1st Mission

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUjnJ_NNta4&feature=related


EPISODE01

 

Place: KBS Building

Time: 9:00 am

"Annyeong Haseyo~" Myeongsu and Shinyoung bowed. "Welcome to We Got A Baby Group special~!" Shinyoung shouted. "Yah! Stop shouting!" Myeongsu scolded Shinyoung. "Chosuhamnida" Shinyoung giggled. "You were shouting too.." Shinyoung whispered. "Mwo!?" Myeongsu scoffed and smiled. "Nothing" Shinyoung shook her head as the audience laughed.

"Pairing us together is not a good combination" Shinyoung said as the audience giggled.

"Anyway, As you can see we have our soon-to-be-wives and our soon-to-be-husbands with blindfolds" Shinyoung said. "Both of them don't know who their partners will be. They have to act like a real Married couple with a baby! All of them have to live In one house!" She continued.

Shinyoung went towards Donghyun and asked. "Leader-sii. Who do you think your wife is? or better yet what group do you think they are?". "Umm..I don't want to tell...I might get in trouble" Donghyun giggled. "Just say it so we can go home!" Myeongsu shouted as everybody laughed. "Uhh..T-ara? M-Mollayo!" He responded. "How Can we be T-ara?" Soomin suddenly said as the audience laughed. "How about you maknae-siii? Who do you think they are?" Shinyoung asked. "Uhh..." Boyfriend?" Soomin shrugged as Shinyoung tried to hold in her laughter. Boyfriend on the other hand were also shocked. "Me too! I think they are boyfriend" Eunhye said confidently.

The other members nodded in agreement. Seullri puffed her cheeks cutely and nodded. Sung Ah was trying to take a peek, Sungchan just nodded and did a thumbs up. Chaerin was fixing her hair and nodded. It seems all of them agreed.

"How about our dear Maknae in the Husband side?" Shinyoung quickly moved away and to Minwoo. "Dal Shabet sunbaes? It's because they have cute voices" Minwoo reasoned out. "You can't just go around accusing people they are Dal Shabet just because they have cute voices" Myeongsu laughed as the audience did too. "Well, Let's put them out of their misery shall we?" Myeongsu said. "In the count of three take your blindfolds off". "Hana" . "Dol" . "Se!" .

Instantly they took off their blindfolds and shock gasps filled the air. "It's SM Entertainment's New Creation Swirl Pop! and Starship's Dolls Boyfriend" Shinyoung and Myeongsu said.

Confession Room

 

Q: What did you think about knowing your husband was one of boyfriend?

Eunhye: At first It was quite shocking But It was actually disappointing, Because they didn't even guess us right. Really disappointing..*Smiles awkwardly

                                                                                                                

Sungchan: Are you serious? *tilts head       

                                                                                                        

Chaerin: The minute I saw them. I knew I was in trouble

 

SeullRi: We are in trouble!!!!

 

Minwoo: *Speechless

 

Kwangmin: Is this a hidden camera or something? *giggles

 

Donghyun: I can't stop smiling just thinking about it

            End of Confession Room 

"Look at their shocked faces!" Shinyoung kept on laughing. "Swirl Pop can you do a little performance of your song Cupcake Recipe?" Myeongsu said as they nodded "Ne~" They said cutely.

 

At the center you went into formation. Then the cue beat went on. Cupcake recipe song was on. After the song everybody clapped. Then next was Boyfriend Who performed their debut song as Seullri was dancing along in the side. Chaerin and Soomin were singing along.

After their performances they sat down as instructed by Shinyoung. "Let's get to know each other then...".

"Okay we have here a box full of papers with written names of BOYFRIEND and Swirl Pop, The name that will be picked their secrets will be revealed" Shinyoung said as she showed a big red box.  "But not too personal" Myeongsu said. "That's SECRET's job" Shinyoung giggled as the audience laughed. "Seullri-sii Try to pick one" Myeongsu said as Seullri picked a yellow piece of paper. She opened it and revealed Chaerin's name.

"Traitor" Chaerin whispered as the everybody burst in laughter.

"We do know something really strange about her" Seullri slyly smiled looking at the others as they nodded. "Wh-what is it?" Myeongsu and Shinyoung curiously asked. "Chaerin-sii is like a fairy sometimes-" Sungah said as she was cut off by Chaerin. "Andwe Unnie!!!!" Chaerin shouted which sent everyone laughter.

"Chaerin Dongsaeng is like a fairy sometimes, During our trainee days Our Manager Unnie treats us to dinner or lunch. There was one time Manager Unnie scolded Chaerin Dongsaeng-ah because she didn't eat her rice yet because she was counting every single grain of rice in her plate" Sungah explained as Myeongsu laughed and said "Ch-Chaerin-sii What was actually your point of counting every single grain?". Shinyoung on the other hand was imitating her as everybody laughed how ridiculous she looked.

"I actually started doing that when I was 12 years old. When I was surfing the internet I saw that It was impossible to count your hair and every single grain of rice and I wanted to prove that It was possible" Chaerin said.

"A few months from now Chaerin-sii will be counting her hair like this" Shinyoung joked as she counted her hair hilariously which made the audience laughed.

"And Counting every teeth like this!" Myeongsu did a hilarious pose and face.

"Proceeding..." Shinyoung said.

"Okay another. Donghyun pick a piece of paper" Shinyoung said. Donghyun picked a piece of green paper and It had Minwoo's name on it. "Minwoo?..." Donghyun giggled. "Well he's kind of scary sometimes" Donghyun said as Minwoo giggled. "He acts like our manager. Despite his cute looks he's actually a scray person" Donghyun giggled "He scolds us when we do something wrong. He even scolds our manager sometimes" Jeongmin spoke up. "But that's what brought us here right hyung?" Minwoo joked as everybody laughed.

"So..We have an exciting surprise!" Shinyoung said. "To wrap this up We made a decision that The husbands and Wives have the privilege to pick their partner" Shinyoung said. "Mwo!?" Donghyun nearly shouted but lowered it in a hush tone.

"You can gather around your group and discuss who is who's" Myeongsu said. "Actually this is pointless" Shinyoung teased. "I suggested this" Myeongsu giggled as he looked at the camera. "We wanted to see some rivalry" Shinyoung said. 

After a few minutes of hilarious made commercials by Myeongsu and Shinyoung The group discussion was done. "Okay Let's go to the wives" Shinyoung said They gathered and Shinyoung discussed with them. Myeongsu went to The husbands. After that. Shinyoung and Myeongsu discuused to each other and had a very surprising result."We have a very surprising result. This is very very surprising!!" Myeongsu and Shinyoung kept repeating happily with shocked faces.

"The Wives' Chose exactly what the husbands wanted." Shinyoung said as the audience gasps and so did Swirl Pop and BOYFRIEND. "Jeongmal!?" Eunhye and Soomin chorused shouting.

This is the result:

SungAh ❤ Hyunseong

Soomin ❤ Youngmin

SungChan ❤ Donghyun 

Eunhye ❤ Minwoo

Seullri ❤ Kwangmin

Chaerin ❤ Jeongmin