Day 4 Part 1

5 Days

The next day, Jihyun woke up seeing Leo's homemade breakfast on the table for her. She smiled because there was seaweed soup. She smiled and tried to get up from bed. She stood but fell immediately. A loud thud could be heard from Leo's room and he ran to Jihyun's room to check on her. He saw Jihyun on the floor and he helped her up. Jihyun thanked her brother and Leo helped her to her wheelchair. She sat down and smiled to her brother but on the inside, she was crying her heart out because she couldn't do anything now. She couldn't walk now and she would have a hard time to do her leisure things. She had a bruise on her left hand because of the impace when she fell but she kept it away from Leo. 

Leo helped Jihyun wash up and changed her clothes for her. Although Jihyun felt uncomfortable, she couldn't do anything. Leo sighed when he saw his beloved sister in this situation. He wish that he was the one with the sickness because all he can do is to just eat, sleep and watch TV. Jihyun ate her breakfast and called Hongbin

 

JiHyun: Kong ah~ 보고 싶당 (I miss you).... Can you bring me out today... Leo oppa is busy today with his work... 

Hongbin: sure~ just let me change my shirt and I'll be there soon~ 

Jihyun: ok~~

 

Jihyun waited for Hongbin while she watched her favorite Television show 'Running Man' she watched how the boys were  stupid when suddenly Hongbin opened the door. She smiled at the sight for Hongbin and Hongbin leaned down to kiss her on her cheeks. Jihyun giggled and Hongbin smiled. Hongbin held Jihyun left hand and she whimpered. Hongbin was curious so he looked at Jihyun's left hand. He saw a bruise and he got worried.

 

Hongbin: Hyunnie ah, what happened to your hand?!?!

Jihyun: Aigoo Kong ah, its just a small bruise... It will heal in a few days... Besides, I've only got 1 day left before I go and meet my parents...

Hongbin:*tearing up* Ya Jung Jihyun!! Don't you say such things!! I believe god will grant your wish for sure!! You are still not ready to meet your parents yet because you've still got me here!!

Jihyun: Kong ah, don't be so stubborn, it won't help... 

Hongbin: *sigh* Jung Jihyun... You will live and I am sure of that...

Jihyun: Kong ah... *cries*

Hongbin: Sshh.... Don't cry.... Don't cry....

 

to be continued later....