4

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

 

 

"Dara we really don't want to leave you alone but we have university so don't go anywhere until we're back. You're not comfortable of this place so we will show you around when we come back at 2 okay?" Dara nodded her head obediently hearing Bom. "We will buy you more dresses too?" Bom suggested which made Dara beam. They had no idea why Dara liked to wear dresses and never top and bottom especially when the weather was being ultimately bipolar. It was warm one day, scorching hot another and then cold.

 

 

"Thank you. Have fun." The girls grinned.

 

 

"That must be the boys." CL mumbled hearing the knock. She was busy stuffing her books into her bag. Bom strolled towards the door opening it wide.

 

 

"Good morning baby." Bom pecked TOP on the lips.

 

 

"I still don't see what's good about the morning." He replied tiredly.

 

 

"Hi Chaecat! Hi Dara!" Seungri radiated happily. Jiyong however leaned against the door frame as his eyes landed on Dara. She was busy conversing with Seungri with a big grin on her face. He shook his head.

 

 

"Oi weirdo!" He called out, gaining everyone's attention. Even CL stopped putting the books in her bag to stare.

 

 

Dara blinked at him innocently. "Did you find your Anastasia?" Jiyong bit down on his lower lip trying to keep in the laughter that was threatening to escape.

 

 

"Yah!" Dara snapped as she scrunched up her nose in irritation. "You don't have to believe me. I don't care."

 

 

"Then why are you red? Is it because Anastasia doesn't exist?" He continued to taunt her.

 

 

"It does exist!!!" Dara nearly yelled.

 

 

"If you don't care then why do you keep saying it exists?" Jiyong smirked in triumph before walking off. A chuckle escaped his lips as he shook his head. He felt light for some reason and for once this morning was a good morning.

 

 

"Ignore him Dara. Make sure you eat okay!" Dara smiled warmly nodding her head as she watched them leave one by one. She didn't know why the guy kept teasing her like that. But she knew deep inside he had a heart because he did save her when he didn't need to. She was a total stranger.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Jiyong you're getting pretty comfortable with Dara eh?" CL wiggled her eyebrows in a suggestive manner as she elbowed him whilst they all headed towards their University.

 

 

"Get lost CL." He muttered in response before increasing his speed. CL bursted into fits of laughter seeing his reaction. She shook her head in amusement seeing some colour come into Jiyong's life. The poor boy always locked himself away like a cyborg but with Dara he opened up, not in a good way but in a fun way.

 

 

"Jiyongiee might finally get a girlfriend! Jiyongiee might finally get a girlfriend!" CL and Bom recited together as they did some awkward cheer leading moves. They sniggered away seeing him turn around and flip the middle finger.

 

 

"Although Dara at the moment is you know a bit confused...I see the chemistry." Bom inform

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter