Episode 2

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

EPISOD02

 

Place: KBS Building

Time: 9:00 am

“Annyeong Haseyo~Annyeong Haseyo~” Swirl Pop bowed to every staff member. “Everybody! Over here!” Ms. Hyesun their manager.

“Coming Manager Unnie~” They said in Unison.

“I will leave you to the coordinator...Be kind to her and don’t cause trouble!” She commanded and they nodded. As they were being put on makeup Camera men went in. “Oh! Annyeong Haseyo~” Chaerin was the first to see them. Suddenly Eunhye and Sungchan came running. “Are you already recording?” Eunhye asked as the camera man responded. “Ne”

“The camera is fascinating~” Chaerin said tilting her head.

“I’m In trouble~!” SungChan cried out running away. “Wae?” the camera man asked. “She doesn’t have makeup on” Eunhye giggled.

“Chincha? But she still looked pretty!” The camera man said.

The camera men went into the makeup counter and there playing with her phone is SungAh “What are you doing?” The camera man asked. “Playing Tetris~ I have the highest score~” SungAh smiled and celebrated on her own.

“Probably, because you are the only one that plays It Unnie!!” SeullRi popped out of nowhere.

“Shhh!!!” SungAh covered SeullRi’s mouth as the staff laughed. “Such Kids!” SungChan appeared out of nowhere. “SungAh Unnie needs friends!” Soomin popped out. “YA! Where did you guys come out from?” SungAh groaned as they laughed.

“Is BOYFRIEND here yet?” Soomin asked.

“They’re here!” The camera man said.

 ♔After 30 Minutes ♔

“Annyeong Haseyo” Swirl Pop bowed to BOYFRIEND as BOYFRIEND bowed back politely. It was Awkward for a moment But Swirl Pop was famous for breaking awkward silences. “I want to check out the kitchen for food~” Seullri said out loud making everybody laugh.

 

 

“I’m actually excited to work with you~” Donghyun said as Swirl Pop bowed in unison. “Kamsahamnida~”.

“They do things in unison a lot!” Hyunseong said.

“They bowed to us this morning in unison, Say everything in unison” Hyunseong laughed. “They even laugh the same” Jeongmin noticed them covering their mouth and bending sidewards in Unison.

“They might be doing the same things everyday like sleeping in the same position, eating in the same position” Donghyun enumerated as everybody laughed.

“Director Oppa! When will we meet our babies?” Eunhye asked. “Soon Enough” The director said emotionlessly as everybody laughed while Eunhye pouted. “First we prepared a mission for you guys!” The director said. “Mwo?” They all chorused.

“We will give you a doll baby and you have to treat them well for 3 days” He said.

“A doll?” Youngmin asked.

“Ne”

“It will be heavy like a real baby and cry like a real baby and get hungry and does poopoo” The director said as everybody laughed at how he said poopoo.

“It’s pretty much like a real baby to me” Soomin said. “For three days right?” Chaerin sat down on the sofa. “Yes” The director said.

“Bring In the babies!” The director said. Suddenly six Ahjumma’s went in carrying a baby.

Swirl Pop and BOYFRIEND stood up and bowed to their elders. “They are the real mothers of the babies” The director introduced them as BOYFRIEND and Swirl Pop was busy helping the ahjumma’s seat down.

“Do you know they wanted to personally choose their favourite couple to raise their child?” The director said as Swirl Pop almost shouted. “Chincha?”.

“This is Mrs. Han Senghyun” The director introduced a woman. “Her baby is 2-3 years old..A boy and his name is Yumin” He continued. Swirl Pop and BOYFRIEND were in a line with their partners. “Mrs. Han will you go and give the baby doll to the couple you chose?” The director asked.

“Ne” Mrs. Han said. It was kind of thrilling when She slowly stepped up.

Suddenly Eunhye opened her eyes and saw Mrs. Han in front of her and Minwoo. “Woh!! Chincha?” Eunhye eyes widened as Minwoo giggled at her cuteness.

“Wah!” Eunhye sighed again as everybody laughed.

“This is Mrs. Yu Minjyun, her baby is a 1 year old baby girl named Baby Gung” She slowly went forward and gave the baby doll to Seullri and Kwangmin.

“Us? Are you sure?” Kwangmin asked. “You’ll probably be good parents for my baby girl” Mrs. Yu smiled. “This is Mrs. Gwon Soongyunhe, her baby is 1 year old Kyungsan who has worked for SNSD” The director said.

“The Kyungsan” SungChan raised a brow. Slowly Mrs. Gwon Soongyunhe was hesitating “It’s alright Mrs. Gwon ”. Mrs. Gwon suddenly went to the clueless Chaerin. “Oh. Kam-Kamsahamnida” Chaering and Jeongmin bowed as they played with the doll.

“Next is Mrs. Kim Jinook, Has a 1 year old son named Minhyuk” She went towards SungChan and Donghyun as they smiled and bowed.

“Next is Mrs.Lee Hyunseung and Mrs. Im Kyusook. Both of them have 2 year old son and daughter named Baby Yeonghun the boy and the girl is named Baby Soonjung”. “This is thrilling only two are left. Youngmin and Soomin, Hyunseong and SungAh”Both of the women stepped forward and their directions were separated.

Mrs. Lee was was going to Youngmin and Soomin and Mrs. Im went to Hyunseong and SungAh smiling sweetly.

Everybody sat down on the floor as instructed by the director.

“You can ask a question to the ahjumma’s what are the dislikes and likes of their baby and their characteristics so you can prepare yourselves for the real thing. Also the mothers can add other details about their child.

►►Fast Forward►►

Everybody listed the things needed and the warnings, prohibition favs and stuff like that about their baby and listened attentively to the ahjumma’s

Confession Room

Mrs.Im: I think they will do a good job! They listened attentively and were very bright and cheerful.

Mrs.Lee: They were a cute couple! They will do well!

Mrs.Kim: Fighting!!!

Mrs. Gwon: They were very sweet to each other. They understood me and they will definitely do a great job.

Mrs.Yu: They looked like they would fight a lot but they are responsible enough even though they are still so young

Mrs.Han: They are the youngest couple right? I hope they will do good!

End Of Confession Room

 

 

////////////////////////////////

PREVIEWS

           "Your Jealous?" "Avatar Vegetable" 

"Woah! Your hairstyle makes you manly! I didn't know you were a man"

"Visitors? Wahh!!! --------- Oppa's!!!!"

"Who's prettier the girl or me?"

"Turn on the T.V!!!!"

"Past girlfriends?" "You don't know how to cook?"

 

 

""