Death awaits...

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I woke this morning feeling well rested and happy because of what happened yesterday, I walk downstairs seeing Ljoe there eating his breakfast, being half-awaked. He looked cute like that, I then sat next to him and said Good Morning, Ljoe! Hi... he replied, I slightly chuckled by his reply and went to eat my breakfast. I then did my morning routine and went downstairs. I wore skinny jeans with a big red sweater with black boots, I don't really know why but I'm sweater obsessed right now... I walked downstairs, seeing Ljoe waiting for me, he was wearing black jeans, a white top and a black jacket that has swag all over it. U ready? he asked and I just nodded and we both went out of the door.

When we reached school, Ljoe and I had to separate our ways as he needed to go to his friends and I needed to go back in to class. In class, I saw a note on my desk saying 

You are next...

Next in Line to Die.

Watch how I will kill you by seeing your classmate's death.

Jennifer will be next, see how she dies.

I'll be waiting....

You, Kim Gain, wil die...

I saw the note on my desk saying I will die. What have I done wrong and who is this person who wants to kill me? All I know is that I have to keep Jennifer and myself safe but where's Jennifer? She should be in the class by now, now that I think of it, I don't see often. Hmm..... I better keep her safe. But I wonder who is this person... It must be a girl cause its written in Pink.. Could it be Na-eun?! Does she know who i am?!  But I'm pretty sure that I told Infinite to shut the big mouth... The writing looks like Na-eun's writing, could it be?? It must be because who else would have want to kill someone at this age?!Soon class started and I couldn't concentrate on what was the teacher saying. I can't stop thinking about the letter this morning. I'm so scared... Suddenly the teacher shouted "Kim Gain! Please pay attention!!", Yes,miss... I replied and soon thought about the issue this morning again.

L'S POV

In class, I was sitting next to Na-eun, I hated her guts but I still had to be lovey-dovey to her and still be nice to keep Yumi safe. I have a feeling that there's something wrong with Yumi today, she didn't pay attention in class, which is not like her. I then looked at Yumi and there she is again, not paying attention to the teacher again. Na-eun say me looking at Yumi and said with her annoying voice Oppa, why are you looking at Gain? I just ignored her and continued doing my work. I took a quick glance at Na-eun and could see her mouthing these words: Kim Gain, You are going to die... What did she mean by Gain's going to die, does she mean that she is going to kill Yumi because of me?!

~At Lunch~ 

I was sitting with Na-eun and Infinite when I saw Yumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter