Introducing MYNAME

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

 

EPISOD03

Place: KBS Building

Time: 9:00am

“Seullri, Come!” Ms. Won called out as Seullri went over to the makeup counter. “Wherw is Kyungsan?” Chaerin asked the PD Oppa as she went over to the dressing room. “SungChan! To the dressing room please!” The coordinator said. “I’m coming!!” SungChan went over.

The camera went to Soomin who was in a corner practicing her solo parts in their song ‘Try to keep up’.

“Bwoweyo?” The Pd asked. “I always get messed up during my parts, SungAh Unni gets mad at me... ” Soomin pouted while she fixed her in ears.

On the other hand, Eunhye and SungAh were reviewing their dance on a video camera. “Eunhye-siii, you had a mistake in this part, You have to move forward a bit or you’ll hit Chaerin again” SunAh said as Eunhye giggled and nodded.

“Again?” The PD laughed.

“She accidentally hit Chaerin’s face while dancing” SungAh giggled while Eunhye blushed.

 

“Where are you going?” The camera man asked Chaerin and SungChan. “I’m going to trick my sunbae’s” Chaerin stuck her tongue out and SungChan laughed.

Chaerin was holding Baby Kyungsan and SungChan was carrying Baby Minhyuk.

While they were strolling the hallways, they bumped into Sooyoung, Jessica and Yuri. “The sunbae’s are coming~!!!” Chaerin whispered at the camera as SungChan smirked evily.

“Annyeong Haseyo Sunbae-nim” Chaerin bowed to them and so did SungChan.

Sooyoung, Jessica and Yuri bowed back and smiled. “Oh!, Who is that angel???” Yuri asked as she went towards SungChan. “U-Unni~He’s sleeping” SungChan put her finger on her lips as Yuri smiled.

“Ahhh...So It’s a he?” Jessica said as the camera man giggled.

“Is he sleeping too?” Sooyoung pointed to Chaerin’s baby as Chaerin nodded. “Oh, Chincha?” Sooyoung went for a peek.

Suddenly, “Ya!” Sooyoung lightly hit Chaerin’s head. “This is a doll!” She said as Chaerin looked at the camera “Were in trouble~” Chaerin and SungChan laughed.

“It’s a doll?Chincha?” Jessica went towards SungChan.

“Ne” SungChan smiled as Yuri and Jessica’s eyes widened. “We have to go now~Kamsahamnida~ we’ll see you later~” SungChan and Chaerin bowed as they went away.

“That was a fail” SungChan admitted as they went back to the makeup room. “Where were you?” Seullri asked SungChan. “N-Nowhere” She giggled as Seullri raised a brow.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

 

“Let’s go to the waiting room everybody~” Ms. Won said as Swirl Pop went towards her. They walked in the hallway and were greeted by many.

“Oh!” SungAh was startled when she saw MYNAME.

“Annyeong Haseyo~” SungAh and the others bowed to them. “How are you Seyong Oppa?” Eunhye asked as she smiled. “I’m fine, you?” He smiled back.

“I’m fine too” Eunhye smiled. “Jun.Q Oppa~ how are you?” Soomin smiled. “Were okay~” Jun.Q said.

Suddenly SungChan spotted BOYFRIEND coming their way.

“Annyeong Haseyo~” SungChan bowed to them. “Oh! Oppa!” Chaerin bowed to them. “Oh! Annyeong Haseyo~” MYNAME bowed to them. “Oppa~! This is MYNAME, Were close friends...” Chaerin said as Jeongmin looked at them weirdly.

“Friends?” Donghyun asked looking at SungChan. “Yes! Don’t think I’m in love with him!!!” SungChan said. “I didn’t say that!!!, So It must be true!! You like them don’t you?” Donghyun asked as the other laughed.

“Ya!! ya!! You stop right there!!!” SungChan kicked him.

“Girls!!! Hurry!!!” Ms. Won shouted at the end of the hall noticing nobody was following her.

“Coming Unni~!!!” They said as they ran.

////////////////////////////////

Hi~!!!!! The chapter is short isn’t it??? Chosuhamnida  (╥)

 

But I’m going it to be interesting in the next chapter~

✾◕‿◕✾

✾◕‿◕✾

✾◕‿◕✾