Maybe a Confession?

She stole my identity...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUMI'S POV

We are now in the middle of filming the whole drama, a few weeks past so quickly, I felt that I didn't achieve much with L but I have many fans, only a few thousand and no more. On the other hand, L, he became the hottest guy on many magazines and news. He have so MUCH fans and now, he is a model. I think I shouldn't have left him, but I had to. Whenever I past by a news agency, all I see is magazines with L faces of it. Whenever I past by a comestics or clothes shop, the model is L. I think all these fame is making him neglect and forget me. Whenever he walks past a girl, the girl would always shout, "Omo! It's L!" Making everyone chase him. But whenever I walk past someone, they wouldn't know who I am, they would just hink that I am just another person walking in the streets of Seoul. Maybe my life is meant to be like that, I don't know. Maybe its Karma? I don't know but I hope that I will just at least succeed in acting. I love acting to be honest, its my life, my dream and my passion.

So back to reality, I have just finished doing some filming and now its break. Sometimes I feel that acting is a pain and it is not that fun but most of the time, I love it. Suddenly, Ljoe comes up to me and said "Hey you alright?" "huh? Oh yeah, I'm alright." I replied. I have no intention to talk to anyone but I don't want to be rude. "So, what's happening?" Ljoe asked, "Well, everything is ok..." I said while looking away. I think Ljoe knows something is wrong and he suddenly bid goodbye to me and walked off. Did I do anything? I don't think I did though...

LJOE'S POV

I just finished talking to Yumi, it seems like she's being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter