Day 2 Part 2

5 Days

At night, you slept at N's room while he shared room with Hyuk and Ravi. You didn't sleep yet because you had something important to do before you sleep. While everyone is sleeping, you N's table lamp and took our your diary you wrote for Hongbin. 

Day 1

  Dear Diary, I had lot of fun today thanks to Kong and Leo. We went to an amusement park and it was the best day of my life. We went in rollar coasters and even a ghost house. Kong was scared to death while I was there laughing at him. Leo oppa was just himself, quiet and cold... I know deep down inside him, he is a nice person. I just wish that god would give me at least 5 more years to live but sadly it can't be granted... 

 

You then started writting your diary again for today's activity

 

Day 2 

  Dear Diary, today Kong brought me to the Han River!!! Once of the best place to go to. Was the best place I could ever go to and when I was healthy, I would always love to go there. Today, Mr. Kong granted my wish on bringing me there. We ate ice-cream and he kissed me again... >///< it was embarrasing but it was Hongbin so I didn't mind... Still wishing god would at least give me 10 days more but sadly it will never come true... 

 

you finished your diary and hopped onto the bed. You rolled around and finally drifted to dream land.

 

 

 

Annyeong subbies~~ wasn't able to update yesterday because my friends came over for basketball~ had fun but got sunburnt... TT TT well, hope you liked the story so far~~ comment subscribe and upvote pweaseee~~~ and yes, i know this is a very short update... Sorry... Will update again tomorrow~~ till then, annyeong~~~