C.Dae did exactly that, pushing his seat back. "And I don't think oppa will let me have that camera right there."

"Ah, the one that makes you look pretty," Jaesuk said. Instantly, C.Dae looked into the camera and started checking his looks. "C.Dae ah, knowing the writers, it won't do you any good to look good now. You'll probably end up with mud all over your face."

"Are you serious?" C.Dae blinked.

"You're going to get the shock of your life," Jaesuk chuckled, driving off.

~

Haha got into their car, adjusting the seat and looking to the front passenger seat where Rianne had just got on. He stared at Rianne then giggled to himself, looking away. "Daebak..." he muttered softly. "Woah...you're all seriously good looking. This is no joke. Have you guys ever seen Running Man before?"

"We watch it regularly at the dorm," Danny said. "Our member, Ace, he's a huge fan of Running Man. It's his life long dream to come on the show."

"Uwah..." Haha mumbled. "I can't believe you guys are actually here... Are you comfortable, Rianne-sshi?" Haha suddenly asked, looking at the girl in the passenger seat. Rianne smiled and nodded. "Daebak, even just your smile is so beautiful. You guys are seriously no joke. Are you guys comfortable back there?"

Haha looked in the rear-view mirror to check on Seong Woong and Danny, both of whom nodded in response to Haha's question.

"Alright then kids, let's win this today."

~

"Am I dreaming? Is this for real?" Kwangsoo asked, getting into the car and looked to his side, seeing Ahreum getting into the front passenger seat. "Are you comfortable? Are you showing up on the camera?" he asked, getting Ahreum a little flustered over the attention. "Uwah...you're seriously pretty..."

"Hyung, I'm here too," Changsun said, closing the back door and tapped Kwangsoo's shoulder gently only to be ignored.

"I have a really good feeling about this. We're going to win. Feel!"

Kwangsoo suddenly shouted out of nowhere, holding his arm out. "Chok!" Ahreum shouted right back, putting her arm with Kwangsoo's to make a cross. Changsun wanted to join but Kwangsoo wouldn't let him. "Cross!"

"Uwah! That was for real! You know it," Kwangsoo grinned, getting way too excited to be in the same team as Ahreum. "Ahreum-sshi, let's win this today!"

"Lee Kwangsoo! Lee Kwangsoo! Lee Kwangsoo!"

~

"Okay! Team Gary," Gary said, slamming his door and strapped himself in. Chaewon sat at the front and Gary had a big grin on his face. "Are you ready then, kids?" he asked and both Chaewon and Hyunsoo gave him a 'yes' as a reply. As he was driving off, Gary was trying to think of something to start a conversation with the idols. "There's a lot of you, how do you make yourself stand out?"

"We all have our own individuality," Chaewon answered but in a 'Gary' manner. Gary looked over to Chaewon and burst into laughter.

"I like that! I like that! So you're the one in charge of variety skills?" he asked, nodding his head and looked into the rearview mirror to see Hyunsoo. "What about you?"

"He's in charge of being my baby brother," Chaewon cooed. "And just the baby in general. He's the maknae."

"Shut up, I'm not a baby," Hyunsoo frowned, annoyed that his sister would say that to Gary and in front of cameras, no less. 

~

Walking over to his car, Sukjin had a huge grin on his face as if he was going to win the day. He opened the driver's door and climbed in, waiting for the idols to get in with him. "Malee ah, we're going to win today, aren't we?"

"Of course we are!" Malee grinned and gave the camera a wave. 

"Ah...Malee's a very pretty girl. I'm lucky to have you on my team. I have a good feeling about today," Sukjin said, driving off. He looked into the rearview mirror and saw the two boys sitting at the back quietly. "Boys, you can talk if you want to. It's a variety show. If you don't talk, you won't have screen time."

Silence.

"Kids?" Sukjin asked, still getting no reply. Malee was giggling in her seat, smiling a little. "Ah, Dashiel-sshi's really good looking, aren't you?"

"Thank you."

That was all Sukjin managed to get out of Dashiel. When Sukjin said the same thing to Jinseok, he didn't even get a verbal answer, just a simple nod before looking into the camera to check his looks. "Ah...kids these days are so chic..."

~

"We're going to win. We're paired with Jongkook-oppa," Jin hummed softly as she got into the car at the back. Jongkook let out a laugh as he got into the driver's seat. "We're going to win anything that's strength related."

"I like the way you think, Jin-sshi ah. But knowing Running Man, they probably gave me two girls to try and hinder me," Jongkook said. "But I'm not going to let it affect me. As long as you listen to every word that I say, we can win this. Understand?"

"Jongkook-oppa's really as Spartan as they've shown on the show," Eugene suddenly said. Jongkook laughed, feeling a little awkward. "Will we get to see oppa going 'Argh!' today?"

"Girls, that's not all I'm about. Don't believe in the show when they say that I'm all muscles and nothing else. Today, I'll show you that I can do anything and everything even if it's not strength related. But the most important is that you listen to me, okay? Only if you listen to me will me win, understand? Understand?"

~

Making their way to their car, Jihyo kept looking to the boys. "I can't believe they gave me two boys. We better win today," Jihyo said, naturally going to drive the car. Ace chose the front passenger seat and Logan sat in the back. "You're called Ace, aren't you? There must be a reason why, right?"

"Of course!" Ace grinned. "I'm the ace that's why I'm Ace. I'm good at everything."

"Don't listen to him, noona," Logan mumbled.

Jihyo stared at Ace with an unbelieving look before shaking her head and started the car. "I don't really believe you. I've dealt with so many aces before on this show. All they have is passion and ambition. They never have any skills."

"Ah noona, don't say that about me. I promise you I'm seriously good at everything. That's why I'm called Ace!"

"He can do anything and everything but he's only so-so at it," Logan commented.

"Hyung!"

"I believe in Logan-sshi. Don't mess this up, Ace-sshi."