At the Hospital

5 Days

//flashback//

Doctor: I'm sorry Ms. JiHyun-sshi... You only have 5 more days to live...

Jihyun: Mr. Jang, can you please save me??

Doctor: I'm terranly sorry...

*Doctor walks out*

Jihyun: *higs Hongbin* Oppa, Ottokaji?? I don't want to leave you or Leo... My 2 guys that are important to me... What am I going to say to Leo? *cries*

Hongbin: Jihyun, don't cry.... We have to tell Leo about this... Your sickness will not become better even if you don't tell him...

// End of flashback//

That conversation was in you head ever since you left the hospital with your boyfriend... Hongbin may sounded mean but inside, he is crying his heart out. In the car, you sat down completely exhausted and silent was in the air. You have been dating with Hongbin since 3 years ago. You both wore a couple ring with both your names on it. You stared at your ring and Hongbin was silently crying without you knowing.... He can't believe that after 3 years, you had to leave him forever. 

When you arrived home, your brother Leo was nowhere to be seen. You and Hongbin walked in and you went straight up to your room. Hongbin left you to your room while he went into Leo's room because he knew that your brother would be in his room all the time. He knocked the door only to be replied by silentness. Hongbin went in and saw Leo sitting on his chair looking depressed. 

Hongbin: *walks to Leo* Hyung.... Jihyun has only 5 more days...

Leo: *silent* 

Hongbin:*shakes Leo* HYUNG!!! YOUR SISTER HAS ONLY 5 FOR DAYS TO LIVE AND YOU''RE HERE SITTING DOWN NOT DOING ANYTHING?!!?

Leo: *grabs Hongbin's shirt colar* Lee Hongbin, You think I'm not sad that my only sister had 5 more days to live? She's my only family member left in this world!! My parents died thanks to that stupid accident Soohyun's parents did and I knew this day was going to come!!!! * lets go* can you please leave me alone?? 

Hongbin: Hyung..... 

Hongbin walked out from the room and closed the door behind him. Leo sat back down on his chair and started to cry... Its seldom to see Leo crying. Hongbin made his way into Jihyun's room and saw her sobbing in the middle of her room. He went in and comforted her while she was crying her heart out. 

Jihyun: oppa, in this 5 days, I want to have a good time with you and Leo Oppa...

Hongbin cried all the tears he had left from the car and embraced Jihyun. jihyun smiled feeling the warmth of Hongbin embracing her. She was lucky she had Hongbin as her boyfriend but it was such a waste that she had to leave him.

Hongbin put Jihyun to sleep and went back to his appartment. He opened his appartment dpor only to be welco,ed by silence. His brother must be out again doing his so called work. Hongbin threw himself onto his bed and cried again. He was not going to let Jihyun leave but what can he do? He can't change anything but only help Jihyun create memories that might make it harder for him to leave her... After all that ceying, he never bothered to changed his shirt and went to sleep. 

 

 

First chapter of 5 Days~~ comment, subscribe and upvote this story~~ annyeong, till i update again~~