Day 4 Part 2

5 Days

Jihyun stopped crying and they went out to get some fresh air. Hongbin brought Jihyun to a garden filled with Jihyun's favorite flower, lillies. Jihyun was surprised to see lillies everywhere and she was very happy. 

Hongbin: Jihyun-ah, why not we come here again later this evening?

Jihyun: Sure oppa~ I love to see lillies again~~^^

Hongbin brought Jihyun to a photo taking shop and took photoes with Jihyun. They did funny poses and Hongbin Even carried Jihyun on his back. They laughed and took pictures when suddenly, Jihyun ran to the toilet and coughed out a lot of blood. The photographer and Hongbin were worried so they ran to the toilet as well. Seeing Jihyun coughing up blood makes Hongbin sad. He was angry because, out of all people, why did Jihyun have to be the one with this cancer? He patted Jihyun's back and Jihyun wipes off the blood on with her hand. She smiled at Hongbin signalling that she is ok, but right after that, everything turned black. Jihyun passed out and Hongbin shouted for someone to call the ambulance.

The photographer called 911 as fast as posible and the ambulance came to get Jihyun as fast as lighting. Hongbin was praying that Jihyun would be fine and the ambulance drove to the hospital ASAP. When they reached, the got Jihyun to the checking room and the doctor asked for Jihyun's condition.

 

Doctor: Sir, what was she doing? What happened?

Hongbin: She was taking photos with me and suddenly, she just ran and coughed up blood. 

Doctor: Is she very sick?

Hongbin: Actually, today might be her last day in this world... She has cancer and it is not curable...

Doctor: well, the nurse has helped her and we'll just have to wait for her to wake up. Thats the best we can do

Hongbin: Nae...

 

the doctor went out from Jihyun's ward and left Hongbin inside. He called Leo and Jungkook to tell them the situation. Jungkook arrived at the hospital first because he was just few blocks away but sad for Leo, he is all the way in Busan. He wanted to go out and had some fresh air so he went to Busan. JungKook and Hongbin were left int he ward and they waited for Jihyun to wake up. 

Jihyun moved her fingers and Jungkook noticed it. He called for Hongbin ans they both called thr doctor. The same doctor came in in no time and checked up on Jihyun. He said that Jihyun is fine but she has gotten weaker ever since she vomitted blood and they would have to keep an eye on her, if not, the situation might be scary for Hongbin and Jungkook to think of. Jihyun saw Hongbin when she opened her eyes and smiled to him. hongbin really wanted to slap himself for seeing his girlfriend like this and hec can't even do anything to help her stay alive. Jihyun turned to see the worried Jungkook and signalled him to go closer. jihyun spwhispered to Jungkook and handed him a paper. Jungkook nodded and stood up. Hongbin and Jungkook took Jihyun out frkm the hospital and back to the garden. It was already evening and the lights were beautifully. They walked to the middle of the garden and Hongbin snapped his fingers. 

Suddenly, all the lights went off and Jihyun was scared, so was Jungkook. After 5 seconds, they could hear Hongbin's friends singing Happy Birthday song to Jihyun. She turned to the direction seeing a couple of candles lighted up and floating acompanied by voices of Hongbin's friends. She smiled and tears of joy rolled down her eyes. They remembered her birthday and she couldn't stop smiling and crying tears of joy. 

She blew out the candles and made a wish saying :

 if only god could grant me one wish for my birthday, i would want to stay alive and have fun with my friends and family for 5 more years... 

After making her wish, she cut the cake and they all had a wonderful night. N, Hyuk, Ravi, Ken and Jungkook were off playing fireworks while Hongbin was sitting on the grass with Jihyun. Jihyun was lying onto Hongbin and laid her head on his chest. Hongbin embraced her kissed her head. She giggled and got up to kiss Hongbin in his lips and it was a pationate kiss. Almost as if it was their last kiss in their life. At that timing, beautiful fireworks were up in the air as they shared their kiss.

Jihyun: Kong-ah, if by any chance I leave you, Leo and Jungkook oppa tomorrow, please... Don't be sad... If you are sad, then I will be sad above too...

Hongbin: Hyunnie, don't say that, I have told you many times that you will live as long as you want!!

Jihyun: Kong, sometimes, things just don't go as you want it to... Just remeber, even if I'm gone, I'll always be in here *touches Hongbin's chest*

Hongbin leaned down to kiss Jihyun again and it was a long and pationate kiss. 

they both looked at each other deep into their eyes and put their foreheads together.after the kiss. They giggled and laughed until the others came and asked them to join into their fun. When it was midnight, Hongbin brought Jihyun home and she could hear Leo snoring upstairs. She saw a box on the table saying 'Happy Borthday to my princess Jung Jihyun' when Jihyun saw it, she knew it was from Leo judging by the handwritting. She gave Hongbin a goodbye kiss after Hongbin helped her upstairs. She changed into her PJs left on the bed by Leo and helped herself onto her bed after grabbing her diary. she started to write her activities for today

Dear diary, 

today, its my birthday~~ Kong actually remembered it and I am so touched. Jungkook oppa was there to celebrate as well but Leo oppa wasn't. He gave me a gift and it was a teddy bear. I loved it and I just wish I wouldn't have to go tomorrow.. Huh..... Even if I leave tomorrow, my last wish is to let HongBin, Leo and Jungkook forget about me so they can move on with their lives. If tomorrow is really my last day, I would want to say... I love you to all the people who loved me and took care of me.... Saranghaeyo...

After writting her diary, she went to sleep and dreamt of Her boyfriend Hongbin

 

HEYY WASSUP SUBBIES, THIS CHAPTER IS QUITE LONG AND I HOPE YOU LOVED IT. SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND UPVOTE PLEASE~~~ Till next chapter... Annyeong~~