Day 1

5 Days

On the next day, Hongbin woke up and got dressed before meeting Jihyun again. He wanted her to have the best 5 days she ever had before she left for good. He wore his favorite blue shirt with black jeans. He put on some perfume and went looking for Jihyun. When he reached The Jung's house, he went in and saw Jihyun and Leo eating breakfast. Jihyun's face got a bit paler and she became skinnier. He felt like a dagger stabbed into his heart but he just smiled because he didn't want Jihyun or Leo to notice him being sad. He walked to the 2 siblings and joined them. After breakfast. Hongbin brought Jihyun and Leo to an amusement park. She was happy and thanked Hongbin for the surprise. They went in and played with lots of rides. Jihyun went on a rollar coaster with her brother and boyfriend first and Leo almost puked. Hongbin was dizzy but he didn't care because it was for his girlfriend. 

After the rollar coaster, they went intovthe ghost house and Hongbin got a scare of his life. He screamed but Jihyun laughed at him. Leo stayed silent while watching his younger sister having fun for the last few days. They went to have lunch and then continued their day in the amusement park. They ate cotton candies, pop corn and also took some pictures with mascots and jihyun was so happy she didn't really want to leave her 2 gaurdian angels behind. 

In the afternoon, Hongbin brought Jihyun and Leo to the mall and they bought some new clothes for Jihyun. She didn't want to buy since she had only 4 more days to live but Hongbin and Leo insisted. She accepted the gifs and kissed Hongbin and Leo on the cheek. Hongbin blushed while Leo smiled. They went back home and rested. Leo went out leaving Jihyun and Hongbin alone at home. She decided to cook for Hongbin and she chose spaghetti. It was a best dish and she wanted Hongbin to try as well. She walked to the kitchen leaving Hongbin puzzled. She took out all the ingredients and started to cook. 

Hongbin: Jihyunnie, what are you doing?

Jihyun: Kong, its a surprise~ go to the living room and wait for a whilel~~

Hongbin: aaww~~ but I wanna help... *pout*

Jihyun: Kong, just wait~ I'll be done in 1 hour~~

with that, Hongbin gave up and went to the living room. He sat down and watched TV while his beloved girlfriend was cooking in the kitchen. He fell asleep and Jihyun was busy making the sauce for the spaghetti. She put everything together and finally, it was done. She called for her boyfriend but there was no reply. She walked out and saw that HongBin was sounded asleep. She giggled and went to wake him up with a kiss on his lips. He woke up and smiled at Jihyun. 

Jihyun: Kong, food is ready~

Hongbin: arraseo, I will go and eat~~ 

The went into the kitchen and ate their dinner. After dinner, she walked her boyfriend out and kissed his cheeks before bidding their goodbyes. Leo came back home and saw Hongbin leaving. He waved at the latter and Hongbin went home.cJihyun held his brother's hand and they walked into the house together. Jihyun kissed Leo's cheek and ran up to her room and locked the door. Leo was curious but he pushed it aside and went into his room. He prayed for Jihyun and went to sleep. 

 

 

Chapter 2 is UUUUUPPPPP~~~~~~~ hope you guys like it~~ comment. Subscribe and upvote pwease~~ till the next chapter, annyeong~~