Episode 7?

We Got Married + Hello Baby = Group Special

 

 

EPISOD07

Time: 8:30am

 

“Uh-oh” Donghyun giggled nervously. “Waeyo?” The camera man asked. “I forgot to tell SungChan about YeonJae DongSaeng” Donghyun nervously replies “She’s coming!” The camera man said turning around.

SungChan was walking around as she spotted Donghyun. “Donghyun Oppa!” SungChan smiled as Donghyun turned to look at her. “Oh! I’m in trouble!” Donghyun winced.

 

“Oppa!” SungChan smiled as she looked at Donghyun.

 

“Don’t tell!” Donghyun whispered to the camera. “Oppa, What time will the shoot take?” SungChan asked. “SungChan-sii, Donghyun has something to tell you” The camera man said as Donghyun glared at him.

 

“What is it?” SungChan asked as Donghyun tried to escape. “Well, I forgot to tell you we will be acting with a girl” Donghyun said as SungChan stared at him. “...” SungChan gave no response.

 

“You’re angry...” Donghyun said as SungChan shook her head. “Ani” She said. “It’s alright Oppa” SungChan smiled. “Why were you so worried about that?” SungChan giggled. “What I am more afraid of is what the other girls might think” SungChan said.

 

Confession Room

 

SungChan: Actually I’m really angry at him for not telling me...Even though we are just pretending to be a couple he should at least tell about that kind of stuff...

*Pouts

~

Donghyun: I was really surprised that she wasn’t concerned and it kind of disappointed me a bit *lowers head

End Of Confession Room

Another Camera♦

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me!” Seullri and Soomin kicked Youngmin and Kwangmin on their feet. “Mianhe Soomin-ah, I thought you would get angry” Youngmin said. “If you had told me I would not be angry now!” Soomin pouted as Youngmin hugged her.

“Will there be skin touching?” Soomin asked. “Well, Yeah” Youngmin replied as Soomin kicked him again.

(So Violent!!! XD)

Seullri furrowed her eyebrows to Kwangmin as Kwangmin nervously giggled. “Are you angry?” He asked. “Of course I am!” Seullri said as she pouted. “Mianhe Yeobo~” Kwangmin teased Seullri as Seullri forced herself not to smile.

“Tell me If your scene is done I’ll be at the food table” Seullri walked away as Kwangmin tried to calm her.

Another Camera

“What kind of scene will you be having with her?” Chaerin asked Jeongmin. “We brush our teeth together” Jeongmin said as he sat beside Chaerin. “Like, she will brush your teeth and you to hers?” Chaerin asked as Jeongmin nodded. Chaerin looked jealous as she crossed her arms. “Are you angry or jealous?” Jeongmin asked with a hopeful smile. “None of your business” Chaerin glared at Jeongmin.

“Ya~Chaerin-ah~” Jeongmin nudged Chaerin as she smiled. “I can’t stay mad at you but you have to let me meet her” Chaerin said. “Promise me you won’t hurt her?” Jeongmin teased. “You’re making me sound like a bad guy!!! Pabo!” Chaerin punched him teasingly.

 Another Camera

Eunhye walked towards Minwoo and punched him lightly on his arm. “Ya! Oppa! Why didn’t you tell about the girl” Eunhye pouted.

                                                             tumblr_lu2a1suP7r1qagmhno1_500.gif 

Minwoo just giggled and asked. “Are you jealous Eunhye-sii?” Minwoo teased. “Aisshh!” Eunhye kicked him lightly. Minwoo stood up and held Eunhye’s hand. “There” Minwoo said. “As long she sees us holding hands she’ll know about you and Me” Minwoo smiled as Eunhye blushed.

“There’s no use cuz you’ll still hold her hand” Eunhye said.

“Fine, Then let’s go meet her” Minwoo said. “Chincha?” Eunhye asked as Minwoo nodded. “Psh. You’re so cheesy” Eunhye smiled.

“Oppa! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” SungAh asked Hyunseong as Hyunseong answered. “I was afraid of you” Hyunseong giggled. “Oppa! Be serious” SungAh said. “I am!” Hyunseong patted her head. “Your seriously mad at me?” Hyunseong asked with a pout.

SungAh stuck out her tongue and bit his hand. Hyunseong quickly pulled his hand away. “I guess that’s a yes” Hyunsong giggled at SungAh who was grinning.

 

►►Fast Forward►►

“Is Yeon Jae here?” Donghyun asked the stylist as she nodded. “She’s right over there!” The stylist said. Boyfriend and Swirl Pop looked at each other and Donghyun said “Wouldn’t It be scary if we all come?” He giggled as the others agreed.

“SungChan and I with Kwangmin and Seullri will go first” Donghyun said.

Donghyun and Kwangmin introduced Yeon Jae to Seullri and SungChan. “SungChan and Seullri Unnie right?” Yeonjae smiled as Seullri and SungChan did too. “I’m so happy to meet you~” Yeonjae almost squealed.

In the end Yeon Jae became best friends with Swirl Pop. They kept talking and talking about their hobbies and stuff.

“They are totally forgetting about us” Hyunseong laughed.

Confession Room

Youngmin: At least they weren’t entirely mad at us for not telling them earlier

Kwangmin:  They seem to get along pretty well :  )

Hyunseong: I thought they were angry at YeonJae Dongsaeng-ah but it looks like they now hate us :(

~

Chaerin: She was actually a very nice and pretty girl

SungAh: It was funny because she was our fan! She even asked for autographs from us! She even showed us the albums she bought which was our albums X///D

Eunhye: She is really pretty...No wonder they picked her... *pouts

End Of Confession Room

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello everyone~!!!! Ummm....I thought the chapter was kind of boring...What did you think? I didn't feel the spark at all. But! I hope you like it though!!!! And  maybe your wondering why I divided the group right? I did that for a certain reason!!!! So please don't think ill of me X(

tumblr_lvcwqiKvVj1qj26eao1_400.jpg

tumblr_lv8srpYkmr1qk1vkro1_500.jpgtumblr_lv1mdgInEa1qegob8o1_500.giftumblr_lk4c9lS0Dm1qd6t0mo1_500.png