EPISODE 2 Part 2

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

EPISOD02 Part 2

 

After a few hours, The mothers were already away.

It was quiet. Very Quiet. Everybody were Reviewing their lists. Suddenly a cute voice cried. “Mommy Mommy~” Everybody was startled.

Chaerin looked at her baby who was with Jeongmin but he was asleep. “Eunhye Dongsaeng!!!” Seullri said as Eunhye stood up. She went to the crib and carefully took the baby. “O-Oteokke???...” Eunhye looked at Minwoo helplessly.

Minwoo took the baby from her to help her as Eunhye asked the director. “H-How do we feed it?”

“Feed it” The director said

“With real food?” Minwoo raised an eyebrow. “Ne” The director nodded.

“Waaa~ It eats?” Seullri almost shouted in amazement. “Where does it go then?”Hyunseong asked. “Their tummy has space and when it’s full they dispose making more space” The director explained.

Everybody turned their attention to SungAh and SungChan who were dying of laughter.

“Wh-Why are the two of you laughing?” Donghyun asked as he giggled.

“Ah-Ahjussi is very funny!!!” SungChan Laughed and Laughed. “He-He said Tummy like a baby!!!!” SungAh Laughed. “And A few hours ago he said Poopoo!!!!” They chorused as everybody laughed.

The director blushed as he giggled. “I should stop talking to my son” He giggled.

After a few minutes of dying laughter.

Eunhye quickly ran to the kitchen and a baby bottle with the help of SungAh. “Should It be warm like this?” Eunhye asked. “Yeah, I think that is enough” SungAh nodded.

Eunhye Ran to Minwoo and gave him the bottle.

“Minwoo Oppa I can do it~” Eunhye said as Minwoo smiled too. He gave her the baby and the two of them sweetly made the baby smiled.


“The maknaes are doing so good!!!!” Youngmin smiled.

“Psh. We can do so much better!!!” Seullri and Kwangmin did a high five. “Mehrong~!!! We’ll do better~!!!!” Jeongmin and Chaerin stuck out their tongue.

►►Fast Forward►►

Time: 11:30pm

“Oppa Pego payo~” Chaerin looked at Jeongmin cutely. “Then cook for yourself” Jeongmin coldly said.

 

He was actually teasing Chaerin but-

“YA!” Chaerin coldly replied. Jeongmin giggled “I’m kidding I’m kidding!” Jeongmin pinched Chaerin’s cheeks. “Ah! Apa!!!” Chaerin made a face X(

Donghyun. Jeongmin, Chaerin and SungAh were in the kitchen while the others were preparing the table and cleaning.

“SungChan-sii Please get the vegetables from the fridge” Donghyun put an apron on. “Ne~”Chaerin prepared the pots and took out the knives.

“Becareful Chaerin-ah!”Jeongmin took over.

“I’ll do it”

Confession Room

Chaerin: I’m starting to think that the boys are not helpful they probably think were weak *Glare

End Of Confession Room

Chaerin and SungAh was in the peeling station, Jeongmin cooking and Donghyun cutting cabbage.

“Jeongmin what should we do with this?” Donghyun asked looking at the purple covered cabbage. “Just cut the violet thing!” Jeongmin shrugged.

“Hehehehe...Avatar Vegetable” Donghyun mumbled sending SungAh and Chaerin in laughter. SungAh let go of the knife and covered while she laughed. Chaerin on the other hand froze as she laughed.

 

The table is not enough for all us...” Soomin said. “Yeah she’s right there are 12 of us” Kwangmin said.

“Others can eat on the sofa” Seullri said as they agreed.

“Where are the babies?” Minwoo asked. “They are all in the Baby room getting some sleep” Youngmin said.

They all sat down together and chatted waiting for the food. But SungChan went over to the kitchen to help with the cooking. “So Oppa your preparing for a new single album right?” Soomin asked Hyunseong.

“Yeah and the song sounded nice” Hyunseong said.

“So how about the Music Video?” Soomin asked. “Uhhh...I’m not really sure” Hyunseong scratched his head.

“Don’t worry Soomin-ah There won’t be any girls~” Youngmin patted her head as Soomin blushed. “Mwo?That wasn’t wh-what I-I meant!!!!” Soomin stuttered.

♔♔♔

“Chaerin can you help me with this?” SungChan asked as Chaerin nodded. Chaerin vigorously shook her head as she refused to.

“Oh right I forgot!” SungChan giggled.

“You can’t cook” SungChan patted Chaerin’s head. “Go ask help from Jeongmin Oppa...I have to check on Baby Minhyuk” SungChan said as she left.

Chaerin nervously walked toward Jeongmin and patted his shoulder as Jeongmin smiled and turned around. “Ne?”, “Oppa...Ummm?Uh-The Soup! Umm it- It needs you!” Chaerin pointed at the boiling soup. “It-It needs you” Chaerin said.

“You don’t know how to Cook?” Jeongmin giggled. “Don’t. Judge!” Chaerin glared.

►►Fast Forward►►

SungChan and SungAh put the food on table as everybody dug in.

“Mashta~!!!!!” Hyunseong sighed happily. “Who made this Bulgogi???” He asked. “SungAh made it~!!!! Do you like it Oppa?” SungAh raised her hand with full.

“MySungAh is such a good cook!” Hyunseong smiled.

‘He said My’ SungAh blushed as she quietly continued to eat and hid her face.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

“Who will bring the baby?” Youngmin asked. “Let’s play Rock paper Scissors” Donghyun suggested.

“Ne~!!!!” Everybody agreed.

First It was Youngmin and Soomin,

“BaliBalibok!!!” They Chorused as Soomin smirked at Youngmin. “Youngmin you get to take the baby!!!” Donghyun said as Youngmin nervously giggling.

It was time for Hyunseong and SungAh

“BaliBaliBok!” The two of them chorused. But suddenly “HA!” SungAh jumped. Hyunseong tried to bite his knuckles as everybody laughed.

Now Minwoo and Eunhye’s turn.

Minwoo and Eunhye glared at each other “BaliBaliBok!!!!” They chorused as Eunhye pouted and Minwoo giggled. He went over to Minwoo and patted her head.

Jeongmin Vs. Chaerin

“BaliBaliBok!!!” They chorused as Chaerin froze in shock. “Hehehehe” Jeongmin chuckled as He went over to hug her which was very sweet.

Donghyun Vs. SungChan

“BaliBaliBok!” They shouted as SungChan jumped up and down happily and punched Donghyun playfully. “Ya! Why are you so happy?” Donghyun giggled. “Nothing” SungChan instantly stopped laughing.

Kwangmin Vs. Seullri

“BALIBALIBOK!!!” They shouted as Kwangmin smirked crossing his arms looking at Seullri’s hurt pride. “Ya!!!” Seullri glared as she was dragged away from Chaerin and Soomin.

 

////////////////////////////////

PREVIEWS

 "Your Jealous?" "Woah! Your hairstyle makes you manly! I didn't know you were a man"

 

"Visitors? Wahh!!! --------- Oppa's!!!!"

"Who's prettier the girl or me?"

"Turn on the T.V!!!!"

"Past girlfriends?"

 

////////////////////////////////

AUTHOR's Message

Hi everybody How's the story so far???? I thought this chapter was boring!!!! Advanced Sorry to my subscribers because I might rush the story a bit...Yeah...I want the drama to come~...So yeah~!!!! Please Comment and express your advices, criticism, compliments and others!!!!! So I won't be depressed that you think my story is boring!!!!

image

You make me feel like this kid above!!!! I get frustrated when no one comments!!!

tumblr_lggqoyaS3a1qexy9mo1_500.gif