VII

The One Nightstand

"What the hell?" 

 
 
Was the first thing that popped into Seohyuns mind when she was woken by the sound of her ringing phone.
 
 
What time is it?
 
 
Seeing it was dark, she assumed it was still nighttime. Without wasting any time she answered the phone to stop the annoying noise it was making.
 
 
"Hello?" She groggily let out.
 
 
"Seohyun, it's me Leeteuk, the girls are too drunk to drive an-nd I couldn't think of anyone else t-to call." 
 
 
Damn them. Their taking my precious sleep away
 
 
"Seohyun ar-are you still there?" Leeteuk asked when he didn't get an answer from the younger girl, " s-sorry I called you, but you're t-the only one I-I trust who can s-safely take them home." She knew he was drunk. Positive actually.
 
 
 
"Sure. Send me the address and I'll get there as soon as can. Just don't let them leave and keep an eye on them please." She ordered him.
 
 
"Su-sure thing. Don't w-worry ab-bout a thing." He made out the best he could, but understandable enough.
 
 
He should also lay off the beers, and I should look for new friends.
 
 
With a sigh she spoke, " You should stop drinking before you pass out too. You're too old to be out partying all night." She scolded him. 
 
 
Was is this? Shouldn't it be the other way around? He should be scolding me for making wrong decisions, but here we are.
 
 
Without letting him voice out an excuse she hung up. Waiting for the address, she didn't waste time and picked some jeans and a random t-shirt to wear.
 
 
Soon after getting the address, already in her car, she made her way to the said place.  
 
 
 
"I can't believe them. Their too much. How can women in their 20's be so irresponsible,"  All Seohyun could do was voice her thoughts out , " it's dangerous." Still worried for her friends wellbeing.
 
 
Arriving at the place Seohyun parked her car and made her way into the apartment building.
 
 
"His text said it was on the 3rd floor and apartment...," she looked at the text she has received from Leeteuk earlier, " 99."
 
 
They should be grateful to have a friend like me, who in their right my would pick up friends at 1 a.m ?
 
 
She entered the deserted lobby and headed for the elevator. The place looked nice to own an apartment, but probably it wouldn't come cheap. That Seohyun could tell.
 
 
When she reached the third floor she headed to apartment the party was at. She couldn't figure out why people were dumb enough to have a party on a weekday, and she found the whole situation ridiculous.
 
 
When she reached apartment 99 she knock multiple times in order to be heard over the the music she could faintly hear through the door.
 
 
Surprised it's not too loud
 
 
Less than a minute later a familiar face opened the door.
 
 
"Oh Joohyun you came?" The guy was happy to see her.
 
 
"Minho? This is your place?" Seohyun was surprised to see her friend opening the door.
 
 
"Didn't the girls tell you?" He asked confused.
 
 
"Well...not exactly I just didn't give them the chance to persuade me on coming to another party." She said shrugging her shoulders.
 
 
"Well that's just like you." Knowing her well enough to know she want the party type of girl. Unlike her friends. 
 
 
Since many of them went to the same middle and/or high school together they have know each other for a long time.
 
 
Making her way inside Seohyun saw many familiar faces. Which only made her wonder what was the reason for it.
 
 
"What with the party anyways?" She asked Minho.
 
 
"Oh it's my friend birthday and it's a small celebration for him." He explained as they headed to the kitchen, were she could see some of the girls with beers in their hands. Only to disapprovingly shake her head at them. 
 
 
To this Minho chuckled, " Don't worry they haven't been here long. So you don't have to worry about them," He said in a nonchalant way, "I'm glad you came by the way. I know this isn't your scene so I wasn't expecting you." 
 
 
He smiled down at her and she did the same.
 
 
"Wait. What do you mean? I came here to pick them up. Leeteuk called saying they were drunk and they needed someone to take them." Seohyun finding the call suspicious. This made Minho laugh.
 
 
Those guys  they really are somethings wait until I get my hands on them
 
 
 They were in front of the girls now and their eyes were on seohyun and Minho.
 
 
"What's so funny Minho?" Asked Leeteuk who was also there and also other close friends. Minho was cracking up next to Seohyun, but she wasn't laughing.
 
 
 
 
[Sorry I haven't been updating, but I will when I can. Thanks for all the support.]
 
Comment, unvote, don't forget to subscribe, and most importantly be patient.....
 
Give me more inspiration through your comment I'm not very creative. I'll give you more Seoexo next chapter. 
 
Disregard all the incorrect crap in here I can't write so this is my best. Its actually sad^^