V

The One Nightstand

"What do you want?" Seohyun asked frustrated, "From the silence you gave me this morning I would have guessed that you weren't planing to see me again." She had found herself talking to the birthday boy, and wasn't sure how it happened herself. 

 
She was heading back to the kitchen, after she made sure they didn't need anything els, and he took her by surprise when he tapped her shoulder. 
 
 
"I'm the customer can I get a little more respect?" He was right, he was the customer. "Don't worry it's not like I knew you worked here and my idiot friends planned a surprise for my birthday here," Suho explained looking around incase they were being seen or heard, "I just want to make sure that what happened this morning won't spread." 
 
 
Unfazed by his words Seohyun spoke up, "You think I want to speak of it again. Ha. You make me laugh, but don't worry I won't and I expect the same from you, right?" She looked at him questionably.
 
 
"Of course, it's settled then," he gave her his signature smirk only to make her want to gag, "what?" He looked a little surprised by her  reaction.
 
"You expect me to actually like you or find you attractive in any sort of way?" She found him unbelievable and didn't feel anything for him. Why would she give a freak if he smirked or not.
 
"Yes." He was taken aback for sure, after a typical one nighter they would beg him for another night. She was weird.
 
"Cocky much? I have a job to keep so if you'll excuse me." Without another word Seohyun went back to the kitchen without giving him a second glance.
 
Suho was left alone still with words in his mouth but the girl had left before he could say more. He walked back to his friends table with questions building up in his mind. 
 
She just left without letting me finish? She was the one that want to be left alone? That girl is definitely weird.
 
"Suho what took you so long?" Tao asked but Suho just smiled at the his friend.
 
"What's with that answer?" Questioned Kyungsoo, which to Suho answered with a shrug.
 
"None of those were answers." Lay confirmed.
 
"Don't worry guys it's just that I wasn't expecting this. At all. I was genuinely surprised." The guys seemed to believe him so they so they didn't question him any further. They continued the party without any other disruptions.
 
In the other hand Seohyun was not going to get all worked up by the , sure he frustrated her with his mere presence, but being mad at the guy wouldn't solve anything. Her main goal was to finish college, and finally become a pediatrician but that was still a couple years ahead.  
 
Seohyun was doing her job right, she went back to their table a couple more time and made sure everything was going great, but she made sure she didn't make eye contact with the guy. They finally left after an hour to her relief and continued her day as normally as she could. 
 
After a long day of work and her usual lessons Seohyun couldn't be anymore tired. As soon as she got home she went straight to bed with clothes and everything and she let herself drift to sleep.