5

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

 

"Stop ing following me!" Jiyong stopped abruptly making Dara bump into his hard back for the 10th time. Although Jiyong frightened her she still continued to follow him around in case he officially gave up and would eat his lunch. A small grin appeared on her face seeing his scowling face; it reminded her of her dad every time she disobeyed him. "What's so ing funny? I'm being serious!" Jiyong exclaimed.

 

 

"I'm sorry I just remembered something. You should eat." Dara held out the container, hoping Jiyong would take it. "You must be really hungry and you shouldn't miss meals." His eyes landed on the container and then back at Dara. A deep growl leaving his mouth before he pushed the container.

 

 

"I don't want your stupid food!" Dara's eyes fell onto her now empty palms, the container with the food spilled out on the floor. "Stay away from me. Do you understand?" He hissed before walking off. It irritated him how someone can get under his skin just by following him around, that may have been because a situation like this never happened ever. Normally no one actually cared if he ate or not, if he was angry or not, if he was alive or not, but he knew Dara was being genuine. Even still he wasn’t used to it and she was better off staying away from him anyways.

 

 

Dara just stood there staring at the food and then back at Jiyong's fading back. A cold wind whizzed past making her shiver a little. A sigh escaped before turning the other way to head back to the house but paused realising she didn't know where she was. She couldn't even ask people because she didn't know the name of the building.

 

 

-------

 

 

"Did you find anything?" The man asked as he removed his cape from his face. He placed himself on the chair waiting for any different news on how they can return back to their world.

 

 

"No Boss. We even tried to contact Master Kim but it does not connect Boss." The boss sighed hearing the same news repeated once again.

 

 

"Find it quick! We need to get back to Anastasia with the princess alive or dead?!! Do you understand?" He shrieked holding onto his cane as he stood back up. His eyes landed on the large mirror by the corner of the room. His reflection smirking back at him.

 

 

"Yes Boss."

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter