Day 3 Part 2

5 Days

Jihyun was rushed to the hospital and Hongbin was praying all the way. Jihyun was unconcious and the 3 boys were worried sick. They reached the hospital and Jihyun was puched into the emergency room. The 3 boys waited outside patiently and JungKook was comforting Hongbin while Leo was secretly praying for his sister. 

It took the doctor an hour and a half to finish checking up on Jihyun and they finally calmed Jihyun down. 

Doctor: she was too excited mentally and physically thats why she fainted. She will have to stay in the hospital for checkups. 

Hongbin: but, she only has 2 days left... Can't she live her last 2 days happier?

Doctor: that is up to her to decide... We did our best... 

The doctors walked away and the 3 boys ran into the room to check on Jihyun. Jihyun was still unconsious and Hongbin held her hand while crying. JungKook followed behind and Leo just stared at his sister. Jihyun suddenly moved her finger and that made Hongbin jump. He called for the doctor and they came ASAP. They checked on Jihyun and said she must use a wheelchair since her legs are too weak for supporting her body. They got her on the wheelchair and pushed her home. She felt sad because she thought she was a burden to the boys and thought that she should just leave them ASAP. Hongbin kneww hat she was thinking about and told her that she wasn't a burden. She smiled and held onto his hand while JungKook pushed the wheelchair back to their house.

They thanked JungKook and JungKook wnet back home. At night, Jihyun took out her diary and wrote her activities she did today

 

Day3

Today, Kong brought me and Leo oppa to HongDae and we bought new headbands with Mikey Mouse ears on it. It was fun and I got to meet up with my old secret admirer JungKook. He looked as cute as usualy but became way taller. I remember when i first met him, he was just until my neck but now I am only until his chest... ㅠㅠ sickness got worse today and now I have to sit on a wheelchair... I feel like a burden to the boys... Sometime I wish i could just go now instead of being a big big big burden to my brother and boyfriend...

When she was done writting, a blood drop dripped to her book page and she wiped it off with her hand. Another drop dripped and she knew she was bleeding again. She got her tissue and wiped off all her blood. She went to sleep and dreamt of her being in The skies watching over Hongbin and Leo

 

 

annyeong, as I promised, another chapter is up~~ DOUBLE IPDATE~~ Boom Babe~~ remember to subscrobe, comment and upvote but I apriciate comments the most~ subscribers please comment as weel so I will know if I am doing good or bad~~ ^^