Subgroups Debut

BP Story Entertainment New Group! ~Mix Well~ (Story Starting)
Subgroups debut
October 25, 2014

"Today, we're heading to Music Core," Jin said. She was already in the van waiting for her members to join her. "It is also going to be our debut day for our subgroups," she smiled. "Please give Mix Well Pink lots of love~"

"Are you talking to yourself?" Ahreum asked, getting onto the van then noticed the cameras. "Oh, they've installed cameras," she smiled, waving at one when she was sitting down. "Hello~ You know who I am, right? Jung Ahreum, Mix Well's iest rapper," she grinned, giving a kiss to the camera. 

The other members were slowly getting onto the van as well, all noticing the cameras. "Wow, are we earning that much money for the company?" Chaewon asked, tapping on one camera. "Thank you~ We're very thankful for this. Now our fans will be able to see more of our daily life."

As the van started to move, the members were getting engrossed with the cameras. Some were talking while others were just looking into the cameras and posing. On the other hand, the boys were getting into their van as well.

Being the first to get on, Ace sat in his usual seat at the back and waited for the members, totally oblivious to the cameras in the van. "Ah hyung, hurry up," Ace called out when he saw Danny and Changsun getting on.

"Oh? Why are there cameras?" Danny asked. Ace blinked, now noticing the cameras. "Did you not see them when you got on? Seriously, Ace? It's right there," Danny said, pointing at the camera right by the door. "Our Ace is seriously no joke. He's totally not an ace at all."

"I'm just excited about our performance today. That's it," Ace said, trying to explain himself. 

Hyunsoo was next to get on the van and he noticed the cameras straight away. "Did C.Dae-hyung request for these?" he asked, looking at his hyungs who burst out laughing. "What? Did he seriously request for the company to put cameras in the van?"

Just then, C.Dae appeared and he noticed the cameras even before he got onto the van. "What's this? Is this for me?" he asked.

"Hyunsoo asked if you asked the company to put them in," Changsun said.

"I didn't," C.Dae stated. "But I'm glad that they had put cameras in." Immediately, C.Dae reached for the camera in front of him and flipped the screen over so he could see himself and started checking his looks, fixing his hair over and over again.

"I bet if this goes on air, C.Dae-hyung will be the only one with screen time. They will only air him checking himself out for like ten minutes," Danny said. C.Dae pretended he didn't hear Danny and continued checking his looks before leaning in his seat and took his phone out, checking his reflection again.

"What's all this?" Dashiel asked, looking at the cameras. "Is this especially for C.Dae-hyung?"

"C.Dae-hyung's going to be famous for checking his looks," Ace laughed. "EVeryone asked if this was for him."

And while the members were laughing about the cameras, everyone got onto the van and they were heading off. Both vans soon arrived at Music Core and the idols immediately went in to the waiting room. There, they were waiting for their turn on stage, checking each other's make-up and outfit to make sure that everything was in place.

The first group to go on stage was Mix Well Pink. The others weren't allowed to follow after them but they gathered around the TV they had backstage to watch their fellow members. The Mix Well Pink members stood backstage, waiting for the previous group to finish their performance. "I'm getting nervous," Jin mumbled softly. "This is like...our very first debut all over again."

"Mix Well Pink, fighting," Eugene smiled. 

"Do well, guys," Chaewon said. "We can do this."

"We'll be fine as long as we do as we normally do during practice," Rianne said. "Mix Well Pink, fighting."

The girls then got on the stage and started their performance.

Darling of All Hearts
Mix Well Pink

Rianne  Jin  Eugene  Chaewon

Oh naega geu yumyeonghan maninui yeonin da naege waseo teoreo nokon hae gomingeorideul
Geunde ige mwoya nan galsurok oerowojigo chingudeureun modu yeonae jung

Don sigan nallineun nan maninui yeonin geu pungyo sogui bingoniran baro nae yaegi
Igeon anijanha neon himdeul ttaeman chajanoko ireon gibuni sseok jochin anheungeol

Oh i need love oh i need love gyeolguge naneun honja ige mwoya
Oh i need love yes i need love na eogulhaeseo eojjeomyeon joha

Geuraedo rallara rullu rallara chingudeulgwa noneun ge
O waeiri waeiri waeiri waeiri naneun joha
Ireoke rallara rullu rallara ajik solloraneun ge
Jom sseulsseulhaedo seulpeujin anha

One two three let's go
Neul naman honjaseo bonaenne
(chamna) geu manheun jumareul bonaenne
Chana hanjan
(one shot) keopina hanjan (one shot) geuge daya so I'm feeling down
Geumyoiri doemyeon nareul chatji anko
(why) neorbeun bange honja dwinggul dwinggul
Nunmuri pinggeul
(a) dadeul yeonae jil(oh no)

Na bakken eopdago da teoreo nonneun geon neul sijakdoeneun kkeutnaganeun yeonae sangdamppun
Jeongmal neomu hajanha himdeul ttaeman chajanoko dasi johajimyeon tteumhaejineun neo

Oh i need love oh i need love gyeolguge naneun honja ige mwoya
Oh i need love yes i need love na eogulhaeseo eojjeomyeon joha

Jedongoppa geu mam ije al geo gatayo (cheonggyesan) san naeryeoomyeon yeollak kkeunkin yeppeun yeojadeul
Maeum chakhan uriga mwon joega innayo urikkiri han jan hallaeyo

Neona nana honja itgin sirchanha
No no no no simsimhal ttaen jeonhwahaeyo

Geuraedo nan eojjeomyeon nan ajigeun ama honjain ge joha
Soljikhi nan eojjeomyeon nan mwo jugeul mankeum oeropjin anha
Ireoke rallara rullu rallara chingudeulgwa noneun ge
O waeiri waeiri waeiri waeiri naneun joha
Ireoke rallara rullu rallara ajik solloraneun ge
Jom sseulsseulhaedo seulpeujin anha jom oeropdago ulji anha nan

Coming off the stage, the Mix Well Pink girls looked giddy as they waved at the camera that they ran past. The other members met with them as they were coming back from backstage. Congratulations were given to the girls and the other girl members started hugging them as well.

"I can't believe we did that!" Chaewon grinned. "That was good, right? Right?"

"That was really good," Seong Woong nodded. "You were even better on stage."

"Alright then, Mix Well M is next," Danny said. "We'll see you guys later. You better watch us on stage." Just as Danny spoke, a staff member came to get the boys and they were going to the backstage, awaiting their turn. 

They were visibly a lot calmer than the girls before but some of them were fidgeting around, swaying around on the spot. They looked rather stiff as the time for them to go on stage was drawing close. C.Dae looked at s and gathered them around. "We've done this before. This is nothing. We'll go on and do our thing. We can do this, right?"

With C.Dae's words, the boys were a lot calmer. When their sunbaes were coming off the stage, they stood by the stairs and greeted respectfully before going on stage themselves when it was their turn.

I Like It
Mix Well M

C.Dae  Danny  Changsun  Ace  Logan  Dashiel  Hyunsoo  Jinseok

Wanna be loved

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same love
Baby i want it
Baby i want it

Niga ollineun modeun sajinmada
Johayo nambalhaneun cheoeum boneun jeo namja nuguya
A matda na ije namjachingu aniji
Jayeonseure ni beonho nulleotjanha
Jeonhwana katokhajani kkok jineun geot gatgo
Mworado an hamyeon nal singyeongdo an sseul geot gateo
Wae sirheoyo beoteuneun eomneunde
Sirheo jeo samsip myeot myeong jung hanaga doeneun ge
Yeogido jotago jeogido jotago
Hanbeonman noljago wae geuri gomnyago
Uh f**k that all stupid b*******s
Ijen nae kkeodo aninde wae ppaetgineun geot gateunji
Haha neon na eobsi cham jal sane
Nunkkol siryeounikka noneun geot jom salsalhae
Mokkkaji ollaon jeojureul samkigo
Oneuldo johayoreul nureuji

Neon nami doego ohiryeo deo joha boyeo pretty woman
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

O yalmipgedo yeojeonhi neon joha boyeo pretty woman
Oh pretty woman

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same love i know it’s over

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same love baby i want it

Chingu nomi nureun johayoro
Boineun ni eolgureun hwolssin joha boyeo
Sae namchingwa jjigeun sajin sok tag tag
Deokbune chueok sogeuro nan backspace
Geu sesangeun eoneusae dadeul meomchwoinneunde
Nan wae yeojeonhi geu sigane geolchyeoinneunde
Ha neon nae saenggageul halkka halkka
Gominhamyeo johayoreul nureulkka malkka
Susip beoneul banbokhae
Neoui maeumeun machi dandudaecheoreom
Nareul ssakduk gachaeobsi jallanaetjiman
Nan dokkaebi gamtu mollae dagaga
Neoui ilsangsaenghwareul maennal bone
Geuttaemada meorissogeun baekpalbeonnoe
Oh nae saenggageun halkka halkka
Gominhamyeo johayoreul nureuji malja

Neon nami doego ohiryeo deo joha boyeo pretty woman
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

O yalmipgedo yeojeonhi neon joha boyeo pretty woman
Oh pretty woman

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same lovei know it’s over

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same love baby i want it

Neo yojeume eotteoke jinaego inna
Gunggeumhae boni johayoga bitna
Na eobsi jal saneun niga
Wae saenggangnatji chajaon geon hansimman deo
Nado nureugo galge ni geul wie
Nan yojeum neo eobsi ireoke jinae

Know you want it

Neon nami doego ohiryeo deo joha boyeo pretty woman
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

O yalmipgedo yeojeonhi neon joha boyeo pretty woman
Oh pretty woman

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same lovei know it’s over

Don’t wanna be fool wanna be cool wanna be loved
Neowaui same love baby i want it

Each and every boy was grinning as they were coming off the stage. The girls were waiting for them at the same place they had left them. "I swear, only C.Dae-oppa and Ace only appeared on screen," Hyoji said. "They were both like this all the time." Hyoji imitated the two boys and what they did on stage to try and steal more screen time.

"How was that?" Changsun grinned.

"Did you guys hear the fans? They were so loud," Ahreum said. "Ah...it's making me a little nervous about going on stage now. How are we going to top that?" she frowned slightly. "With my iness, that's how."

"That went really well," C.Dae nodded, giving a smile. He grabbed whichever member who was the closest who happened to be Hyunsoo and ruffled his hair. "Well done, kid."

Finally, it was the last group's turn to be on stage. As the members of Mix Well Red were heading off, they were being wished good luck. "Good luck," Dashiel said, giving them a soft smile. "Show them your iness."

"They're going to be popular," Hyunsoo suddenly said. "They'll be the most successful, wouldn't they? Everyone likes the y concept after all. Guys like it. Girls like it. Red will be the most popular."

Patiently waiting for their turn, Mix Well Red was soon going onto the stage. Would they be the most popular like Hyunsoo had predicted?

Up & Down
Mix Well Red

Hyoji  Seong Woong  Malee  Ahreum

wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae UP~
wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae DOWN~
 
 
nan molla. sunjinhan cheok haneun ne donggong
nal ne mamdaero deureotdaganeun noko
then i feel loco. oh oh 
nal michige mandeureo gangjetapseunghan roller.
co coaster. su such a monster
 
(HEY BABY BOY)
binggeul binggeul binggeul dolliji malgo neon 
(HEY BABY BOY)
aseul aseulhage seuchiji malgo neon
geuman jom geondeuryeo geondeuryeo aemaehage geondeuryeo neon
(neon neon wae wae. neon neon wae wae)
wi arae wi wi arae
 
jakku wi araero heundeullineun na
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know
hwaksilhage naege mameul boyeojwo 
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know yeah ey.
 
wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae UP UP DOWN DOWN
 
ne maltu ne pyojeongdeul nal hetgallige hamyeonseo neon
heulliji tto heulliji (heundeulheundeulheundeulheundeul)
eomneun cheok. moreuneun cheok deureotda nwatda hamyeonseo neon
buriji kki buriji (heundeulheundeulheundeulheundeul)
 
 
(HEY BABY BOY)
binggeul binggeul binggeul dolliji malgo neon 
(HEY BABY BOY)
aseul aseulhage seuchiji malgo neon
geuman jom geondeuryeo geondeuryeo aemaehage geondeuryeo neon
(neon neon wae wae. neon neon wae wae)
wi arae wi wi arae
 
jakku wi araero heundeullineun na
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know
hwaksilhage naege mameul boyeojwo 
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know yeah ey.
 
Just do what you wanna. do what you wanna
yagolliji malgo naege hwaksineul jwoneon
sseuldeeomneun mareun bulpillyohae. pillyohae
jangnananin jinsim nal seontaegui giroe
seogehajima nal nunmul jeotge hajima
(wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae)
 
jakku wi araero heundeullineun na
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know (Hyoji harmonising)
hwaksilhage naege mameul boyeojwo 
Why don't u know don't u know don't u know yeah ey.
 
wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae UP~
wi arae wi wi arae wi arae wi wi arae
wi arae wi wi arae

"That was a success, right?" Ahreum grinned as she was coming off the stage. "Were we y enough?" The members followed behind her and like always, the other members were waiting for them. "We were y, right?" Ahreum asked, going to hug Eugene. "Wi arae wi wi arae~"

"Well, today's performance went really well then," Seong Woong smiled.

"The fans were screaming really loudly for you guys," Danny said. "Ah, now I'm jealous. They weren't that loud for us. Must we be y as well. Hyung, should we perform topless next time?"

"What are you talking about?" C.Dae frowned at Danny. "The fans were screaming pretty loud for me."

"Anyway," Hyoji said, getting her members' attention. "Well done, everyone. I think this has been a successful day for all of us. And as long as we keep it up, our fans won't be disappointed and neither will we. Thank you for all your hard work and I hope that we keep it up."

Putting her hand in the middle, Hyoji waited for her members to put their hands in as well before they shouted, "Mix Well fighting!" together.

"On to the next," Changsun grinned.