JUNG DAEHYUN'S DIARY!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MR. JUNG!

January 7, 2012

          Today, I went to a small cafeteria. I was amazed by the beautiful paintings on the wall. There’s this one painting that really catches my heart. While I was staring on that painting, a girl suddenly asked me this question; “Is the painting really that beautiful?” When I looked into her eyes, I felt something weird. There’s something in her eyes that catches my heart just like the painting I was staring at. When she asked me that he’ll create another one for me, I don’t know but, I was really happy, it’s the first time that I felt that kind of happiness.

          Her name is Byun Baek Hyun, such a lovely name. <3

    She gave me her phone number. I wanted to call her but I don’t have the guts to do it.

From now on, I’m going to call her Little Baek!

I hope I’ll see you again, Little Baek! ^_^

 

January 14, 2012

          I bumped into someone. The suit that I bought for 200,000 Won got ruined because of this dummy girl.

          She apologized on me but still, I was really mad at her. When she raised her head up, I was shocked, it was Little Baek! I don’t know why but that madness I felt awhile ago was gone. My heart flattered when she smiled widely and I felt this kind of happiness again knowing that she didn’t forget me. But I need to act cold on her. I denied that I don’t remember her at all. I pushed her.  I even threw her beautiful painting on the garbage can. That time, seeing her angry face and her teary eyes, my heart felt pain, that kind of pain I felt when my mother died.

I’m very sorry, Little Baek! I hope you’ll forgive me! I’m so sorry! <3 :’(

          When she left, I went back to the mall and get her painting on the garbage can. I fixed it! And now it’s here in my room giving colors in my eyes. It feels like Little Baek’s presence was in my room whenever I looked at the painting!

          Little Baek, thank you! You’re the only one who can do this kind of painting! I Love It! <3

 

January 28, 2012

          I wanted to drink a coffee at Little Baek’s cafeteria but I don’t have a face to show on her. I felt really sorry for her on what I did on the mall. I wanted to see her smiling widely. I wanted to see her sparkling eyes. I wanted to hug her and apologized for my wrong doings, but I can’t! Little Baek was really mad at me! I miss you, Little Baek! <3 <3

 

February 14, 2012

          For me, Valentine’s Day is just another day, nothing really special. I don’t understand why they send me a lot of gifts. Like a box of chocolates. I think they wanted me to have diabetes and die at an early age. Another thing is a bouquet of flowers. I’m wondering why they sent me those; in the first place we have a lot of beautiful flowers in our wide garden. And also those branded things. What’re they thinking? I can’t afford to buy those things?  Girls are really pathetic!

          Actually, when I was looking at those gifts, I was thinking to give Little Baek a bouquet of flowers and also chocolates. I’m sure they don’t have roses in their house and she also love to eat chocolates. But for sure, she won’t accept it! Haaaaayyy!

          Well, Happy Valentine’s Day, Little Baek! <3 <3

 

March 5, 2012

           First day of being a Senior Student! Actually I’m not yet ready to go back to school and so I was just sleeping in my chair.

          I slept for an hour. Someone is bothering me. She’s waking me up but I didn’t mind her and continued on sleeping. The girl’s voice seems familiar to me. I woke up when my teacher gave the test. When I turned my face on that girl, it was Little Baek! I was right! She was still mad at me! Well, I did the same thing on the mall, I still acted that I don’t know her.

When I saw her face at that time, it feels like I saw an angel! I felt really happy when I saw her! It’s been a long time! I wanted to hug her tightly and take her to other places!

          I’m very happy knowing the Little Baek is my classmate and also my seatmate. <3 <3

 

March 14, 2012

          Teacher Song was talking about the Science Fair. I don’t really like school activities like Science Fair; it’s so boring, creating and experimenting this and that.

          I don’t know why but during this time, Science Fair 2012, I felt very excited! I think it’s because of Little Baek! I’m very happy that she was my partner on this project! (^_^)

          When I’m on the library, I’m a bit shocked that she sitted beside me. My heart was beating really fast especially when she said we need to discuss about OUR project! I don’t understand why I became like this. I think I really like Little Baek. She’s the only one who gave me this kind of feeling.

          While I was researching for our project, I decided to choose the difficult one and let Little Baek make it. I know she can’t do it, but I’ll just try.

          I felt nervous thinking that she’ll be the one to make our project. For sure, she’ll be mad at me again, but she’s really cute when she’s angry! Well, I know she’s really working hard on her studies, I’m sure she’ll work hard on it and she’ll ask somebody to help her.

          GOODLUCK LITTLE BAEK! I TRUST YOU, 101%! FIGHTING! (^_^) <3

 

March 18, 2012

          I’m wondering if Little Baek was already done and so I called her.

          I felt relieved knowing that she’s already done with our project. But there’s this feeling of nervousness even though she said that it’s already done. Well, I trust Little Baek, I know she won’t fail me!

          During our phone call, I’m wondering why, she didn’t ask me where I got her number. Well, that’s a relief; she might know that I’m keeping the paper she gave me when I was on their café.

          I’m so excited to see our project! I can’t wait! (^_^) 

 

March 19, 2012

          I felt a bit disappointed on Little Baek! I thought she’s doing it right but she didn’t.

          I shouldn’t let her do the project alone. Well, I’m still happy that we did the project together and we got the highest score even though it was deducted by 5 points.

          Little Baek gave me a new name, MASTER JUNG THICK LIPS! It’s kinda weird but it’s

cute! (^^)  

WE DID A GREAT JOB TODAY, LITTLE BAEK!

March 20, 2012

          A miracle happened. It’s the first time I saw my dad smiling at me. It’s also the first time I heard him saying “Daehyun, I’m very very proud of you! My son, I’m sorry for being so strict on you.”

          That was really a miracle. I cried and hugged him tightly.

 

March 21, 2012

          During the Science Fair the visitors was really amazed by our project. I’m very proud on the both of us even though Little Baek only helped a little. They were fighting over our project but then we decided to put our project on the Sci Lab.

          Deciding together with Little Baek feels good!

March 22, 2012

          Little Baek was really lonely today. I didn’t saw her smiling.

          During our activities, she really looked so weak. I’m worried about her.

          I wish Little Baek would also be like that when I leave her. It doesn’t sounds well, but I would really feel great!

          LITTLE BAEK, PLEASE CHEER UP!

 

March 23, 2012

          I saw her sitting on the bench. I bought her my favorite juice so that I could cheer her up even a little.

          I asked her if she really missed Taehyung and she said “YES OF COURSE!” How I wish I was Taehyung!

When she told me that Taehyung was her best buddy in good times and bad times, I really felt jealous. I can also be your best buddy Little Baek, anytime! I decided to leave her alone even though I wanted to sit right by her side a little longer and hug her. I don’t want to see Little Baek being lonely.

Taehyung was so lucky to have a best friend like Little Baek!

Kim Taehyung, please take care of her. You don’t know how lucky you are to have her as your best friend!  

 

 

 

March 24, 2012

          I discovered something, Little Baek has asthma.

          I was really worried at her; I don’t know what to do. When I saw her hardly breathing I was very very nervous. 3

          It feels so good that Little Baek was sleeping on my lap. I was observing her when she was asleep. Seeing how perfect her nose, eyes, hands, everything. She’s really like an angel.  I’m trying to control my feels but I couldn’t. I kissed her lips. It was very soft just like a cotton candy.

          I don’t want to hear Little Baek saying sorry again and again, it breaks my heart.

          That time, I really wanted to hug her and so I grab her hand and hugged her tightly. She’s trying to push me but she couldn’t. I didn’t realize that I was hugging her really tight until she told me that she can’t breathe.

          I’m sorry my precious Little Baek!

          Since we’re the last pair to return, both of us will prepare the dinner. I was really happy at that time because we we’re like a married couple cooking a dinner for our children.

          When we were setting the table, my heart beats fast when she suddenly said she wanted to ask me something. I was really curious. The beating of my heart went normal when she asked me why I hug her. I told her I just felt relief from what had happen to her but honestly I wanted to hug her so badly that’s why I did it.

          Little Baek was apologizing to me again even though I told her to stop saying sorry. I don’t want to hear it again, so I came closer to her. When she was about to say sorry again, I kissed her for the second time. She wasn’t moving at all. That was actually funny.

          It’s about time to sleep but then I saw Little Baek sitting on the bench. I sit beside her. She asked me why I kissed her. That time, I was thinking it’s time let her know about my feelings for her. I told her I like her. She kept on asking why. I think there’s something she wanted to say but I don’t want to hear it. I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. After that, I left her.

          I didn’t sleep during that day. I kept on thinking about what happened.

          That was really unexpected! I love you, my precious Little Baek! <3 <3:*

 

March 26, 2012

          Mix Emotions! That’s it! I don’t know if I’m going to be happy or not!

          The lucky guy, Kim Taehyung is back! Should I be happy about that!?

          I felt really jealous when I saw Little Baek running fast towards him and hugged him tightly. It’s the first time I saw her with that kind of face. She seems really happy to see him again.

          Master Jung Dae Hyun was very jealous on Kim Tae Hyung!

          I came closer to them and confidently told Little Baek if Kim Taehyung already know about the kissed. I didn’t expect her reaction to be like that. She was really cute even though she was mad! I wanted to pinch her face! Cutie Little Baek!

          The moment that really made my heart flattered was when Kim Taehyung called Little Baek, Mrs. Jung! I was really blushing when he said it. I wanted to shout because of my happiness. Even though, Taehyung did it to teased Little Baek, I was still really happy!

          I wish one day! You’ll be my lovely wife, Little Baek! <3

 

March 27, 2012

          I went to Little Baek’s café and I asked her mother where is she. Her mother told me that she went on a date with Kim Taehyung! I thought there was a problem with my ears, but I heard it right, Little Baek went out with Taehyung.

          Her mother even told me that…    “I think my daughter and Taehyung were really dating. They’re just being denial. I can see it in their eyes; both of them look so in love with each other.

          When her mother told me that, it feels like my heart was cut into tiny pieces. I felt really broken inside especially that it came from Little Baek’s mother.

          As I was walking on the street, my tears suddenly fell. I think it’s because the things that Little Baek’s mother told me was very painful. It was too much! 3 3

          I’m going to ask her tomorrow if she and Taehyung are really dating.

          Please say NO, Little Baek! Please say NO! 3

 

 

March 28, 2012

          I finally told her that I love her! I think she was saying the truth that she and Taehyung weren’t dating at all! Of course they’re best buddy that’s why her mother thought that they were dating! 

          I trust you, Little Baek! I felt a bit happy now, knowing that you and Taehyung were not dating!

But for Taehyung, I think he also like Little Baek but he can’t tell her since he’s her best buddy.

          Well, that’s all!

          THANK YOU LITTLE BAEK FOR SAYING NO!

 

March 29, 2012

          I’m very happy today! Baekhyun was still my partner!

          This is the first time that I’m very happy about a project. I think it’s because it’s about composing a song plus I’m doing it together with the person I love. It’s perfect. I’m sure this song will be very beautiful.

          Fast forward on Saturday please! I’m excited because we’ll be doing the project together here in my room. This time, I won’t let her do it alone, since this is the perfect timing to express what I really feel for her through a song!

          Ahh! I should keep the painting first, she might know that I’m keeping it; I didn’t even pay her!

          GOOD LUCK ON US LITTLE BAEK! AND WELCOME TO MY HOUSE!

March 31, 2012

          I’m so in love today! Working together with Little Baek was really good.

          I’m always taking a glance on her while I’m writing the lyrics. She’s very cute when she’s thinking on what to write.

          When I read her work, I know she was talking about Taehyung. She was thinking about him while writing the lyrics. I was jealous.

          I’m happy on what she said after reading my work.

          “It’s great! To be honest, while I’m reading your work, I can really feel your emotion while writing this.”

          For sure, she knew that I was thinking about her and the lyric was for her to know how I really feel.

          For Kim Taehyung, actually when the both of them were talking on the phone, I was holding my laughter. Taehyung really thought that I’m going to do something wrong on her. Well, if that’s me, I’m also going to react like that, I know he was just worried.

          I feel a bit nervous that she wants to listen on my album. I think she’ll just laugh at it! :[

          Actually when she said that she’ll going to listen to it, next time, I was shocked because I thought that we’re just going to make a song. Then I realized that there’s still a video. It’s alright so that I can still see her tomorrow.

          Well, overall, today was really a great day. It would be awesome if we’re sitting beside each other while writing it. Even though she was thinking about Taehyung, I’m still happy that we’re helping together on our project.

          YOU’RE VERY WELCOME TO MY HOUSE LITTLE BAEK!

 

April 1, 2012

          Today was very tiring but it’s really filled with happiness.

          It’s the first time I saw Little Baek laughing really hard.

          It feels like we’re getting closer already.  

          I wasn’t expected that Little Baek is really good in singing and also in dancing. She’s really very talented too just like me. Maybe in the future, if the two of us will get married, for sure our children will be as beautiful as her, as handsome as me and as talented like us. Hopefully they won’t inherit her dumbness and her little brain. But it’s good to have Little Baek Jr.

I’m thinking too much for the future. Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with it.

JUNG DAE HYUN and BYUN BAEK HYUN, FIGHTING!

 

April 3, 2012

          Little Baek collapsed. I was very worried to her. My heart was beating really fast. I was nervous.  I felt relieved when Doctor Kim told me that her fever wasn’t that high anymore.

          I was always on her side, watching her temperature, giving her the medicines, cooking rice porridge for her.  I felt good that I’m able to take care of her when she’s sick.

          GET WELL SOON, LITTLE BAEK!

 

April 4, 2012

          Baekhyun’s mom was my dad’s first love.

          Even though their love story didn’t end happily, I was still happy that they met again after 20 years.

          I think me and Little Baek was really destined for each other. She was also my first love. The daughter of my dad’s first love was also his son’s first love. It sounds complicated but that’s the true story. I think my dad was very happy to see her first love again as what they say First Love Never Dies.

          I’m curious about what my dad and Little Baek was talking about.

          When I saw them talking and laughing together, I was very happy. I know my dad likes her.

          Someday, Little Baek will fall for me too. :>

          I’LL WORK HARD FOR YOU, LITTLE BAEK!

April 6, 2012

          We got the highest score again! Congrats on the both of us, Little Baek! I’m so happy!

          Well, I think Krystal was really mad at her. I think she was really jealous! She might do something on Little Baek! Well, I’m going to observe her moves and protect Little Baek!

          When it’s time for me to go home, I saw Taehyung and Little Baek talking. It seems like the two of them were talking seriously. Did Taehyung confessed his feelings on Little Baek? No! That shouldn’t be! I should’ve interrupted! Fool Jung Dae Hyun! You’re such a fool!

 

April 9, 2012

           First Date with Little Baek! <3 <3

          I can’t believe it! Little Baek haD fallen in love with me! She even kissed me!

          Watching movies together, holding hands while walking, kissing, was just the things I wanted to do with the person I really love, I thought that this things will never really happen.

          But I’m thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend and date her OFFICIALLY! I felt a bit disappointed on myself because she’s the one who asked me first, to date! I should’ve done the first move!

          LITTLE BAEK BEING MY GIRLFRIEND? I REALLY LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU LITTLE BAEK! <3 <3

 

April 10, 2012

          I was very disappointed at Krystal today! She slapped my precious Little Baek! I felt sorry for her because I didn’t do anything to stop Krystal from slapping her.

          My Precious Little Baek’s face was a bit swelling because of that slapped!

          Kim Taehyung had a score today! While seeing the two of them holding hands together, I felt a bit jealous! That should be me holding her hand and not Taehyung!

          Starting now, I’ll be by your side and I’ll always protect you, Little Baek.

Tomorrow’s the day. I’m going to ask her to date me officially! I think I need Taehyung’s help on this. I hope that punk will help me! Goodluck to me!

April 11, 2012 – The Day that Little Baek became my Girlfriend!

          I’m very happy today! She’s finally my girlfriend!

This day was really a memorable day…

          We had our name calling; she called me as My Star! It’s very sweet, it’s like she owned a star in the night sky. We also had our first fight as a couple. Actually that fight hurts me a lot especially when she said that she regretted saying YES! That pain just went away when she kissed me and told me that it was just a joke and also when she said loves me. My heart went to normal again! J We had a phone call for almost 3 hours until she fell asleep. She still kept on talking with me even though she was really sleepy. She’s so cute! Hearing her sleepy voice made me smile.

           I’m glad that both of our parents didn’t react that much knowing about our relationship.

Should I tell her that the first kiss was when she fell asleep after she recovered from asthma and it was actually the second kiss when we were preparing the dinner? I think she’ll be mad at me for stealing a kiss on her. Soon, I’ll tell her about it!

Well, I’m going to have a surprise visit on her tomorrow and also I’m going to thank Kim Taehyung for helping me!

THE BEST MOMENT EVER WITH MY LITTLE BAEK! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!:””> (^_^)

 

 

April 12, 2012

          Today, I prepared a breakfast for my future mother and father in law and also to my Lovely Wife, Little Baek! I’m very happy that they loved it.

          Going together to school feels really good but then Kim Taehyung came and asked me if he can borrow my girl. I wanted to tell him that Little Baek is not a toy that he can borrow but then I realized that even though he was planning to treat her, he still helped me and postponed the treat. Thank you very much Kim Taehyung! You’re really a true friend! My Little Baek is very lucky to have you.

          But then because of KIM TAEHYUNG my Little Baek had a diarrhea. You’re really a true friend KIM TAEHYUNG!

          I wanted to sleep at Little Baek’s house. I wanted to asked permission but then I’m thinking that for sure they won’t allow me. They might think of something else!

 

 

 

 

Our relationship is getting stronger and stronger. I’m always happy if I’m with my lovely and precious Little Baek! I’ll love you till forever my precious like diamond, Little Baek! I love you forever! To infinity and Beyond!

Byun Baek Hyun my love of my life I’ll be your handsome man even if we will reach the age of 90 years old. You’ll always beautiful in my eyes even if you’re already old! XOXO!

                  

May 11, 2012

Celebrating our 1st monthsary in Italy. My little Baek is very happy right now! We took a lot of selcas! It’s like we’re having a honeymoon!

I love you my dearest lovely and precious Little Baek!

           

           

June 11, 2012

Celebrating our second monthsary in France! We’re very happy right now! We kissed under the Eiffel Tower! Now I know why a lot of couple went here! This is really the best place!

France with Little Baek! <3

 

July 11, 2012

For our third monthsary, we donated our blood. I know it’s just rare for other couple to donate during their monthsary or anniversary. I was afraid at first but then this is what she likes and so that feeling went away seeing her smile widely while donating our blood.

July 14, 2012

   I missed her so much! I wanted to see her lovely face! I know she missed me too! Knowing that she was not okay made me sad! Just wait for me my Baek! I miss you and I love you.

 

August 3, 2012

          It’s been a long time my diary!

          Well, tomorrow I’ll be back in Korea and I’m going to see my Precious Little Baek again! I wanted to hug her so tightly and kiss her. I really missed her. Phone calls every day is not really enough. It’s still the best when I can hold and touch her but for 3 weeks I can only see her through the screen!

          I’ve been thinking about this, I know that we’ve been together for almost 4 months but I really wanted to be by her side every second.

          I’m going to propose on her.

          I have already the ring in which my grandma gave to me. She told me that she wanted me to give this ring to my future wife. Grandma, I’m giving this ring to her tomorrow!

          I also thought that after my proposal, I’ll give this diary to her! I know she didn’t expect that I have my own diary. Well, she’s the reason why I made this diary. It’s not really my style but I couldn’t just keep it in myself, there’s no one to listen to my story anyway so I’m actually doing the stuff that’s not my style.

          Little Baek, thank you for inspiring me every day because of you the Jung Dae Hyun that’s once a cold blooded guy became a loving, caring and protective man.

 

          Thank you for everything my lovely future wife! I love you very much! <3 <3