VIII

The One Nightstand

Seohyun was mentally killing them in her mind, "You guys are immature." She said ending with a deep sigh. 

 
 
Without saying anything else she turned around heading to the front door. She was drained and tired.
 
 
Geez these girls have no limit.
 
 
"See you tomorrow my Joohyun!" Without having to turning around she knew it was, Taeyeon, her eldest friend. She looked back giving them all one last playful glare and a small wave.
 
 
"You better all be at work tomorrow." She said warningly. She left them after saying they're final goodbyes, but not without her friends trying to convince her until the end to stay. They were obviously fruitless comments in the end.
 
 
I'm so tired I just want to get home a rest. I haven't been this tired since that day.
 
 
Before she reminisced those events she brought her attention back to the apartment. Minho definitely had a nice apartment, what she would give to live in such a nice place.
 
 
I should ask Minho about it.....
 
 
"Seohyun!"  Before she could reach the door she heard someone yell out her name. She turned around seeing Minho walking towards her, "I want you to meet the my friend."
 
 
"What friend?" Seohyun asked confused.
 
 
"The one we're throwing the party for." He said in a matter of fact way.
 
 
"Oh ok, but please hurry I'm tired." She tiredly told him.
 
 
"Okay, just wait here a minute." He told her as he turned around. Seohyun stood there waiting until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Not expecting the person that was there, and initially thinking it was Minho, but it wasn't.
 
 
What on earth did I do in my afterlife to be so unlucky.
 
 
"Are you stalking me now? Or did you come to plead for a second round?" With a devilish smirk Suho asked the girl in front of him.
 
 
Suho wasn't going to talk to her initially, and surely didn't want others seeing them together, but she was easy to annoy and was like "what the heck" when she was left alone. To which he received weird looks from his friends as well as concerning ones.
 
 
"I think it's the other way around actually, aren't you the one following me? You know my friend's dad is a cop. I'm just telling you incase this becomes a problem ." Seohyun nonchalantly spoke crossing her arms triumphantly.
 
 
He gave her a glare, "ha ha ha you're hilarious, but I think it's me who should be more worried." 
 
 
Even though Suho had just met her, he found her irritating. He didn't wish to know her either, but he kept meeting her every where. They were either living in a very small town, which he doubts, or she was responsible for being every where he went.
 
 
Does he think he's the king of Rome or something. You can add stuck up to his list for sure.
 
 
" I could honestly care less about you. I wouldn't even associate myself with, and you know it. The o my fact we know each other is because of a misunderstanding." Seohyun didn't want to continue wasting her precious time and breath on someone who she didn't know. She was about to walk away when he grabbed her arm just in time.
 
 
Suho pulled her so he was centimeters away from her face. Actually, he didn't know we're he was going with this, it kinda just happened. He was just pissed at her. 
 
 
This girl really knows how to push my buttons.
 
 
"Don't get upset honey. I feel like you resent me after I left you like that in my apartment." He and she where looking at eye other, and after hearing this she gave him an incredulous look of disbelief.
 
 
What the actual
 
 
Seohyun lost it. She was laughing uncontrollably, "Wait gi-give me a s-second to calm my-myself down."  She was literally out of breath.
 
 
Suho let go of her, but he was taken aback by her sudden outburst of laughter. He looked around and found his friends giving him curious looks. It was actually drawing them attention from the people around them.
 
 
Seohyun finally calmed down still holding her stomach, "Thanks for the laugh I didn't think you could be anything other than an ," she patted his shoulder and continued, " as for my so called grudge, don't worry I'm making it my goal to forget about that night."
 
 
Before Suho could make any snarky remark back at her another a voice came into their conversation, "Joohyun, joonmyun how do you guys know each other?" 
 
 
 
Minho was giving the two a confused look, "I was looking for you to introduce you to Joohyun, but I guess an introduction wasn't needed." He Suho playful nudge.
 
 
...
 
 
Both Seohyun and Suho gave each other worried looks. "No we don't know each other." Suho said quickly. To which Seohyun gave him 'really?' Look.
 
 
"Our waitress!"