Infinite knows...

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Violet - you (Kwang Yumi/ Kim Gain)

Dark Blue - L / Myungsoo

Red - Ljoe / Byunghun

Oppa, is that really you? you asked when you saw L coming towards you. L walked towards you and sat down. He then said Yumi... I saw what happen at the rooftop yesterday... Oh, that. Anyways, why weren't you at school yesterday? I wasn't because there was a problem so I had to deal with it and when I came back I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air and that was when I saw you and Na-eun. Yeah, ummm.... I can explain oppa... Why didn't you tell me, Yumi? I didn't want to get you worried because I knew that you would get so worried. But its nothing. You mean she slapping you is nothing?! yeah, oppa. Sorry...  its okay but next time, please yumi. Tell me. you nodded and ate your ice-cream along with L.

When you came back home, you were really tired and went to sleep straightaway. You told Ljoe that you didn't want any dinner and you just wanted to sleep. He nodded and let you sleep. You didn't actually went to sleep, you were thinking about what was going to happen tommorrow at school. How is Na-eun going to act when you're near her? All that relies on her and her behaviour. (Just imagine that one day was on sunday... ^_^)

~In the morning~ You woke up and prepared yourself for school, you wanted to wear something nice for school today. 

You decided to wear a pink short dress as you really think t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter