IV

The One Nightstand

Not long after leaving Yuri re-entered the kitchen doors with four other girls in tow.

 
 
"So is the guy here yet?" Sooyoung spoke up first. Asking Seohyun who was doing nothing at the moment.
 
 
"Well, one of his friend is suppose to come get us when he does." Shrugging, Seohyun responded.
 
 
"Hopefully it'll be quick. I still have my customers to take care off. I also need a good tip." Hyoyeon was leaning against a counter scanning through her phone, which she was immersed in.
 
 
"Yeah the faster the better," Agreed Yoona who was leaning against the counter, next to Hyoyeon , with arms crossed.
 
 
"Where are the rest of the girls?" Soonkyu spoke up curiously. She had gotten there minutes earlier and wasn't aware of anything.
 
 
"Probably still in bed out cold. They enjoyed last night way to much," Yuri shook her head in disapproval, "The liberty of working night shifts." 
 
 
"We all did," Hyoyeon pointed out," and some more then others." She said moving her gaze to Seohyun.
 
 
"Shut up." Seohyun glared, " I don't remember so I won't comment. But last night was the last time I go out to any sort of party. We should be more focused on finishing college rather than getting drunk on our free nights." Giving her usual lectures.
 
 
"You can do that," Sooyoung pointed at her, "but we'll enjoy the only night of freedom." The others agreeing with Sooyoung.
 
 
"You shouldn't be talking, last I heard you had a boyfriend," Sooyoung gave the younger girl a pointed look, "and most of you do too." Seohyun  gave a look at Yoona.
 
 
"We will leave this conversation for later." Yoona stepped in before they continued. She then looked at the door and back at them. They followed her gaze to see a young men.
 
 
"I came to get Seohyun," he looked toward her, "He's here." Chanyeol smiled at her sheepishly.
 
 
How long has he been there? Hopefully he didn't here more then he was supposed too.
 
 
"Okay let me just grab the cake and we're all set." She grabbed the cake walking out with the girls following. Taking the lead the young man made the way back to their table. Stopping meters away to not be seen by the others.
 
 
"On the count of three we start singing and go out. Okay." They all gave a firm nod when Seohyun started the count down.
 
 "One. Two. Three."
 
 
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Suho happy birthday too you."
 
 
The young men that was standing facing his group of friend seemed to have been surprised, jumping a little when he heard the singing. He probably wasn't expecting it. But as soon as he saw his friends getting up from their seats and singing along, he knew it was for him. Turning his body to face his friend and to see the group of girls, he wasn't only surprised to see a cake but a familiar face.
 
 
Seohyun in the other hand trying to hide her surprised state, seconds later trying restrain herself from doing something she would regret. Her day has just plummeted from bad to worse.
 
 
What the hell! The world can't possibly be this small. Why today? These type of encounters don't happen that frequently. Calm down.
 
 
Even though she was raging from the inside she stayed calm. His friends probably didn't know about last night. Her friends only knew about the overall facts they didn't know the guy. 
 
 
She passed the cake to Chanyeol and kept an eye on the guy. Trying to not bring suspicion to herself she kept a slight smile. 
 
 
She had definitely had recognized him. He was more than sure. She was controlling herself from saying anything, he could tell by the forced smile. It only brought humor to him, she was obviously trying to hide the fact she had been In his bed this morning. 
 
 
He looked at his friend holding the cake now, "Blow out the candles." Kai said. He leaned forward blowing out what he guessed were 23 candles.
 
 
"Thanks guys, you just made my day better." Mischievously he looked toward the girl and gave a small smile. Only to make her scowl at the statement.
 
 
"No problem. How could we forget your birthday." Smiling kyungsoo said.
 
 
Seohyun watched as he leisurely talked and how they had made his day 'better'.
 
 
What the he's talking about last night isn't he? He looked at me too. Unbelievable.
 
 
She was more than pissed now she was fuming. It would be better if she left him and his friends alone. Turning around making her way toward the kitchen. She thought to herself she would be able to fully calm down alone.
 
 
"Joohyun," only to be stopped, "their your customers you take care of them." Soonkyu ordered.
 
She looked backed pleadingly, "can you take them I'll go take care of the new customers."
 
 
"No. I'll take them you finish what you started." Without another word her friends dispersed to their own duty and she was left alone to face her  problem.
 
 
I'll either burst and say something I'll regret or it'll be awkward. How I wish I could avoid this. 
 
 
Sighing she looked displeasing at the group of guys doing their own thing. 
 
 
Ill get over with. Then I'll never see him in my life again.