Episode 06

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

 

EPISOD06

Time: 5:30am

“So, who goes first?” Donghyun asked. “I want to go first!” Youngmin said. “Okay go~!” SungChan said. “I have eaten soil from plants!” Youngmin said. “Ewwww~” Eunhye and Soomin chorused.

“Ummm...for me it’s False!” Seullri said but the others shook their heads. “It’s true! True!” The others said. Youngmin giggled and said. “It’s true!!!” He said as everybody laughed at Seullri. “I’m going to be the one to drink it won’t I?” Seullri lowered her head.

After a few minutes,

“Let’s play Rock paper scissors to decide who puts in stuff in the glass” Chaerin said. Everybody except Seullri gathered their fists in the centre and chorused. “BaliBaliBok!!!” They did it again and suddenly “Hehehehe...” Soomin and Kwangmin giggled.

“BaliBalibok!!” They shouted and suddenly “Yes!!!” Soomin smiled for she won and meant she will put the first ingredient.

Soomin turned the wheel and everyone was looking and waiting for it to stop.

Then it stopped on vinegar. “Oh My!” Seullri said as Soomin smirked. She put Vinegar inside the glass giggling evilly.

►►Fast Forward►►

 

The glass was filled with vinegar, tomato juice, Pulp orange juice, and olive oil. “Do you really expect me to drink this???” Seullri asked.

 “Duh!” Soomin said.

Seullri picked up the glass and drank it. After drinking it she stood up and looked for water making everyone laugh. “Water! water!” She said as she was given a bottle of water by a staff member.

“Does it really taste that bad?” Hyunseong asked as he picked up the glass and put his finger in it and tasted it. “Disgusting!” He made a funny face and was given a bottle of water by a staff member.

After the game they were having fun teasing each other and singing along to songs being played in the radio but It was 7:09am now and all of them fell asleep especially Youngmin.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

Slowly everybody woke up one by one as the bus stopped. “Were here!” One of the staff said. The boys went out first. “Fresh air!!!!” Minwoo and Hyunseong shouted.

Jeongmin waited for Chaerin as she went out so did Youngmin wait for Soomin.

“Let’s go” Their managers said.

Swirl Pop was seated beside the staff that will put on makeup for Boyfriend.  “We better hurry up!, Boyfriend!” Boyfriend’s manager said as Boyfriend sat on chairs being put make up on.

Eunhye looked at Minwoo being put on makeup as she smiled. “Why are you smiling at me?” Minwoo asked embarrassed so did Eunhye. “It’s because you have sparkly eyes~” Eunhye smiled as she blushed and went away.

“Ya! Come back!” Minwoo said.

Confession Room

Minwoo: She said I have sparkly eyes!

image

End Of Confession Room

Swirl Pop was playing around while waiting for Boyfriend and something funny happened.

“Look! A cat!!!” SungChan and SungAh shouted as they chased it down. “Ya! Your scaring it!” Soomin shouted.

Soomin curled down and held out his hand.

“Come here kitty~” She smiled as the white cat went towards her. But-

tumblr_log7a8CJrm1qhqxkg.gif

Everybody laughed especially the staff. Chaerin and Eunhye laughed so hard they fell down on the grass. The others laughed and patted Soomin on the head. “HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Soomin-ah!!!! You’re so funny!” SungAh fell down on the grass.

 

Soomin hid her face embarrassed.

Confession Room

Soomin: That was really embarrassing!!!! *covers face

SungChan: It proves her existence doesn’t matter! *laughs and falls off the chair

*Staff hurries over

End Of Confession Room

SungAh was walking around and spotted Hyunseong. “Oppa!!!” She ran towards him. “Oh! SungAh-siii!!! Help me work out!” He said as SungAh nodded.

“Please count my push ups” Hyunseong looked at SungAh.

“Ne,” SungAh said. “Oppa! I am challenging you to do 50 push ups nonstop!” SungAh challenged him. Hyunseong scoffed “Are you challenging me?”.

“Fine! I can do it!!!” Hyunseong said.

“1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15-” SungAh counted Hyunseong’s push ups.

tumblr_ltvse2j90B1qzl000o7_r1_250.gif

Suddenly on the 34th Hyunseong fell on the ground. “hahahahaha~ :P” SungAh teased as Hyunseong glared at her. “Gwaenchana Oppa!” SungAh said as she patted his head.

Another Camera◆

While Chaerin and Seullri were walking around they spotted Jeongmin and Kwangmin ready for the shoot. “Jeongmin Oppa! Kwangmin-siii!!!” Chaerin raised her arm waving it getting Jeongmin and Kwangmin’s attention.

Suddenly a group of boys went towards them “Oh! Excuse me; you are Swirl Pop’s Chaerin and Seullri right?” One of them asked after they bowed.

“N-Ne!” Chaerin and Seullri bowed back.

“Were very big fans!!!! Can we take a picture with both of you?” They asked. “Sure” Seullri said.

The group of boys stood behind them and asked somebody to take their picture. Then they started to do cute poses.

But from afar Jeongmin and Kwangmin looked at them.

tumblr_ltwpdzP6291qagmhno1_500.gif

“She is taking pictures with another guy, I can’t believe this” Jeongmin scoffed. Kwangmin just stood there staring but he looked jealous.

“Kamsahamnida!” The group bowed as Chaerin and Seullri left them and went to Jeongmin and Kwangmin.

“Oppa!” Chaerin smiled as Jeongmin just stared at her.

“What?” Chaerin asked as Jeongmin scoffed and said “You were taking pictures with other boys” “They were fans!” Chaerin explained. “Psh” Joengmin said. “I don’t have feelings for them Oppa!” Chaerin said.

“Yeah but they have feelings for you!” Jeongmin said.

Seullri went towards Kwangmin and was greeted with a smile. “You can’t get pictures with other guys without my permission” Kwangmin said as Seullri asked “Wae?” “I will get Jealous” Kwangmin directly said in a whisper whiel Seullri hugged his arm.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

So what did you think??? Do you like it??? I liked this chapter!!!! What do you think?

COMMENT PLEASE~!!!!!

tumblr_lun553znT71r09memo1_500.jpg

tumblr_luuwhildIb1qiaqpmo1_500.png

 

 

tumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao1_250.jpgtumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao5_250.jpgtumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao2_250.jpgtumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao3_250.jpgtumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao4_250.jpgtumblr_luthccTmua1ql8zjao6_250.jpg

 

tumblr_lusbhdGz491qc1weoo2_250.giftumblr_lusbhdGz491qc1weoo3_250.gif