Episode 8

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

 

 

EPISOD08

Time: 4:30pm

 

Soomin walked around the grass and looked at the camera. “Oh-Hi! I didn’t notice you...” Soomin giggled. “Youngmin is playing basketball now and honestly he at it” Soomin laughed and ran over to the court.

tumblr_ltwmg7fw9x1qj72hpo1_250.giftumblr_ltwmg7fw9x1qj72hpo2_250.giftumblr_ltwmg7fw9x1qj72hpo3_250.giftumblr_ltwmg7fw9x1qj72hpo4_250.gif

“Youngmin-ah~” She shouted out as Youngmin turned to her with the basketball in his hands. “Soomin-ah, Let’s play!” Youngmin smiled as Soomin nodded.

The two of them played and Seullri, Eunhye, and Donghyun were watching from afar. “It’s settled.” Donghyun looked at the camera. “They both are bad in playing basketball” He giggled as Seullri and Eunhye laughed out loud.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

 

The girls stayed near the staff as they watched boyfriend shooting their parts during the chasing scene.

“You know, this is unfair because Kwangmin isn’t running, He’s just riding a bike” Seullri laughed. “Unnis, do you want some bread?” YeonJae asked as they nodded. “Your a sweet girl Yeonjae-ah~” SungChan and SungAh smiled.

Confession Room

Minwoo: I turned around and noticed Yeonjea playing with Eunhye-siii....

Donghyun: They are actually spending more time with YeonJae than us...*lowers head

End Of Confession Room

 

►►Fast Forward►►

 

-Eunhye camera-

-The Rooftop-

“Minwoo-ah~ Kwaenchana?” Eunhye asked as Minwoo looked up and seemed tired.

tumblr_ltvtok7utD1qlpe6to1_500.gif

“Ne!” Minwoo said happily with a big smile. “It’s very windy here~” Eunhye said as Minwoo nodded. “Yep, But isn’t the camera heavy?” He asked as raised a brow and looked at your arm. “They gave me a lighter one” Eunhye smiled.

 

Suddenly the wind blew hard as Eunhye’s hair covered her face making Minwoo laugh. Minwoo then brushed her hair behind her ear as Eunhye blushed making Minwoo smile.

After a few minutes Eunhye gave the camera back to the camera man because it was kind of heavy.

“Here” Eunhye gave Minwoo the tissue he asked for.

tumblr_ltvsoxhsKs1qlpe6to1_400.gif

 

 

►►Fast Forward►►

-SungChan camera-

 

“Donghyun Oppa looks very tired~” SungChan pouted as Donghyun turned to her. “No I’m not, See this smile?” Donghyun pointed to his smile as SungChan giggled.

 image 

“Oppa, Do you think this song will be a hit?” SungChan asked as DOnghyun nodded. “Of course it will! I don’t doubt it at all!” Donghyun smiled.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

The girls and YeonJae were with each other as they chatted for a bit leaving boyfriend out of place. “What are they doing?” Donghyun pouted as they lay on the couch.

“YeonJae-sii~ Minwoo-sii~ Were going to shoot your scene” The director said as Minwoo and YeonJae nodded but Yeon Jae pouted and kind of angry because she still wanted to talk to Swirl Pop.

So she was like this all the time with Minwoo:

tumblr_ltvua2wqO51qiaxvlo1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_ltvua2wqO51qiaxvlo2_r1_500.gif

Confession Room

Youngmin: Yeonjae-sii looked like she still wanted to talk to Swirl Pop but she couldn’t

Jeongmin: Swirl Pop is ours :P

 

End Of Confession Room

////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Annyeong Haseyo~!!!! I'm really anticipating your comments and i think this chapter because I coouldn't find and couldn't be inspired! So Think this cahpter is very lame TT~TT So please forgive me, I'm not saying this just because I want positive comments. I'm very sorry~ Today was a bad day so yeahhh...Another thing; can I skip to the part of 2012 happenings and the baby part cause I am really excited and I can't write stories that are a bit too late of the date... So can I? Please comment :)