I

The One Nightstand

Seohyun felt like a massive rock had been pounding around her head repeatedly. Not really an agreeable pain to have first thing in the morning. 

 

Crap.....

 

What happened last night? Why couldn't she remember a thing except for bits and pieces? Things she remembered included her going to the club, around midnight, but not by her own will. THAT was certain.

 

Seohyun's eyes fluttered open. Sighing in the process.

 

Yeah.....now I know why my heads killing me. 

 

She thinks in a matter of fact way.

 

Ignoring the the pain she lifted her body up to find herself in a unfamiliar room. She scanned the room craning her head from left to right.  

 

The room, were she happened to be in, was plain white. Only consisting of the King size bed, which she found comfortable. A flat screen T.V securely placed in the wall in front of her, a shelf to her right which contained neatly placed books and some drawers which matched in color. Dark brown.

 

That was basically it, apart from the bed sheets that were baby blue, No pictures or anything.

 

Whoever owns this place must be really dull....but I can't judge. My room is plain white as well.

 

Seohyun was stopped amidst her thoughts from an audible groan coming from her side. Looking down she's surprised to find a guy around her age in nothing but boxers.

 

What did I get myself into last night ? 

 

Seohyun sighs and mentally scolds herself for being an idiot. Asking herself how, why, when throughout the night did she do something so 

 

so....? I can't even come up with a word of how stupid I am. Sincerely.

 

She was in her on world. Again. The guy started to fidget and she looked at him dazed still confused about the whole matter.

 

After a couple seconds the guy opened his eyes and they were both in a trance. Don't misunderstand. It isn't how when you're looking into a loved ones eyes. Definitely not.

 

Is he just going to stare at me like he's freaking love struck?

 

Seohyun rises both her eyebrows as if asking for an explanation. But without a response he looks away from her throwing the bed sheets off himself and getting of the bed.

 

What's his problem? Isn't he going to explain to me what happened last night?

 

She stares at him as he walks into another door in the corner of the room. She herself not knowing what to do next.

 

Seohyun sat there for a minute until the guy emerged once again from what she thought was the bathroom. Now semi dressed with dark jeans drying his face with a towel he stops mid way when he sees Seohyun still in bed just as he had left her. He reciprocated matching her earlier move of rising both eyebrows.

 

As if understanding the meaning she finally decided to speak up.

 

"Excuse me, but I'm not exactly sure what's going on and I would be more than thankful if you would explain why I'm here," she gestured to the bed, " On your bed?" 

 

He threw the white towel over his shoulder answering nonchalantly.

 

"Well for one I might have had one of the worst nights, but for you. I think is otherwise."  Ending with a disgusted look on his face.

 

Seohyun grimaced at how he had answered and retaliated, "I wasn't asking if you enjoyed anything or not. I asked how exactly I got stuck in this horrible situation." She spat.

 

"Horrible?!" He said as if in disbelieve, "Do you know girls are easily attracted to me, YOU," he pointed at her, "are lucky." 

 

Lucky?! What did I do on my after life to be so unfortunate. 

 

"I don'-"

 

"I would be most contented if you would leave. I don't have time for drama I have some business to attend." He cuts Seohyun off before she would argue back.

 

"Business more like time," Seohyun said under her breath, "Can you hand me my clothes." Not in question form but more demanding. And this time loud enough for him to hear.

 

"I'm not a servant and I have to leave. Hurry, get dressed, and also leave." 

 

Like that the guy left leaving Seohyun to herself in disbelief of the way acted and talked.

 

Wow s like that are hard to come across. Bastard.

 

Scowling one last time at the door the guy had walked out off. She closed her eyes trying to pacify the pain that had woken her up, and the one that had just walked out.

 

"Why God? Why? Why?" Seohyun says out loud. She then reaches for her phone laying on the drawer beside the bed. Checking it.

 

"11 missed calls......from Hyoyeon," then her gaze changes to the time, her eyes widening.

 

No, no, no I can't be late to work. I need to hurry before it's 10.

 

She hurriedly got off the bed, picking up her clothes from the ground and heading the same place the guy had walked in earlier. The bathroom.

 

Seohyun washed her face and quickly clothed herself. When she was done she ran out of the apartment making sure not to leave anything behind. She wouldn't want to come back now would she. Finally going to her work place.

 

I couldn't go home and change I look stupid. Today's definitely the best day of my life.

 

Obvious sarcasm in her own thoughts.