Memory Wipeout Mission

My Angel

Naeun~

Tuesday - Day 1 of Memory Wipeout Mission:

“No,” Taemin and Kai repeated for the umpteenth time. They had refused all the ideas given so far. Naeun could understand why for most of them since they were overall stupid. This was basically how the  meeting went after school at the restaurant.

Key: I’ll make a list of everything we think up.

Onew: We should just keep feeding her until she passes out in a food coma. By then we can wipe out her memory.

Xiumin: Pork buns can really fill up a person

Baekhyun: Or bacon grease (haha)

Taemin & Kai: NO. IDIOTS.

Jonghyun: We can get her drunk and -

Taemin & Kai: NO.

Minho: I can knock her really hard in the head with a soccer ball. I can kick well. I don't even need a soccer ball.

Taemin & Kai: What?! NO!

Kris: I like his whole hit her over the head idea. That’s my style.

Tao: I can use my martial arts kick on her face.

Xiumin: I’m the one with the nice right hook!

Taemin & Kai: NO!!!

Onew: Now whose idea looks best?

Minho: Shut up, hyung.

Luhan: I like Xiumin’s idea.

Minho: It wasn’t his idea.

Luhan: I like Xiumin.

Lay: What?

Suho: Let’s get some realistic ideas, please

Sehun: Don’t look at me, I’m the maknae

Chanyeol: Who said my ideas weren’t  realistic?

Chen: You didn’t give any ideas

Chanyeol: Oh. :D

Tao: Deprive her of sleep until her panda eyes are as bad as mine. Then pounce.

Taemin & Kai: What?

D.O. (quietly): I’m surrounded by idiots. Everyone knows the real way to make a girl lose her mind is ***creepy erted stare***

Everyone: WHAT.

D.O.: . . . . .

Taemin & Kai: NO.

Key: Screw this list, this is the weirdest sh*t I’ve ever written down.

Naeun banged her head down on the table and tried to calm down. These boys were driving her nuts! Why did she even put up with them? (A/N: life of a fangirl)

“Are you okay, Naeun-ah?” Taemin asked softly as everyone continued to babble. Naeun groaned in reply, her head lolling to the side to show him her weary expression. Taemin laughed out loud, drawing Kai’s attention. Kai narrowed his eyes and leaned down next tp Naeun, too.

“Naeun-ah . . . if you’re tired, we can leave . . .,” he whispered into her ear. Naeun calmly turned around, stared him dead in the eye, and flicked his forehead. “OW!”

“I now understand your burning attraction to her, Kai,” Chen said dryly. Everyone burst out laughing. Naeun enjoyed the image of the seventeen smiling boys.

“You guys don’t look like mortal enemies when you’re like this,” she noted. Everyone stopped laughing, and then Lay shrugged as he swirled his hot chocolate in his hands.

“I don’t think we’re actually mortal enemies, but friends. We were just raised to believe so,” he said, sounding wise for the first time that Naeun met him.

“Why did you suddenly get so deep?” Baekhyun muttered.

“I don’t know. Let’s go to your grandma’s house and ask,” Lay chirped.

Day 1: Mission Failure

 

Taemin~

Wednesday - Day 2 of Memory Wipeout Mission:

“We ruled out all the ideas involving knocking her out. What else is there to do?” Key sighed, kicking his legs out on the kitchen table. They had gathered at Naeun’s place for the second time.

“Mm, shouldn’t you guys actually try something magic related?” Naeun offered. She was lying on the couch in sweats and a regular T-shirt, but to Taemin, she looked as beautiful as ever. “You guys are angels, right? Take it to your advantage, geez.” Naeun raised her legs and started kicking the air as she stared at the ceiling. She hadn’t realized that everyone had gone quiet until then. She dropped her feet and turned to look at the silent angels. “What?”

“That’s actually . . . pretty smart,” Jonghyun said. His shock towards her cleverness was rather insulting.

“You’re okay with getting your memory of us erased?” Xiumin asked with a pout.

“Of course not. You guys are creepy. Crazy. Probably insane,” Naeun continued, sitting upright. “But you’re not bad company.” Taemin decided to take that as a compliment.

“We should go down the line of people and see if one of us can erase her memories. Or at least some,” Onew suggested. Taemin decided to start and walked up to her. He made sure he got really close, enough to make her uncomfortable, and he put her hands on her head. He stared deeply into her eyes and tried to summon his energy. He wanted to start off small. From the time she saw his scars, she would forget that.

Naeun blinked and stared back.

“Huh?” Taemin sat back. “Back then, she didn’t lose her memory, but she at least fainted.”

“And got a headache,” Naeun added dully.

“Now she doesn’t even flinch,” Suho said thoughtfully, cupping his chin between his curled thumb and forefinger as he calculated. “Just continue.”

Taemin twitched whenever the boys touched her forehead, or got close to her. Kai’s turn was the worst. Taemin wanted to strangle him for purposely putting their foreheads together. After the tenth one, though, Naeun started to get dizzy.

“My head hurts. But I remember everything,” she moaned, putting her hands to her forehead.

“Hey, you guys can stop now,” Taemin said protectively, stepping forward, but Jonghyun held his arm out.

“We’re doing this for her, and you, and even Kai, Minnie,” he warned him. "This is what needs to happen." Taemin swallowed and stepped back as Lay sat next to Naeun.

“Are you alright, Naeun?” he asked. Naeun nodded drowsily.  “I am going to try to get you to forget that time that I said I wanted to go to Baekhyun’s grandma’s house, because Baekhyun got annoyed at me for saying it so many times.” Naeun smiled weakly and nodded again. Lay made the derpiest face possible as he tried to use his powers to knock the memory out of her.

Naeun winced and held her head.

“Nope, I still remember you wanting to go there. It was sort of weird,” she sighed.

“I’m the last one,” Onew said, stepping forward. No one said anything, but they all sort of leaned forward. Onew didn’t appear like it, but he had a lot of hidden skills. He was probably the most powerful in the group, and everyone knew that. “Naeun, stand up. Maybe it’ll make you weaker.” Naeun obeyed, and she slowly rose from the couch. “Ready?” Onew put one hand on her forehead and pulled his middle finger back.

“Um, what are you doing?” Naeun inquired.

“Ttakbam is Onew’s best move,” Taemin said. Naeun squeezed her eyes shut, and the minute Onew let go of his finger and let it smack Naeun’s forward. Suddenly, her kneels buckled. Kai shifted beside Taemin, but he had already shot forward to catch her.

“What happened?!” Kai shouted, sliding beside Taemin on the tile floor. “Did it work?!”

“What?! No!” Taemin knew he was being selfish, but he didn’t want her to forget. She would live, she would survive, and she wouldn't have to be put through any more stress because of the angels . . . and he felt relieved, but . . .

How would he live?

“Omo, I’m so sorry, Minnie. I didn’t think it would work . . .,” Onew was mumbling, but Taemin wasn't listening. Taemin felt hot, angry tears in his eyes, but he was angrier at himself, not his hyung. He felt people talking around him, crowding around the passed out Naeun. He barely noticed Kai wordlessly staring at Naeun’s sleeping figure as well, but he wasn’t sure if Kai was crying, too. Taemin thought he was. Taemin closed his eyes and pressed Naeun into his chest.

“Why?” he whispered hoarsely. “Naeun . . .” Her forehead was hot, and she was sweating. Taemin took in a shaky breath and compared their temperatures. “She has a fever . . .”

Naeun. I only cry for you. I lost my wings for you. I left my family for you. I left my home for you.

But now.

Do I have to leave you . .  . for you?

Day 2: Mission . . . Maybe?

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

The beginning was fluffy, but it got more intense at the end, right?

Hehe.

I'm sorry if I'm updating really late - lately.

I traveled to SF today, and it was really fun.

onew <3

I saw these street performers, and they were juggling knives

And balancing on stands

And riding unicycles

And on the outside I was squinting because of the wind like

key squinting

But on the inside I was like

jjong whooooa

I really don't have much of a story today

But

Here are some adorable gifs of my loves for you guys

perf

too perf

hot perf

Okay, bye!

-pannashawol