3

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

"Ugh I hate them sometimes you know..." Bom grumbled as she headed towards the door pulling it open. She let out some inherent words before making eye contact with the person busy banging away on their door. Jiyong stood there with his arm crossed. His eyebrows were furrowed in irritation. "Jiyong please can you just leave us alone? She's staying with us and it's final."

 

 

"Fine. But first I need to hear her backstory." Jiyong muttered before strolling into the girls flat. Dara once again was just staring at him with her innocent orbs. He hates to admit it but the girl was too beautiful for words. He was mesmerised by her glowing body and she looked totally able in his shirt.

 

 

"Okay fine." Seungri and TOP followed behind as they all sat around the sofa gawking at Dara to start.

 

 

"Go on." CL gave her a small smile as she nodded her head.

 

 

"You know those men that were chasing me...well they want me and my parents dead..." Dara paused hearing a gasp. "They want power and in order to get that they want to kill my parents and me. They've attacked multiple times but it was always outside our home therefore me and my omma were never harmed but today...they broke into our castle and killed many people. Luckily my omma went to visit her cousins so she was out of the way but my dad told me to escape and I just ran and ran and somehow got here and met you guise."

 

 

"Omg that's terrible." Bom mumbled feeling extra distressed by the news. She didn't expect the girl to go through all that.

 

 

"I'm just scared. I don't know how to return. I don't know what to do." Dara's eyes started to moisten again as she recalled the earlier incident. Her father. Her mother. The shrieks and screams of her city. The Shadows. Everything frightened her and all she wanted to do was hide with her family. She knew the circumstances that will occur because they ruled the city but she didn’t expect it to be this cruel.

 

 

"Hey..hey everything's gonna be alright. We will take you back to your home town alright?" CL side hugged Dara comforting the crying girl.

 

 

"Where are you from?" Seungri asked.

 

 

"Anastasia."

 

 

For a few moments no one made a sound or moved.

 

 

"Uhh did I miss that Geography lesson?" Seungri scratched the back of his head as he tried to recall the name she had spoken of.

 

 

Everyone was surprised when Jiyong bursted into fits of laughter. "Anastasia...oh my ing gosh! Are you being ing serious? Are we being pranked? !! That was hilarious. Are we in a Disney movie or something?" The girls and boys were shocked that Jiyong was actually laughing, he rarely laughed but this was new. Dara blinked a few times as she heard him.

 

 

"Anastasia does exist." She mumbled but he heard her clearly.

 

 

"Sure it does." He responded.

 

 

"I'm telling the truth! Where else would I come fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter