CHAPTER 1 - A FORGETTABLE MEETING

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MR. JUNG!

DH UNIVERSITY, one of the well known universities in South Korea. Most of the students in DH were rich, talented, smart and classy.

Behind this intital, DH, is a famous, good looking, talented and genius, Jung Daehyun.

Daehyun is the only son of Mr. Jung Seung Ho. Daehyun’s father is a well known businessman, they owned the famous company, JSH Comp. Daehyun’s mom died due to cancer.

            Daehyun is actually a kind of cold-blooded guy. He will never notice you even if you’re dying in front of him. A lot of girls confessed their love to him by giving letters, chocolates, flowers and other luxurious presents but all of it ended up in the garbage cans.

            During free time, Daehyun will always stay on the library, reading books and doing some research. For the students in DHU, it’s not hard for them to look for him because he’s always in the library, if not, in his classroom.

            Daehyun rank as #1 in his school. Even if he rank as Number 1, he’s father isn’t satisfied on it. Even though Daehyun is a very genius guy, he’s still studying for the sake of his father.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            It’s the last day of being a junior student for Daehyun and the examinations are done, as usual, Jung Daehyun rank as #1.

            Daehyun is walking on the street and enjoying the view. After 30 minutes of walking, he saw a small cafeteria. When he entered that cafeteria, he was amaze by the beautiful paintings on the wall.

Thet small cafeteria is owned by Byun Baek Hyun’s parents. Byun Baek Hyun is an average girl. She’s studying in Buk Do University. She’s a very talented girl; she’s good in singing, dancing, and painting and also she always causes trouble with anyone. Her parents are having a vacation in Jeju, so she runs the cafeteria for the mean time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “One cappuccino, please!” he ordered.

            “Okay!”

            “How much?”

            “15,500 won, sir!” Baekhyun said

            “Here!”

            “Thank you, sir!”

While Daehyun was enjoying the painting, Baekhyun notice him and asked.

            “Is the painting really that beautiful?”

            “Uhh, yes! I’ve never seen such a beautiful painting before!” he answered.

            “Are you selling this painting?” he added.

            “I’m sorry sir, but I’m not selling my painting. I purposely made it for the cafeteria. But if you really like this painting, I’m willing to create another one.” Baekhyun replied with a smile.

            “Really? You’ll make another one for me?” he said.

            “Yes of course! But you need to pay me for it!” Baekhyun said.

            “Alright!” he replied

            “By the way sir, I’m Byun Baek Hyun! I’ll start creating when my parents return from their trip. If you have any question, here’s my phone number. Just contact me, alright!”

            “Okay! Ohh! I’m late, I need to go! He said.

            “Sir, you forgot to give your name!!” Baekhyun shouted.

            “He’s so handsome but he looks so cold! Hmm, his face seems familiar! But anyways, will he really pay my painting? He looks like a scammer! But with such a handsome face, I think he’s not! Am I really going to paint again for him? Urrgh, he’s giving me confusions! Aigoo!” Baekhyun  talking to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 1 week of vacation, Baekhyun’s parents returned. When her parents arrived in the cafeteria, Baekhyun hurriedly get her bag and went on her small shop to start painting.

“Yah! Baekhyun!! Where are you going? Yah! Yah!” Baekhyun’s mom shouted.

“Mom, I’m going to my shop! Annyeong!! Saranghae!” Baekhyun replied with a heart hand sign and a flying kiss.

When Baekhyun arrived at her small shop, she immediately gets her equipment and started painting.

After 5 hours of painting…

“Finally I’m done! But wait, how can I give this to him, I don’t even know his name and I don’t have his contact number! Urrghh! You’re such a dummy Baekhyun! Will he return to the café? What should I do? Well, I’ll just keep this, maybe one day, he’ll return in the café!”

Baekhyun got tired and went to the mall to relax. She’s bringing a cup of juice and bread. She noticed that her wallet was gone.  She was busy looking for it, while she’s looking for her wallet she bumped into someone.

“Ohh! I’m so sorry!” Baekhyun apologized.

“ Yah! How can you not notice me?” the guy replied.

“I’m really sorry!” Baekhyun said

“I have a very important appointment now, what should I do? Huh? My suit’s ruined!” he replied with a very angry face.

Baekhyun continued bowing her head and later on she realized that the voice seems familiar. She raised her head up, and yes! He was the guy she met in the cafeteria.

            “Uhh, it’s you! Remember? In the cafeteria? The painting?” Baekhyun said with a wide smile on her face.

            “Huh? I’m sorry but I don’t remember you at all!” He replied.

            “What? We met once in the cafeteria, I even ask you if you want me to create another painting.”

            “I don’t know you at all! Get out of my way!” He pushed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was really angry and so she gets the painting on her bag and threw it on him. She hit his head.

            “You don’t remember at all, huh?” Baekhyun said.

He gets the painting and shows it to her…

            “Look, is this what you’re proud of? In the first place, why would I let you create this kind of fuss?  Even a grade 1 student can create this!” he said.

He threw the painting on the garbage can.

            “Yah! How dare you! Why did you throw my painting on the garbage can? Huh? Do you know how much effort I put in on that painting!?!” Baekhyun shouted at him.

            “You throw it on me! I don’t need it! So, I throw it away!” he then walked out.

            “Huh! What the heck!! He’s really… urgghhh!” Baekhyun was very angry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            “Mom, Dad! I’m home!”

            “Yah! Baekhyun, where did you go, huh? I was very worried because you didn’t answer your phone!” Baekhyun’s mom replied.

            “Ohh! I’m sorry! I’ll sleep now!” Baekhyun said.

            “Yah! Have you eaten your dinner?” Baekhyun’s mom asked.

            “I’m full!” Baekhyun replied.

            “Baekhyun! I’m still talking to you!”

            “Goodnight Mom!”

Baekhyun locked the door and she was still thinking on what had happened.

            “He’s really something!” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun then fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Early in the morning, Baekhyun’s parents were very noisy.

            “Yah! What’s the noise all about? Don’t you know someone’s sleeping here?” Baekhyun said.

            “Baekhyun! I have good news for you! Since, you’re father was promoted as a manager in the company, you’re going to study in DH University when the class start! Okay!” Baekhyun’s mom replied.

            “Really,  Mom?” Ahahahaha!! Yayyyy!” Baekhyun was very happy.

Baekhyun really wanted to study in that school. DH University is a heaven for her, but now she finally reached it!

            “I don’t have a good brain, but I’ll study hard! I promise that to you Mom, Dad!” Baekhyun’s tears started to fall!

            “Uhh! My daughter’s going to study in her dream school! I’m so happy for you dear!”

Baekhyun’s mom and dad hugged her tightly.