Day 3 Part 1

5 Days

The next morning, you woke up to be greeted by sunlight and stomach ache. You rolled off bed and got your medicine. While you rolled off your bed, you fell and made a loud thud which got Hongbin's attention since your room was just opposite his. He got up and ran to your room.

Hongbin: Omo!! Jihyun-ah, are you ok??

Jihyun: Oppa, get Leo oppa.... I need my medicine...

Hongbin: Arraseo!! LEO HYUNG!!! JIHYUN NEEDS YOU NOW!!!

Leo: *runs to room* Aaishhh!! Jihyun-ah, hold on, I'll go get your medicine!!

Jihyun: Oppa ppalli....

Leo ran to get Jihyun's medicine and ran back to the room. He gave the girl her medicine and Hongbin fed her. She felt better and got up to wash up. Hongbin stayed in her room to make sure she was ok. After she wash up, Hongbin help her down the stairs and fed her breakfast. She ate happily with the company of her boyfriend and smiled. After eating, Hongbin, Leo and Jihyun went to the Hongdae street and had lots of fun buying things and creating more memories. She cherished the moments and so did Hongbin. After having fun in HongDae, they made their way to Jihyun's friend's house and talked. Her friend was JungKook and they've known each other since young. Ever since young, JungKook wanted to confess to Jihyun but was late since Hongbin confessed first. 

They visited Jungkook and JungKook was surprised to see his first love.

JungKook: omo~ Jung JiHyun, what are you doing here? 

Jihyun: hehe, JungKook Oppa, I am here to visit you before I go...

JungKook: Ya Jung Jihyun, you will get better!!! I don't want you to leave me alone here in this world!!

Hongbin: Hey, thats what I'm suppose to say... *pout*

Jihyun: keke, okok Oppas, stop fighting. JungKook Oppa, can we come in? 

JungKook: Sure~ 

they walked into the house and chatted with JungKook. Jihyun offered JungKook to go home with them and try her spaghetti. JungKook agreed and went with them. When they reached Jihyun and Leo's house, Jihyun made dinner and the boys did some catching up since they haven't met for the pass few years. On the other hand, Jihyun was making her sauce when she felt dizzy all of a sudden. She pushed the though aside and kept on cooking. Her vision got blurry but soon became normal again. She kept on cooking and after she is done, she put everything on the plate. 

*PPPIIAANNGG!!!* The plate of spaghetti fell on the floor and Jihyun fell after. JungKook heard it and shouted for Jihyun. There was no reponse and Hongbin sprinted to the kitchen only to be greeted by Jihyun on the floor with a bleeding nose. He shouted for Jihyun and JungKook called the ambulance while Leo was helping cleaning the floor. Hongbin wiped Jihyun's blood off her nose witn his shirt and embraced her tightly while crying. He was praying for his girlfriend to be alright when the ambulance came. 

 

 

Annyeong Subbies~~ sorry for not updating lately... Was busy with family problem and finally I updated this chapter... I know its boring~ another chapter will be uploaded right after this since I won't be updating in the next week since I will be outstation. Until then, annyeong~ remember to subscribe, comment and upvote~~ I would really love it if you comment some feedbacks for me~~