Day 5 Part 1

5 Days

Today was the day... I was scared to get up from bed because I thought I won't be seeing my brother or boyfriend  anymore. But anyways, i got up looking at my usual pink sealing. I got up but then i felt very dizzy. I fell on the floor and Leo came in just in time. He helped me up while panicking and called the ambulance. We got in the ambulance and Hongbin followed behind with the company of Jungkook. We reached the hospital and the doctor doesn't seem pleased. 

Hongbin: Doctor, is my girlfriend going to be ok?

Doctor: Apparently, she is at her worse state already... She might. Ot be able make it until tonight... I'm sorry...

Leo: Ya!!! Aren't you a doctor?!?!? You're suppose to help right?!?!

JungKook: Hyung, calm down.... I'm sorry doctor, you may go...

the doctor left and Leo punched the wall. Jungkook stood there while Hongbin was crying. 

Jungkook: Hyungs, I think we'd better go in and tell Jihyun...

Leo: Let's go....

they went in and saw me asleep on the bed. Hongbin went over and held my hand. He was sobbing while JungKook was there comforting my brother. I wiggled my fingers abit and Hongbin was shocked. He called for Leo and JungKook to come closer. I opened my eyes softly and saw the 3 boys looking at me with a concerned face. I smiled at them and Hongbin hugged me. 

Hongbin: Ya Jung JiHyun, do you know how much you scared me?!?!

Leo: Jihyun-ah..... 

Jungkook: Hyungs, who is going to tell her?

Hongbin & Leo: ..........

Jihyun: Tell me what?

JungKook: Fine.... Then I'll tell her...

jihyun: What is it?

JungKook: Jihyun-ah, I'm sorry but.... You might not make it until tonight... I'm sorry....

Jihyun: Its alright..... I knew this day was going to come.... 

Hongbin cried and my brother stood there with a sad face. Although my brother is quiet, he might be having a serious mental breakdown inside of him. A tear escaped my eye and HongBin wiped it away for me smiling... But, i could see the sadness in his eyes.... I told the. I was hungry and Leo went down to buy food for me with Hongbin lesving me with JungKook in the ward. 

 

This is a very shorrt chapter because i was in a rush.... I got to go and maybe upload a new chapted this week~~ hope y'all are enjoying it~~