2

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

Dara sighed the nth time as she clutched onto her leg tighter. She was sat on a bench as the wind continued to blow. Goosebumps were already visible and the fact she was wearing just a dress wasn't helping much. Anastasia was always hot but sometimes it was warm but it was totally different to this. Her stomach was rumbling as hunger and thirst hunted her.

 

 

"Appa! Omma!" She half yelled as tears streamed down her pale face. Her lips kept drying up as she continuously it. The blood on her leg had dried up and the bruise on the side of the stomach didn't hurt as much. She went back to the place she remembered opening the door in but it wasn’t there anymore. She searched everywhere for hours but still found nothing.

 

 

Her eyes scanned the area and she could notice few passerbys just staring but she wasn't in the mood to acknowledge them anymore. Every time she asked how to get back to Anastasia, either they looked at her weirdly or laughed at her. Few men decided to trick her and said they'll show her but instead touched her up to see if she had any money. And now she officially gave up. She didn’t understand why no one was being helpful apart from that one guy who saved her life, everyone else was being mean to her. She just wanted to get home.

 

 

She felt alone.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Maybe we should visit some places tomorrow for a part time job...our uni loan is gonna finish." Bom mumbled as she eyed CL who was busy putting up the laundry. She sipped into her tea as she stared into the newspaper, the page filled with jobs available. "Should we try retail?" She asked.

 

 

"Nah. That's too tiring." CL responded. Pushing the clothes to one side, she picked up the rest from the bucket but stopped midway when her eyes landed on a familiar figure. The girl in white. "Bom! Come here quick!" She yelled.

 

 

"What is it?" The girl rushed towards her, worried by her sudden outburst.

 

 

"Isn't that the girl we saved earlier, well technically Jiyong did?" CL spoke as she pointed towards the figure hunched over the bench as she clasped herself.

 

 

"Omg we need to help her!" Bom yelped as they both rushed out their flat.

 

 

"Where do you think you two are going?" Bom stopped abruptly making CL bump into her back. She groaned before looking ahead. TOP was stood there, smoking.

 

 

"We will be back" With that said the two girls sprinted down the stairs.

 

 

"Yah! It's late!!" TOP shouted behind them.

 

 

The girls ignored him as they pushed open the entrance of their building before heading towards the bench the young girl was sat in. The girl looked young so they weren't aware of her age. Strolling beside the bench, they felt sad seeing her tear stained face. Her cheeks and nose had turned red and she looked extremely cold.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Bom asked sitting beside her. The girl looked puzzled for a moment as her eyebrows furrowed and then it turned into a small smile. "Are you lost?"

 

 

"I don't know where I am. I don't know how to get home." Dara whimpered as she clutched onto the bench for support.

 

 

"Do you know where you live? The address? Anything?" This time CL talked. The girl eyed her for a second before responding.

 

 

"What is an address? I'm from Anastasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter